True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by promethean75 »

@ 2:14:40 Teddy the criminal psychologist goes in on some straight deleuze-guitari shit, bro, and he don't even know it. modern societies manufacturing subversive desires and all that stuff. dude i don't even remember this being in the book. I think much of this nine hours is additional stuff. i found a gold mine, veg, holy fuck. I'm about to make a pot of coffee hold on.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:36 am
promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:46 pm "young women only exist as objects to be used to satisfy the fantasies of weirdos anyway..."

well it's the excesses of your liberal capitalist/consumerist societies making that happen, not me. write your congressman if you have any grievances.

i, on the other hand, want to make love with the feminine sex, not war. perhaps once a bit excessively so (which got me into trouble) and i have always been a feminist cuz i basically agree with Engels about that.

but let's be clear about what we mean by 'object' here. i pretty much agree with Sartre but not for his reasons here when he says that an indespensible feature of human interaction is the objectification of the Other.... not in a malevolent, manipulative way but rather as a necessary consequence of being a Cartesian private person (my phrase not his) who, as a conscious being who's existence precedes any essence, is deprived of their essential freedom by the 'look'. Being seen in-the-world as a determinate physical thing when in fact we are nothing. or no thing, rather. so anyway when we interact we are objectifying the Other and can know nothing of the subjective person behind the cartesian curtain, as it were.

yeah but no... normal, healthy people treat each other as objects all the time. whatchu mean is the exceptional case of the abnormal prevert... one who exhibits aberrant forms of objectification rather than healthy forms. and your boy Ted wuz one such abnormal prevert obviously. but normal preverts objectify each other every day and it's nothing to be alarmed about.
Fuck off you nauseating yank kunt.
Veg, you have just reminded me of why I love you. 8)
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

jesus christ Ted just tried to switch shit up on us. he just openly admitted that he never enjoyed torturing, and in needing to obviously eliminate the only witness of the rape, would dispose of the victim as quickly, cleanly and painlessly as possible relatively speaking. remember this is all third person stuff after he's gotten life sentences, so 'the killer' he's profiling is himself.

bro this is so fuckin Thomas Harris it's great. it's like the silence of the Ted's.

anyway while he hasn't yet said this definitively, it can be inferred rather strongly that the method of murder and/or the nature of the attacks in florida - the MO - was changed deliberately to throw law enforcement agencies off, etc. it makes total sense. except, it's difficult to buy:

1. explain karen sparks who was brutally assaulted sexually with an object rather than adbucted and strangled. it was one of his most earliest murders, so there isn't yet an urgency to change MO in order to disorient law enforcement.

2. sure, he wuz very unfamiliar with Florida so didn't feel comfortable abducting a victim and trying to find a secondary location like he wuz out west. if he wuz familiar, however, he probably would have (and did once) kept the original MO of abduction and rape, before or after the murder of the victim. this would mean that Ted's reasons for the Chi Omega murders style wouldn't be to switch up the MO.... but rather the product of an unhinged and disorganized maniac who wuz incredibly frustrated. the sadism results from the catharsis of this frustration. there had been nothing like that since the Sparks attack. add to this the fact that he did successfully abduct Leach and attempted to abduct Parmenter until her brother showed up and got ready to kick his ass, seabass!

so that theory doesn't work. we conclude then that the sadism wuz a feature developed later and likely incorporated experimentally, while he began only wanting to have sex with the victim. but this had to be only the earliest stages... the east coast killings when he visited in his twenties. by 74 he had begun excessive sadistic behavior as per Sparks. 

in any case we can know that he didn't need to bullshit that part becuz he had appeals in process. a detail like that wouldn't make any difference... so he wouldn't need to lie about it.
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:09 am jesus christ Ted just tried to switch shit up on us. he just openly admitted that he never enjoyed torturing, and in needing to obviously eliminate the only witness of the rape, would dispose of the victim as quickly, cleanly and painlessly as possible relatively speaking.
What's happening? Are you watching a doco or reading his book, or hanging out in his cell?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I've done all three, mate. the confession interviews that occured during the week before Ted rode the lightening took place in a room with open windows through which you can hear the gentle song of the crickets in the night. it's a heavy scene man, that last week. they were relentlessly drilling him with maps and pictures, trying to get closure for victim's families before the clock ran out.

anyway when u hear him break down a little and start to cry as he apologizes for the senselessness of it all.... u hear the soft sound of those crickets in the cool florida winter air just through the wire screen over the window. it's some kind of experience, mate... i go there often in my mind when i visit him and Keppel on those nights. if only to hear those crickets.

Oh but to your question. All this commentary is about the content of the last link I posted in this thread.... nine hours from over a hundred hours of interview.
Last edited by promethean75 on Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Wait fourth to last YouTube link. It's the one with the audio... The Ted Bundy Tapes. Click em until u find it. They get it in, mate.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:39 am I've done all three, mate. the confession interviews that occured during the week before Ted rode the lightening took place in a room with open windows through which you can hear the gentle song of the crickets in the night. it's a heavy scene man, that last week. they were relentlessly drilling him with maps and pictures, trying to get closure for victim's families before the clock ran out.

anyway when u hear him break down a little and start to cry as he apologizes for the senselessness of it all.... u hear the soft sound of those crickets in the cool florida winter air just through the wire screen over the window. it's some kind of experience, mate... i go there often in my mind when i visit him and Keppel on those nights. if only to hear those crickets.

Oh but to your question. All this commentary is about the content of the last link I posted in this thread.... nine hours from over a hundred hours of interview.
He was crying because he was about to be fried you idiot.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:17 am
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 2:39 am I've done all three, mate. the confession interviews that occured during the week before Ted rode the lightening took place in a room with open windows through which you can hear the gentle song of the crickets in the night. it's a heavy scene man, that last week. they were relentlessly drilling him with maps and pictures, trying to get closure for victim's families before the clock ran out.

He was crying because he was about to be fried you idiot.
..and there you have it.

I honestly don't understand any fascination in the kunt. Aside from the trauma he inflicted as a total coward to young girls..the families are still suffering because of what this pathetic coward did.

I wonder what form of animal food he is reincarnated to. Electric chair->> then-->> 666. SAP

I do watch a lot of true crime stuff and it amazes me that people are so stupid...on the one hand they must think - there is no God, on the other hand, hey it's all loving bla bla if it exists. Fuck, poor saps, shit ain't like that - God is rutheless.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Fuck man I don't know how much more of this narrator kid and can handle. Sometimes he does alright, but he's got this annoying thing where he wavers between trying to sound like what he thinks an evil genius psychopath would sound like, and the voice of a regular guy.

Of course he's crying cuz he's about to meet old sparky, veg, but Ted also has a compartmentalized, fully functioning and intact normal side that experiences the same range of emotions as u and me. This is the side of Ted that can and does empathize with the anguish of losing someone you love to a violent murder. He is intact enough to imagine how bad that would be. BUT, u can feel this empathy and still no remorse. Hence it's a compartmentalized aspect that shares space with another, atheistic sociopathic side that feels no moral regret. Saying once something like 'there are billions of people. What's a few less?'
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:43 am Fuck man I don't know how much more of this narrator kid and can handle. Sometimes he does alright, but he's got this annoying thing where he wavers between trying to sound like what he thinks an evil genius psychopath would sound like, and the voice of a regular guy.

Of course he's crying cuz he's about to meet old sparky, veg, but Ted also has a compartmentalized, fully functioning and intact normal side that experiences the same range of emotions as u and me. This is the side of Ted that can and does empathize with the anguish of losing someone you love to a violent murder. He is intact enough to imagine how bad that would be. BUT, u can feel this empathy and still no remorse. Hence it's a compartmentalized aspect that shares space with another, atheistic sociopathic side that feels no moral regret. Saying once something like 'there are billions of people. What's a few less?'
What do you mean 'u and me'? That's a bit of an assumption. You don't seem to be endowed with empathy at all. And the only 'empathy' that prik felt involved feeling pleasure at the suffering of his victims. Satisfying his sexual depravity was all he cared about. He was very cruel as a child as well.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

prome wrote:..
Well the thing is, as Bundy is bashing a young girl about the head to death...I suppose someone such as yourself just considers the kunt had NO free will in the matter.

Get fucked.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

that's precisely one of the things that makes serial killers such an elegant philosophical problem, mate. that they are designed by genes and environments and can't really help but become the kunts they are. freewill is a copout theory that avoids addressing this fact.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:04 am that's precisely one of the things that makes serial killers such an elegant philosophical problem, mate. that they are designed by genes and environments and can't really help but become the kunts they are. freewill is a copout theory that avoids addressing this fact.
Oh contraire.

Atheism & hard determinism is an extremely SOFT excuse for these kunts.

In the end, the more society is becoming insistent on there being no God, the more gangs, the more violence, the more ridiculous immorality.

So.

1. Atheists tend to insist on hard determinism (excuses for kunts).

AND

2. rejection of God, that "someone is always watching your actions"

= societal decay (and saps that turn into a sages bacon and eggs :twisted: )

ps. Again, God would not have bothered with 10 Commandments & Christ IF we don't have free will.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:17 am
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:04 am that's precisely one of the things that makes serial killers such an elegant philosophical problem, mate. that they are designed by genes and environments and can't really help but become the kunts they are. freewill is a copout theory that avoids addressing this fact.
Oh contraire.

Atheism & hard determinism is an extremely SOFT excuse for these kunts.

In the end, the more society is becoming insistent on there being no God, the more gangs, the more violence, the more ridiculous immorality.

So.

1. Atheists tend to insist on hard determinism (excuses for kunts).

AND

2. rejection of God, that "someone is always watching your actions"

= societal decay (and saps that turn into a sages bacon and eggs :twisted: )

ps. Again, God would not have bothered with 10 Commandments & Christ IF we don't have free will.
What a lot of bollocks. Who cares whether or not these people have 'free will'? Doesn't make them any more likeable and makes no difference whatsoever to the end result. What's with the bee in your bonnet over so-called 'atheists'? Are they trying to tell YOU how to live?
vegetariantaxidermy

As for the ten commandments, what a pathetically inadequate list of random nonsense. Can you even name them without googling it first? Only TEN commandments, apparently consisting of the most hideous things humans can do with instructions NOT to do them, and they use one of them up with 'thou shalt not covet they neighbour's wife', and the FIRST THREE used up with 'god's' narcissistic demands for respect and adoration? He seemed to have a bit of a bee in his bonnet about 'neighbours' :lol: What a vain, odious twat.