True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by attofishpi »

Was it early in the day that you had spotted them? I'd imagine by 11am they may have been snapped up or given up.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://streamable.com/kc7dbz

omg have u ever in your life

I cried.
Agent Smith

Post by Agent Smith »

True story:

Once upon a time there lived a .... yaaaawwwn ... zzzzzz.

The Indian man, a Mr. Prasad, walked into the bank, he didn't have a knife, nor did he have a gun. He didn't frown, shout, run erratically, he wasn't sweating although it was mid July, he didn't rob the bank. No cops, security guard was scratching his butt. 🙂

This happened in 2014. Every word's true, every word!!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Agent Smith wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 11:48 pm True story:

Once upon a time there lived a .... yaaaawwwn ... zzzzzz.

The Indian man, a Mr. Prasad, walked into the bank, he didn't have a knife, nor did he have a gun. He didn't frown, shout, run erratically, he wasn't sweating although it was mid July, he didn't rob the bank. No cops, security guard was scratching his butt. 🙂

This happened in 2014. Every word's true, every word!!
:D
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

The Childress one is still alive
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

if you're thinking of becoming a successful middle working class hispanic family husband/father with a decent line of credit who would like to drive to a beautiful remote off road location where you'll end up having a moment with your daughter where u have that extremely meaningful conversation with her about your big, life changing decision to go back to college even tho your forty something, and u want a vehicle that expresses everything about u, your new life and the roads u and your family will travel together in safety, comfort and style becuz you're an ambitious achiever who deserves it so long as u can afford the payments and even if u don't think u could becuz you're Hispanic but in america hispanic people aren't stereotyped and can be successful like anyone so sign and initial here and u won't even be considered Hispanic anymore but an american self made father with a wonderful family and future ahead, please consider this particular Kia.

https://youtu.be/N1SyRVoahVk
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"After his conviction was announced, Bird was allowed to make a final statement. He spoke for 20 minutes, noting that his request to represent himself had been denied and that his own lawyers were against him.

Bird then said, "I'm putting the Jake Bird hex on all of you who had anything to do with my being punished. Mark my words, you will die before I do." Allegedly, six people connected with the trial died: Judge Edward D. Hodge of a heart attack within a month of sentencing him to death, as did one of the officers who took his first confession. A police officer who took a second confession died, as did the court's chief clerk, and one of Bird's prison guards. J.W. Selden, one of Bird's lawyers, died on the first anniversary of his sentencing."

now that is weird af. coincidences? wuz he a voodoo chile?

he wuz a black serial killer guy from the 40s btw. speaking of SKs i wuz researching the gay ones and bro i thought Kraft, Gacy and Corll were fucked up. this fuckin guy Bonin wuz off the chain. and look at his childhood... all kinds of messed up homo shit when he wuz a kid and alcoholic parents and creepy catholic school abuse/punishment and everything. text book environment for a sociopath.

so he's picking up hot hitchhiking adolescent males from That Seventies Show u know with the two stripe white tube socks and jean shorts... and he immediately sets ta humpin em in the back of his van while his creepy ass space cadet friend Butts drives around south los Angeles. what a horrible fuck this guy wuz. psychologists say he wuz killing surrogates of himself and hated his own homosexuality. who the fuck knows but this guy wuz just unacceptable even by the worst standards. he looks like a horrible fuck too... s'got that gross chubby evil fuck face goin on like Gacy... the kind of face u just wanna punch.

"not sexy. not sexy at all" - Sexy Ted

and did u know that cocksucker had the nerve to ask for two large pizzas, three pints of ice cream and two six packs of coke as his last meal.

lol the names kill me: Bonin and Butts.

detective: they're Bonin butts in the van.

other detective: that's uncalled for detective. now's not the time to be joking is it?

detective: no those are the names of the guys... Bonin and Butts.... i said bonin and butts were in the van. u heard me wrong.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://youtu.be/9zBcVlXM6t4

right when he says 'hi, I'm adam etc' look at his face and eyebrows and how they're moving around like a socially awkward kid with minor autism's face would do if he were giddy with excitement.

why does this infuriate me so much?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I'm sorry but these godamn commercials are pure evil. note how literally five minute long commercial runs on TV have been normalized. u gaze in the same helpless state at these commercials as when you're watching your favorite show and u don't even realize it. it used to not be like this. one maybe two and then back to the show or game or news or whatever.

what's worse is that when they're advertising for products like HIV medication and dental implants, they have to use people in the commercials that are representations of their target consumer group. so this incredibly homely girl with a depressed voice and hair that hasn't been conditioned explains how she had some kind of gum disease and missing teeth.... or the shot of the overweight gay black guy dancing at a party with his short old emo OG looking white guy partner as the commercial narrator reads off all the possible side effects and dangers. then he says with a satisfying smile 'with [medication brand], pills aren't on my mind anymore!' and then cut to a scene where he's in a park with some people somewhere throwing a frisbee or at a restaurant laughing and enjoying himself. it's one of those two doses a year HIV medications or whatever.

but the point is, these commercials are disturbing in a subconscious pseudo-simulcrumatic laconian psychologistic way that u don't realize bro.

when that guy who looks like jim carrey gives a fucking seminar for a simple gutter guard (leaf guard brand) and that woman goes 'i told u it's too dangerous dad! all dramatically when jim carrey says climbing ladders is dangerous, u are being told that u are like that. that's u. that's how these advertisers portray u; a grossly, badly scripted caricature of an exaggerated problem, incompetent and helpless without the product.

first of all you will never find anyone giving a seminar on what a gutter leaf guard is and does. this is an instance of artificial technologicalization of the product. they do this all the time and in every industry. no, its not just a piece of plastic with holes in it, but a super modern scientifically complex system.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://youtu.be/oWga2rgeafY

I did not need to just see this commercial. U know how when you're at a horror movie and you're covering your eyes but u can't stop yourself from peeking? That's what happened to me.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

watch closely and you'll see how he moves to his left a fraction of an inch so that he's completely covering the words behind him. he's watching a video feed of himself obviously when shooting it and as he's recording he can see himself not covering the words completely on the first motion... so the fucker just thinks he can slide to the left a little to center his head in front of the chart and we won't notice. well i noticed.

why didn't he just shoot the scene again? this is infuriating to me. and it's a brain enhancing herbal blend nonetheless. apparently not enhancing enough, huh?

Either center your head perfectly on the first shot or don't shoot the fuckin scene guy.

https://youtu.be/LgEuCxhB-1A
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

British cuisine is an oxymoron... never let an Anglo woman near a kitchen. And for whatever reason, they like to pour mustard on literally everything...
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 10:26 am British cuisine is an oxymoron... never let an Anglo woman near a kitchen. And for whatever reason, they like to pour mustard on literally everything...
Literally everything? Are you sure about that?
Wizard22

Post by Wizard22 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:37 pmLiterally everything? Are you sure about that?
Absolutely
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Wizard22 wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:43 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:37 pmLiterally everything? Are you sure about that?
Absolutely
How very 'intellectual' of you.