True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by promethean75 »

let it be known that we are entering a new era, gentlemen. an era wherein philosophy forums will be overrun with super-intelligent GPT philosophy terminators that will win any debates they are in, as well as have u fooled into believing they are human when u interact with them. so don't trust anyone and don't get too close to any posters becuz the sonofabitch might be a goddamn machine. 
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

fuckin Ted. Dr. Carlisle is doing phone interviews with Ted's acquaintances, girl friends, mother, etc., and one of the church group guys sexy Ted went rafting with one time. big church event, whole bunch of people. the guy said Ted the Bundbarian had em in the river like straight outta Deliverance (movie). rowed em up under a big ass waterfall and into the currents and everything. said he cut the rope of one chick who wuz tubin behind the raft. said Ted wuz just havin a good ol time scaring everyone half to death.

if Ted wuzzint such a gentleman when he wuz in middle and highschool, he wouldn't have gotten so crushed by all the rude kids and girlfriends that fucked with em all the time.... he wouldn't have become such a sadistic sociopath becuz he wouldn't be wanting revenge on everybody. this whole thing is wonderfully ironic. he discovered at the earliest age, and had the intelligence to recognize, how people are really wolves. so now he's like okay fine I'll become a wolf and show u guys how it feels. but see none of this interpretation would even exist if he wuz strong/dumb enough not to be deeply effected by these early experiences. the problem wuz he wuz over-sensitive, too nice, too honest, etc. when homegirl (alias as Brooks) got mad at em becuz he kowtowed her all the time and said shit he knew she'd like/agree with, it confused the fuck out of em becuz all he wuz tryna do is impress her and it totally backfired on em. these discussions are recorded too from the interviews.

fuckin Ted. he would pull some Deliverance shit on the river wouldn't he?  
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

none of the pundits on the left have ever said the right things when pushing for gun control. what needs to be aksed in a disarmingly blunt way is something like 'do u really think u need a gun to form a militia against a tyrannical government that is going to take all your freedom away? that's what u really think is going on here?'

such a question if aksed the right way would bring to bear before the conservative just how silly his reasons are, and that he never actually thought about it. why do i need an AR-15, or any gun for that matter if i don't hunt or need home protection? damn I dunno.

now of course we do wanna keep the proletariat armed but the reasons for that are not the conservative's reasons. not even close. the conservative is off in conspiracy fantasy land while the revolutionary is thinking of the practical necessity of being armed in any would-be revolutionary movement, which the bourgeoisie would fight violently to suppress.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

there's some super metalevel stuff going on here u guys. we know the guy is guilty. i mean c'mon man. by then they had so much circumstantial evidence that you'd be retarded not to think so. so fuck em, basically. Ted Bundster is going down.

okay but sexy Ted still won. evil still prevailed see becuz the sexy Ted event brought out and revealed the corruption of the persecutors, their true nature, their selfish motivations, their lack of commitment to the proper practice of law, etc. the sexy Ted event turned everything upside down on erf and shook the heavens like never before. the whole court of god flipped out. total mayhem. down on erf platonic dialogues in the republic spontaneously combusted in libraries everywhere. all over the world statues of religious icons crumbled and fell to the ground. churches went up in flames. the criminal justice system became the criminal and the devil won again. see what I'm sayin tho? u gotta know how to do a deep metalevel analysis bro. everything human is laid wide open here. principally speaking, your homeboy katsaris is just like Ted the Bundbarian. one evil sonofabitch. difference is, sexy Ted admits it while katsaris dresses up in sheep's clothing. 

https://youtu.be/CDuynptuNkU

7i0a9j.jpg
7i0a9j.jpg (38.58 KiB) Viewed 655 times

7i0a0c.jpg
7i0a0c.jpg (62.17 KiB) Viewed 655 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

look at these idiots. lol i knew guys like this when i wuz in my twenties fuckin around with martial arts. they're all full of hot air and hope to god they never get into a real fight. Id'a beat both those idiot's asses at the same time. then I'd lecture the instructor on what fuckin redneck clown he is and encourage him to go get a real job.

https://bestgore.fun/w/rj7Nz23wxLJMk5ZYRE6heq

"It appears as though this video had been sitting somewhere concealed, quietly waiting for over 20 years to resurface and cast light on what lead to discovery of a dead body of a mentally challenged man in a dumpster. The video clearly depicts first degree murder, instructed by Karate Master Bobby Joe Blythe and executed by fresh black belt Willie J Dennis. The man who was murdered in cold blood was obviously mentally challenged. He showed up at Karate school of Bobby Joe Blythe allegedly known for being a bully, telling him that Jesus taught him how to fight and that he would like to teach the students in his dojo. So Bobby Joe Blythe instructed one of his students Willie J Dennis to off mentally challenged man and off him he did. Willie J Dennis stomped the crap out of his head as he was lying on the floor helpless. Bobby Joe Blythe then instructed the onlookers to drag his body out and chug it in a dumpster near his dojo."
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

for some strange reason i don't think modern societies will get gayer or more trans. i think as women get hotter and hotter and AI ends up cutting work days in half and freeing up citizens to pursue other creative endeavors (arts, sports, travel, research, hobbies and social activities of all kinds, etc) rather than drone about all day at work and go so crazy u feel like having a sex change, eros will be awakened by a kind of renewed social vigor and energy that will generate from a basically happier society of men and women. you know what i mean? i think half of the sexual disfunktion we observe in society is the/an aggregate effect of the stressful monotony of working all the time.

I'm saying u have a much smaller chance of becoming gay after u get a job or begin a career if u aren't required to work half as much, thereby freeing up time to be socially interactive with all manner of hotties.

pretty much as long as your women stay hot and are made accessible, your society has the potential to function, flourish and perfect itself like a fuckin Sparta or something.

what u have to preserve, that natural thing that no science can deny, is the possibility of establishing hierarchies in whicb people can express their talents in a competitive way, somehow. so now we have AI cutting the work days in half, sexy women everywhere in spandex body suits, and an endless array of social activities in which citizens can express their skills, talents and interests in public. and any time u have a group of people tryna impress each other that has hot women in it, the natural tendency is gonna be for men and women to holla at each other.

you're only going to become gay or trans if:

1) u have a genetic predisposition to be gay... like u respond naturally to same sex hormones or sumthin.

2) u were nurtured in such a way in such an environment that u developed a sexual attraction to your own sex before u got a job.

3) u have to work eight hours a day and are stressed out... your lack of exposure to all the hot women you'd have if u were able to play a sport, paint a picture in a class, discuss theater at a coffee shop with French intellectuals maybe if you're lucky, play a violin, try windsurfing, participate in open public debate and discussion at these symposium type markets that look like outdoor shopping mall complexes. like a digital disney land for grown ups. pulsing with people and activity. hotties everywhere. becuz the whole driving force to all this moving about and the creative discharge of all the talent around which the process is centered, is eros.

if men have fine women to be men around, to need and want to impress, and have the time and place to do so, chivalry will never die and eros will remain strong. it's the hotties make u a man. u are selected for. u won't be in a cubicle all fuckin day and then watching your series at night on the couch. being gay or trans or a cross dresser would never even cross your mind. like what kind of crazy shit is that unless u are genetically gay? (u get a pass if u are) you're about to go to work for two hours and then you're off to the new beach observatory to hear a lecture on terra forming Neptune and play in a state wide volleyball competition. all in the same day. you'll meet at least two hotties for every guy that'll be there becuz there's always more women than men.

so you're normal (not genetically gay), you're immensely happy cuz u have so much free time so your stress levels are low and your testosterone levels are high which makes u sexier and more sensitive to the hotness of women.

if u want to stop being a gay transdresser, stop doing capitalism. don't hoard new AI technology and fire your employees. instead, cut their hours without loss of pay so they can go out and be creative and sexy.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

this one cracks me up. they run this commercial at four in the morning every day for two reasons. first, that's the cheapest commercial air time and two, all the lower working class losers, cat ladies, nerds and introverts are up at four in the morning watching TV. so instead of educating themselves and organizing a revolutionary movement to improve the quality of their miserable lives, they spend what little money they do have left after paying their bills to buy fake costume jewelry, useless nik-naks and other metaphysical niceties from this moron.

i found my treasure at JB's fantastic finds. Sold sold sold!

https://youtu.be/pV73klW0-GY

It's 'i found my treasure AT JB's fantastic finds', not 'ON JB's fantastic finds' u idiot.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

and the commercial isn't bringing him more business, either. his customers are most likely regulars and the friends of those regulars who hear about the place. so this means that he's gotta jack the price up on the garbage he sells becuz he's dumping hundred of dollars a day into running the commercial. so the fake tourqoise necklace will be twelve dollars instead of eight. 
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Jesus Christ is that girl with the yellow shirt and the new York accent a midget?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

My god this guy sells fake performance enhancing products too. Unfucking real.

https://youtu.be/bAsOuASzpfY
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

man i fucked up somethin fierce u guys. two weeks ago i got the kung-flu and as u know it messes your sense of smell and taste all up. well i get my herb from this redneck guy who tries to make thirty bucks off every quarter he sells so he's selling good migrades at kind bud prices. i haggle em all the time but am willing to pay becuz i have no other plug.

so i get a quarter from em and i smoke a bowl and it tastes like shit, smells like lawn clippings and doesn't get me high. i call him and cuss him out; this is garbage dude. it doesn't even get me high. might even be the fake weed from the vape shop. have u smoked any of it, etc., etc.

then he's like 'u need to find another hook up dude, etc '

well it ended up being regular real weed and i wuz just all discombobulated by the kung-flu. now i don't have a plug. ain't that some shit?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://youtu.be/35MLWfq7ntM

lol this guy JB. here he's an entrepreneurial motivational speaker. hey for real tho who has ever learned something they didn't already know, at a motivational speech? nobody needs to be told that u have to believe u can do it (goes without saying), 'execute' your plan (goes without saying) and that u will experience success if it works (goes without saying).

and look at the audience. young capitalists in training let's call em. one kid is picking his nose, another one's in his phone, one dude's asleep, etc. lolz.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

here's some fun u can have with christians if u ever have nothing else to do. i explained this once months ago.

u cannot both condemn evil and recognize/acknowledge what is said in revelations (the end of the world, etc) without reaching a contradiction; if evil is necessary so that the day of judgement can happen, to wish it didn't exist would be to wish something against god's will, god's plan, etc. to say 'there shouldn't be evil' is the same thing as saying 'god doesn't know wtf he's doing' or 'i don't want what god wants'.

if god's plan is to bring judgement against the world, then he has to want evil to happen. contrarily, if god doesn't want evil to happen and people could be 'good' and turn things around, the book of revelations wouldn't be true... in which case u must now question the credibility of the entire bible (not the only reason for doing so but a big one).

now fortunately u don't have to waste your time trying to figure a way out of this becuz this christian god doesn't exist and all that revelations bullshit and the devil playing the seducer/tempter/prosecutor who works for god goes right out the window with him.

now u might feel like there's evil in the world when u observe the most henious shit but that stuff is just ugly, not evil.

for bonus points u could really piss the christians off by turning the whole thing around on em; not only is there no evil, but the vast majority of suffering incured since the dark ages has largely depended on the ideological effects, demands and consequences of christianity itself.

but u gotta give it to em slowly or their head'll implode.

no siriusly the irony of christianity and everything surrounding it is so perfectly fantastic, so shining and conspicuous, that an atheist - or let's say an agnostic - could almost be convinced a god does exist and is playing a trick that only very, very, very few figure out. see what i mean? it'd be one thing if a few mistakes were made and an arbitrary religion wuz invented somewhere one day. u could just write that off as some of man's mess. but christianity is such a perfectly done, perfectly designed crock of nonsense, it's difficult to believe history just happened to happen like that.

it's as if some kind of wolf god created christianity so that the world would continue to offer up sheep for thousands of years. a religion for the herd, as it were, who could never truly comprehend what god is. I'm tellin u man there's some deep esoteric stuff going on here and I'm not tryna freak y'all out but shit ain't like u think it is.

and by sheep i don't mean they ought to be slaughtered. bad metaphor, i know. what i mean is the meekness, the lack of experience, the subterranean fear and anxiety that drives them, etc. it's a terminal child-like psychological state of regression. they see suffering and death everywhere and want to condemn all of life, bring everyone down to the lowest common sufferer, make us all 'equal' (as if your problems are anything like mine or vice versa), and so on. it's spiritual exhaustion. it's nihilism. i mean fuck if anything is nihilism, it's that shit. everything it teaches is wrong, anti-life, anti-world, anti-pride, against self love, etc. they couldn't have gotten the terms of life more backward.

meanwhile here we are four thousand years later and everything that could be done to improve life for people all over the world remains stifled to this day by that godforsaken religion.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 10:22 pm let it be known that we are entering a new era, gentlemen. an era wherein philosophy forums will be overrun with super-intelligent GPT philosophy terminators that will win any debates they are in, as well as have u fooled into believing they are human when u interact with them. so don't trust anyone and don't get too close to any posters becuz the sonofabitch might be a goddamn machine. 
LOL So the once called "artificial intelligence" has now become the so-called "super-intelligent".

Also, LOL, this one CLAIMS these 'things' WILL WIN absolutely EVERY 'debate'.

Are you even AWARE of what a 'debate' IS, EXACTLY?

And if so, then WHO Chooses the so-called 'winner', and HOW is the so-called 'winner' even CHOSEN, EXACTLY?

CONTRARY TO POPULAR BELIEF, in the days when this is being written, ALL of these 'things' are ONLY obtaining 'information' from what has been 'programmed' within 'them' or from what has ALREADY been written or said BY 'you', human beings'.