True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:47 am don't do this to me man. I told you I'd be a vegitarian if everybody else in the world agreed to be a vegetarian... but if not, I'm not gonna bother to stop eating meat cuz the same number of animals are going to be slaughtered daily even if i stop becuz everybody else is still eating it.
You can see here, quite clearly, just how quick and how easy these people, back in the days when this was being written, could and would "justify" to "themselves" to just keep doing what they KNOW is ESSENTIALLY the Wrong thing to do.

The LIES that they would 'tell' "themselves" although being, obviously, BLATANTLY OBVIOUS, they REALLY could NOT see 'them' for, and literally because of, "themselves".
promethean75 wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 12:47 am see what i mean? like it wouldn't make any substantive difference if i stopped, plus bacon tastes good... pork chops taste good, so.

i mean if we're concerned about the animals and we wanna stop slaughtering them then godammit let's do it. but none of this 'you can stop if you want but I'm gonna keep eating it' namby pamby stuff.
"see what I mean", literally, and LOL.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Nov 03, 2022 1:15 am https://etheric.com/james-webb-space-te ... ng-theory/

https://etheric.com/final-disproof-of-t ... places-it/

Cosmologists, astronomers, physicists and philosophers, please discuss the profound scientific and metaphysical implications of this discovery at your leisure.
The 'big bang theory' had been DISPROVED BEFORE that telescope even ever left earth.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 12:17 pm who was it that said 'a philosopher thinks of nothing less than death' or something like that. anyway i wuz at the starbucks on the patio under the sun drinking a brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso and reading my 'Genie; a scientific tragedy' paperback and i noted how everyone around me, myself included, were all just hanging out enjoying ourselves and having a good ol' time as if we weren't ever going to die.

and i thought up an odd experiment to discover whether or not, how much and in what way, knowing and remembering you're going to die might make any difference at any given moment. being immediately aware of it at all times, i mean, reminded of it over and over again, etc. imagine a world where the phrase 'you're going to die' appears and is repeated everywhere, all the time. signs, billboards, news feeds, advertisements, on media platforms and in content, even in ritual personal greetings... instead of 'have a nice day' the cashier says 'you're going to die' as she hands you your change and receipt. that kind of thing. where you can't make it a hundred feet or five minutes without somewhere seeing or hearing the sullen phrase once again 'you're going to die'. it's on the radio as you drive. buildings and banners everywhere boast it. everyone you talk to says it either when you first meet, as you talk, or when you depart.

.... conditions will be sunny and breezy reaching temperatures in the upper seventies today as we get into the weekend. I'm so and so with news channel six, and you're going to die. Back to you, Norm.
But just saying, 'You're doing to die', does NOT necessarily mean that 'you' will actually die. See, the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' could be VERY DIFFERENT from what 'you', human beings, ASSUME and/or BELIEVE it is, and in this case thee ACTUAL IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' here 'is' VERY DIFFERENT. As 'you' NEVER actually 'die'.

Now, for another 'thought experiment' IMAGINE LEARNING and/or FINDING OUT that 'you' NEVER 'die'.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

i have always found the challenge to be 'accepted' by posters, if even with contempt or pity, to be somewhat intriguing becuz different posters respond differently, react differently, etc.

there's the similarly degenerate type that doesn't care at all and/or admires such behavior.... then there's the type that would have me if i recognized as they do, my guilt, and aksed to be forgiven. this type is always religious. funny how IC noted that secularists abandon the refuse of society, etc. it's somewhat of a truth and very much ironic; the atheists, who have no basis for an enduring philosophy of morality, i.e., the strong survive the blind and random forces of evolution, etc., are actually the ones who you'd think wouldn't care if u broke the law becuz without god 'all is permitted' (Dos). but instead, they're the ones incapable of forgiveness.

might i find shelter in the church if none among you shall have me? i go now as a hermit into the great convalescence...  and i shall seek the love and wisdom of the father for fourty days and nights.  
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Just kidding I'm back. I just had to go to the frig to get a Pepsi.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

damn PN y'all gonna let PDF do u like that?

https://onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/

look at how sophisticated the forum layout is... a veritable intellectual metropolis of ideas and activity. serious thinkers, substantial material, highly structured debate and countless venues of interest. precisely where an unruly sophist like myself has no business. i therefore leave it to u, PN, to assemble a team of your greatest thinkers to infiltrate PDF and challenge its best members. Iambiguous will be whiskey team leader.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:03 pm criminal law would have u believe that the habitual felon sentence enhancement acts as a deterent to criminals thinking about commiting felonies, and yet felony crime rates still increase in states with the HF and three strikes law. so there is no empirical evidence that either are effective. You'd never get any of em to admit this tho. Even if u spoon fed the facts to em.
But 'you' saying and claiming that 'you' have now retired from flashing that penis in front of human beings BECAUSE you can't afford to get busted again, and BECAUSE 'you' would have to do some serious time if you got busted for the third time doing 'that' again, implies that 'you' are actually arguing AGAINST what 'you' just said and wrote here, correct?

Writing that 'you' can NOT afford to do the SAME 'thing' AGAIN BECAUSE 'you' would do a long stretch in prison is pretty good 'empirical evidence' that the three strike law ACTUALLY WORKS, well for people like 'you' anyway.

Maybe if 'you' provided ACTUAL 'evidence' or PROOF for some OTHER reason for WHY 'you' would NOT do the SAME 'thing' AGAIN, then 'you' would have a BETTER chance to get "others" to SEE and ADMIT that there is NO 'empirical evidence' that the three strike law works.

Now, you have said and did write that 'you' are no longer COMPLETELY OVERWHELMED and RULED BY excessive libidinal energies, but these are NOT REASSURING words for those who want to PROTECT children.

What 'you' are essentially saying and telling us here is that 'you' are still SOMEWHAT OVERWHELMED and RULED BY libidinal energies, and, that the ONLY REAL reason 'you' will NOT 'offend' AGAIN is BECAUSE of your FEAR of being sent to prison for a lot longer time.
promethean75 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:03 pm what's really happening is this. It's a very useful tool. the habitual felon charge allows prosecutors to create plea offers that defendents will accept (against the threat of the HF), thereby avoiding the time and expenses of trial and getting a conviction at the same time. eighty some percent of felony cases end up as plea bargains. and without that plea bargaining, the courts system and jails would be literally overwhelmed.
But what IS REALLY HAPPENING is even MORE DISTURBING that what 'you' are portraying here "promethean75". But, first things first.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"What 'you' are essentially saying and telling us here is that 'you' are still SOMEWHAT OVERWHELMED and RULED BY libidinal energies, and, that the ONLY REAL reason 'you' will NOT 'offend' AGAIN is BECAUSE of your FEAR of being sent to prison for a lot longer time."

oh i see what you're doing. it's not bad and it means you're paying attention.

even without the risk of being hit with the 'bitch' (habitual felon charge), and with a raging sex drive like i had in my 20s-30s, I'd still not do it again.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

The honorable judge Cow Art denies trial delay and refuses to reassign defense counsel. Teddy does not feel confident that his representation confides in him and believes in his innocence, thereby creating a fundamental conflict of interests between client and attorney. Teddy will have none of it.

https://youtu.be/hMtOHxXFmoc

p.s. Da Ronch always gets the best, rarest, hardest to get stuff first. she's THE go-to resource for all your Bundy research projects.
Last edited by promethean75 on Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm "So, if two five year olds, for example, 'consent', in an unspoken agreement between "yourself" and 'them', through, again, a so-called 'sexy-evil smile' and/or a 'wide eyed look', at 'you', (or whatever OTHER EXCUSE 'you' 'tried to' USE before), while 'you' flash to 'them', and/or masturbate in front of 'them', then 'you' would just, AGAIN, proceed with what 'you' did LAST TIME, correct?"

another properly functioning question. see i knew u could do it, Age.
AND, I KNOW 'you' COULD answer ALL of my questions OPENLY and Honestly, BUT this does NOT mean that 'you' WILL DO IT.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm Here's some excerpts from my work 100 Days Of Flashery that I wrote while imprisoned in a dungeon.
I HOPE the ANSWER to the QUESTION I just posed and asked 'you' is WITHIN 'these writings'. Is it?

Also, WHY do 'you' CLAIM that 'you' will 'let me go' if I write questions in capital letters, BUT 'you' then respond to SOME of 'them'?

WHY do 'you' PICK and CHOOSE SOME of my questions to answer or respond to but NOT other ones?

And, ALL my questions are so-called 'properly functioning questions', although, and OBVIOUSLY, ALL of them could be written and expressed BETTER.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm of the exhibitionistic types, there's the type that derives pleasure from the shock the 'victim' experiences, and then there's the type that seeks and is gratified by a mutually consentual encounter in which, on very rare occasion, the 'victim' isn't shocked in the sense of being afraid and shows signs of interest and/or brief approval. again, the rarest of occasions, but something of an erotic experience in a kind of sex in the city way.
I ALREADY KNOW.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm i wuz of the second type... unable to truly enjoy doing it if the 'victim' felt afraid.
Well considering 'you' said and wrote that 'you' 'got hot', in reference, I think, to 'you' hearing about someone 'female' having to strip naked in front of a human being 'you' ALREADY KNEW had ALREADY been RAPED and/or KILLED by that 'one', suggests otherwise. Unless, OF COURSE, 'you' had completely OVERLOOKED this part of the scenario, or scene that was playing out in 'that head', and 'you' were only IMAGINING a 'female' that 'you' would admire stripping naked while 'you' were sexually aroused only.

But, 'we' will NEVER KNOW, for sure, NOW because 'you' RETRACTED and SAID that 'you' were now 'only kidding'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm and since that is only the rarest occasion, my exhibitionistic period didn't last long. but lemme tell u I've have some kinky experiences with willing strangers over these years.
Okay I will let 'you' tell me 'this', but WHY would 'you' want to tell 'me' 'this'?

Are 'you' 'trying to' 'brag' here, or did 'you' want to tell 'me' that you have some kinky experiences with willing "strangers" for some other reason?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm one just doesn't wake up one morning as a libertine, Age.
OBVIOUSLY. Is there ANY one here who was thinking otherwise?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm they are a selected-for type through positive reward and reinforcement. operant conditioning, as it were.
Who and/or what is, supposedly, selected-for type ...?

Those 'children', or those 'willing strangers', or those 'whoever'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm moving on. the age of the 'victim' u aks about. for me - I'm whatcha call an ephebophile btw... tho I'm also equally attracted to adult women - the 'victim' has to be sexually and psychologically mature enough to understand, grasp, experience and appreciate genuine erotic desire and sexual arousal...
Which can occur much younger in some than what 'your' 'victims' were. So, does this mean that 'you' are/would be 'attracted' to them, as well?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm as well as be physically developed enough physically to solicit sexual arousal on my part. in other words, a little bean pole pre-pubescent kid isn't in the least bit sexually attractive, and certainly not mentally mature enough to understand what's going on, be intimate, or even experience any hormonally driven erogenous arousal at all.
'you' REALLY DO STILL have a LOT MORE to LEARN and UNDERSTAND here "promethean75".
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 6:39 pm but a 14 year old, on the other hand, is quite a bit more tuned into what's going on becuz they're already hypersexualized at that age, curious, and willing to engage experimentally in openly flirtatious behavior to see what happens, etc. not to take advantage of a young girl's want of approval and her attention seeking behavior therefore. but, it is certainly there and difficult to resist entertaining the young nymph when she shines like that.
If it is STILL DIFFICULT for 'you' to RESIST ENTERTAINING children, with that penis, and STILL TO DIFFICULT for 'you' to STOP BLAMING 'them' for YOUR 'advances' and for YOUR WANT to 'advance', then, AGAIN, there IS STILL a LOT MORE that 'you' could LEARN ABOUT, and FROM.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Age we're on break man. Just go chill somewhere for a minute imma holla atchu.

oh this is a good one. among the psychologists and doctors involved in evaluating Ted, Dorothy wuz the one who pushed the disassociative disorder theory to the extreme and actually believed in the 'entity' Ted used as an excuse.

another fun fact is that Teddy started signing his letters from prison to Boone and others with his granddad's name instead of his own.

creepy, or staged to try and appear crazy to get an execution stay?

wait, it gets weirder. several accounts from family claim that Cowell (granddad or dad, not entirely sure tho one claimed a dna test confirmed he wasn't the dad) used to talk out loud to unseen people or ghosts or something.

wuz something passed through crazy Cowell into sexy Ted like on some paranormal level shit?

https://youtu.be/393z0FlfS4I

love the sketch graphics.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

wow that's one helluva decision man. Dorothy wouldn't use her offical authority to claim Teddy wuz incompetent becuz if she did it would discredit her work as an honest clinician. damn that had'ta suck. like how do u explain that to a guy pleading for his life and begging u to help him no matter the costs. What makes it so existentially meaty is that they both know and agree that the death penalty is retributive justice only and serves no other useful purpose (besides saving tax dollars). It's like adding one more unecessary tragedy to a bunch of other unecessary tragedies.

she did the right thing tho and i commend her integrity. I'm sure Teddy understood that what he wuz aksing was incredibly unfair if not impossible. besides if u don't want to meet old sparky, don't get possessed by entities or whatever and go kill people man!

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm "But they NEVER gave 'you' 'their number', right?"

of course not dude it wuzzint like that. They prolly woulda if fatty didn't ruin everything tho.
'you' just can NOT STOP BLAMING the "other" for YOUR OWN, OBVIOUSLY, Wrong DOING, correct?

And, while in the process of BLAMING the "other" 'you' STILL 'try to' RIDICULE and HUMILIATE 'them'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm in fact, immediately after i wuz 'done' i wuz seized by astonishment that i had just done that and felt guilty for it.
WHY?

'you' TOLD 'us' that 'they' were 'hotties' AND 'willing and consenting', right?

If yes, then WHAT were 'you' feeling GUILTY about, EXACTLY?

If 'you' are Truly Honest and OPEN here, like ALWAYS, then the LEARNING, and BECOMING WISER, CAN CONTINUE.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm what happened wuz a sudden transformation occured in which eros took flight and my more inhibited super-ego appeared, drawing up in me the paternal sense i should normally have toward/about 14 year olds.
Okay. But, AGAIN, sounds like 'you' are STILL BLAMING some 'thing' ELSE here for what, ESSENTIALLY, 'you' did, and for what 'could have' HAD FULL CONTROL OVER.

Or, do 'you' STILL BELIEVE that 'you' do NOT have FULL CONTROL OVER how 'that body' behaves and misbehaves?

I will let 'you' in on a little secret here now "promethean75" allowing the 'thought', 'absolute free will does NOT exist', ALLOWS 'you', and 'that body', to do 'things' that WITHIN are KNOWN to be Wrong, in Life.

See, if there are ANY 'voices or views', essentially 'thoughts', TELLING 'you' that 'you' are NOT in FULL CONTROL of 'that body', then 'you' can ALLOW the 'emotions' and/or 'urges' of 'that body' to TAKE OVER, and JUST DO whatever 'that body' likes. Like, for example, masturbate in front of CHILDREN.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm my identity, my learned role, as an adult prohibits me from doing what I just did, and i feel ashamed, etc. that kind of thing. What I did wuz utterly abnormal and I wuz plunged into a kinky philosophical abyss in which I wuz faced with having to aks the hardest questions.
GREAT AWARENESS and INSIGHT.

Which, by the way, absolutely EVERY adult human being HAS GONE THROUGH the EXACT SAME EXPERIENCE of DOING what 'their' 'learned role', AND INTERNAL KNOWING KNEW WAS Wrong, and thus then felt ASHAMED, AS WELL.

So, 'you' are CERTAINLY NOT ALONE here. THE EXACT SAME 'knowing' and 'feeling' OCCURS WITHIN ALL adult human beings, but just from DIFFERENT WAYS of 'misbehaving'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm anyway at that time i had a girlfriend who wuz a young bonafide beach-born hotty, and despite the disintegrating relationship largely due to my mismanagement of it, the sex wuz outstanding. Homegirl wuz so hot I couldn't even take her out in a bikini (her, not me) cuz I couldn't handle all the eyes on her.
WHY do 'you' think 'you' are such a JEALOUS type "promethean75"?

And, before 'you' said the 'homegirl' word was in referencing to the two children that 'you' masturbated in front of?

How MANY 'homegirls' are there, or HOW MANY do 'you' IMAGINE are 'yours'?

Also, was 'your' girlfriend here REALLY born on a 'beach'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm She'd put that thang on em if I let her out like that, Age, I ain't playin... and I ain't tryna hurt another man by puttin em through that.
There is a FAIR AMOUNT to DELVE INTO and GO THROUGH here "promethean75".

What does the 'thang' word here refer to, EXACTLY? The bikini?

If yes, then WHY did that 'female' NEED 'your permission' to go outdoors dressed in ANY particular way?

And, what does the 'em' word here refer to, EXACTLY? Human beings, adults, or children, or 'males', or 'females', or some 'thing' else?

When 'you' say that 'you' 'are not playing', what game are 'you' talking about or referring to here?

Also, WHY would 'you' think ANY 'adult male' would be so-called 'hurt' by a 'female' just wearing cloth over 'that body' or what is sometimes called a 'bikini'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm Lol @ the hipocrisy. I'm the first to both encourage and enjoy a young woman displaying her healthy sexuality, and the last two let my own homegirl do it.
If this is the first time of REALLY NOTICING the ACTUAL 'HYPOCRISY' here, then I hope that through Truly OPEN and Honest discussions, WITHOUT ANY JUDGMENT, that 'you are FINDING this NEW AWARENESS, NOTICING, and/or AWAKENING, REFRESHING.

Also, and by the way, I have observed that if 'you' CHANGED the use of the words, 'MY OWN 'homegirl', to, INSTEAD, some 'thing' like, ' she is 'her' OWN 'girl' ', who I Truly do LOVE, ADMIRE, and/or CHERISH, then the feeling and/or thinking/believing that "she IS MINE" VERY QUICKLY DIMINISHES, tremendously.

See, it is the ACTUAL WORDS, which are BEING SAID, and USED, WITHIN individual 'human bodies' that is 'what' IS ACTUALLY having FAR MORE POWER and CONTROL OVER 'human beings', than was EVER REALLY REALIZED, back in the days when this was being written.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm again maybe another irony here tho; one would think i would be sexually satisfied and therefore not commit sexually deviant behaviors.
Besides just a few 'positions', during 'sexual activity', in order to create a NEW, or "other", human being, then EVERY 'thing' else 'sexually' could be classed as a 'sexually deviant behavior'. And, I would say that just about EVERY adult human being has performed or dreamed/fantasized about one form of 'sexual behavior' that "another" human being could class as a 'sexually deviant behavior".

Imaginations, dreams, fantasies, AND 'thoughts' can and do have MORE POWER and CONTROL OVER 'one' than what thee True, Right, and Correct 'KNOWLEDGE' can have.

But it is through LEARNING HOW and WHY 'this is so', can 'ones' then LEARN HOW TO TAKE BACK and HAVE CONTROL, ALWAYS, ONCE AGAIN.

Committing some 'sexually deviant behaviors' on a 'child' can be NO MORE DAMAGING and HARMING of that 'child' than ALL of the OTHER ABUSE that IS COMMITTED UPON them, by ALL of the other so-called 'adult human beings'.

CHILD ABUSE is Wrong. FULL STOP. NO matter what kind of ABUSE 'it' IS.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm i wuz satisfied, absolutely, but what happened wuz... instead of quenching the sex drive, it set it on fire.
Do 'you' REALLY NOT SEE the CONTRADICTION here?

Could one REALLY be 'satisfied' if they WANT MORE of the said 'thing'?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm i wuz at one point, well a few points, thinking about and wanting to find another girl or girls to join me and homegirl in a kinky threesome thing like in Point Break or what's that movie where the two guys and one girl were hippie pot growers in a threesome thing, etc.
'you' say this like it is some uncommon FANTASY and/or as though it is some kind of EXCUSE.

AGAIN, WHY TELL 'me' what 'you' would like to have happened?

By the way, depending on how 'one' is 'feeling, or on what 'mood' 'one' is 'in', when they are watching 'a movie', and depending on what 'that movie' is about, exactly, then this can have an everlasting effect on that 'person'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm never happened tho cuz i had no game,
I STILL do NOT KNOW what the 'game' means nor refers to, to 'you'. But, 'you' may have ALREADY EXPLAINED 'it' in another post.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm wuz working off and on for wages like $15 an hour, and living at an expensive beach in a shithole modified motel room.
Are 'you' here SAYING, or SUGGESTING, that the reason that 'you' did NOT have a sex with two other human beings at one time WAS BECAUSE of these 'things' here?

If yes, then I do NOT see ANY CONNECTION. But, maybe 'you' will CHANGE this.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm my whole fantasy collapsed, Age. my harem... never to be.
Have 'you' PASSED AWAY, and thus LONG GONE? Or, are 'you' STILL HERE, living AMONG and WITH 'us', in 'that breathing and heart pumping body'?

If the latter, then HOW and WHY would your WHOLE FANTASY have COLLAPSED here.

If 'your' WHOLE fantasy here includes consenting adults, then WHY could 'it' STILL NOT HAPPEN?

Sounds, AGAIN, like 'you' are just LOOKING FOR, and USING, EXCUSES for 'what' COULD HAVE BEEN.

Do 'you' think that there has been an adult human being who has NOT WISHED that they HAD DONE 'things' DIFFERENTLY, in the past?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

lolz this is hilarious if a little morbid, i do admit. but look how carol entitled the video... as if she were implying that Stapley had some nerve to say 'carol da ronch wasn't assaulted'. omg that's funny. they're fighting over who got it worse from Teddy rights.

but siriusly Stapley got it much worse so shame on Carol for being snide.

Stapley was actually sexually assaulted and killed like four times. the asshole kept strangling her unconscious and then bringing her back. finally she stumbles off down a wooded hill, falls into a fast moving river like tom cruise and gets away.

Carol, on the other hand, was never assaulted sexually. thanks to her extensive training as a Charlie's Angel she nearly kicked Teddy's ass before she got away.

https://youtu.be/Us5RPLeY5J8

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm Nasty, misogynistic prik. Perverts always blame their victims and have contempt for them. Just listen to him calling his young victim 'fat and ugly' and blaming her for his predicament. That shows a level of dislike and contempt that is extremely disturbing.
I am NOT SURE if it is CLEAR to 'you' YET "vegatariantaxidermy", but being JUDGMENTAL of "others" does NOT necessarily produce the CHANGE, which was ACTUALLY WANTED and DESIRED.

Also, have 'you' NOT YET NOTICED the level of DISLIKE and CONTEMPT that 'you' HAVE, and are SHOWING here?

Is 'your' 'level' of DISLIKE and CONTEMPT NOT 'extremely disturbing', like the OTHER ONE OBVIOUSLY IS?

Is 'your' level of DISLIKE and CONTEMPT "justifiable" and/or in fact "all right" and "okay"?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm She's not obliged to be 'attractive' for him,
OF COURSE NOT.

But is ANY one 'obliged' to be 'attractive' for ANY one ELSE?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm a dirty old entitled sleazebag.
Is this NOT a level of DISLIKE and CONTEMPT itself?

Could this be interpreted as being another case of 'this one', "promethean75" here, being 'obliged' to be 'attractive' for 'you', "vegeteriantaxidermy". Just in another way and NOT in a physical way?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm She's a child with puppy fat.
I am NOT sure TELLING a child that they ARE 'a child with 'puppy' fat', REALLY does their 'self-esteem' 'the world of good'. But anyway, each to 'their' OWN.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm You seem to be under some sort of delustion that you are an Adonis.
Yes that DELUSION does COME ACROSS very LOUD and CLEAR.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm Believe me, men who flash their dick to random females are NOT attractive in any way, shape or form.
'We' can CERTAINLY AGREE that how 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy", 'felt' and 'thought' at fourteen years of age and how 'you' do now, when this is being written, IS EXACTLY HOW 'you' say it WAS and IS. But, transferring HOW 'you' 'think' and 'feel' INTO EVERY "other" 'female', and CLAIMING that that IS HOW 'they' 'think' and 'feel', AS WELL, is NEVER going to be ACTUALLY True AT ALL.

Are 'you' here REALLY 'trying to' suggest that there is NOT a 'female human being', on the WHOLE of planet earth, who has EVER felt 'attracted' to a 'male human being' who has flashed 'their' penis to 'them'?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm I doubt if ANY women would find that sexy, let alone young girls who don't know how to react to it.
1. Is there some PARTICULAR WAY that ANY 'female' is SUPPOSED to react to a penis being flashed at them?

2. If ANY 'female human being' reacts to a 'flashed penis' DIFFERENTLY to how 'you' would, then is that DIFFERENT reaction wrong or incorrect in ANY way, shape, or form?

2. When does a 'female human being' become a 'young girl' and then when do that 'one' transition out of being 'young girl'?

3. Do 'you' REALLY 'doubt' that absolutely ANY 'women', EVER, would find a 'flashed penis' being sexy'?

4. Besides ALL of the 'women' who pay to go to shows to see penises being flashed at them, do 'you' STILL REALLY 'doubt' that there could be ANY 'women' EVER who has NOT found an 'unsuspecting flashed penis' 'sexy'?

Are 'you' NOT YET AWARE that ALL human beings 'think' DIFFERENTLY, and thus ARE, ALSO, 'attracted to' DIFFERENT 'things', and find DIFFERENT 'things' 'sexy'?

Or, do 'you' REALLY think or BELIEVE how 'things' are is HOW EVERY one ELSE 'thinks' and BELIEVES or, at least, how they SHOULD 'think' and BELIEVE?

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm To fourteen year old girls, a man in his thirties is an OLD MAN.
Is this CLAIM in relation to absolutely EVERY fourteen year old girl, who has, is, and/or will live on planet earth?

Or, is this EXACTLY how 'you', as a fourteen year old thought and BELIEVED?

Also, just be seen as an 'OLD MAN', or an 'OLD WOMAN', does NOT necessarily make 'them' UNATTRACTIVE nor UNSEXY, AT ALL.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:45 pm You were an OLD MAN exposing himself, uninvited and unwelcome, to girls for the SOLE reason that you can't control your sexual urges and to give YOURSELF gratification.
Now even 'you', "vegetariantaxidermy", are providing "promethean75" WITH EXCUSES, for their OWN Wrong DOING.

There is NO EXCUSE for ANY Wrong DOING.

WHEN will 'you', adult human beings, COME TO REALIZE 'this' AS WELL?

Also, the words 'OLD MAN' here are VERY RELATIVE, and the word 'unwelcome' here is 'your' OWN BELIEF.

For what thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth IS, EXACTLY, there is ONLY 'one' who KNOWS.