True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Atheist Determinism excuses Bundy

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:25 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:17 am
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:04 am that's precisely one of the things that makes serial killers such an elegant philosophical problem, mate. that they are designed by genes and environments and can't really help but become the kunts they are. freewill is a copout theory that avoids addressing this fact.
Oh contraire.

Atheism & hard determinism is an extremely SOFT excuse for these kunts.

In the end, the more society is becoming insistent on there being no God, the more gangs, the more violence, the more ridiculous immorality.

So.

1. Atheists tend to insist on hard determinism (excuses for kunts).

AND

2. rejection of God, that "someone is always watching your actions"

= societal decay (and saps that turn into a sages bacon and eggs :twisted: )

ps. Again, God would not have bothered with 10 Commandments & Christ IF we don't have free will.
What a lot of bollocks. Who cares whether or not these people have 'free will'? Doesn't make them any more likeable and makes no difference whatsoever to the end result. What's with the bee in your bonnet over so-called 'atheists'? Are they trying to tell YOU how to live?
I thought you thought for yourself - but here you are apparently identifying that someone is attacking your clan - the ATHEISTS.

Well, fuck me yes I am.

The thing is that atheists ARE the hard determinists (I doubt many theists are) ...and the reason this is important, is because of point 1 and 2 I raised.

On the one hand, from the hard determinists POV (as in promethean) he thinks Bundy is a specimen - worthy of study - NOT scorn - because? he is a product of a determined universe - he had no choice when he is bashing a girl to death (and THERE is the excuse of atheist determinism)

Oooo...let's glorify these kunts as some interesting specimen for psychological (FUCKING """PHILOSOPHICAL""" study even!!!)

Atheists have NO love of wisdom.

Point 2. - IF everything is determined then by rejecting any notion of God and consequence - these atheist hard determinists are FORMING more detriment to society since their idea of reality leaves people to act with no consideration beyond MAN's justice. They are making people fools, and fools breed fools and fools breed fools, and fools breed fools and fools breed fools, and fools breed fools and fools breed fools, and fools breed fools and fools breed..er etc..
Last edited by attofishpi on Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:35 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:25 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:17 am

Oh contraire.

Atheism & hard determinism is an extremely SOFT excuse for these kunts.

In the end, the more society is becoming insistent on there being no God, the more gangs, the more violence, the more ridiculous immorality.

So.

1. Atheists tend to insist on hard determinism (excuses for kunts).

AND

2. rejection of God, that "someone is always watching your actions"

= societal decay (and saps that turn into a sages bacon and eggs :twisted: )

ps. Again, God would not have bothered with 10 Commandments & Christ IF we don't have free will.
What a lot of bollocks. Who cares whether or not these people have 'free will'? Doesn't make them any more likeable and makes no difference whatsoever to the end result. What's with the bee in your bonnet over so-called 'atheists'? Are they trying to tell YOU how to live?
I thought you thought for yourself - but here you are apparently identifying that someone is attacking your clan - the ATHEISTS.

Well, fuck me yes I am.

The thing is that atheists ARE the hard determinists (I doubt many theists are) ...and the reason this is important, is because of point 1 and 2 I raised.

On the one hand, from the hard determinists POV (as in promethean) he thinks Bundy is a specimen - worthy of study - NOT scorn - because? he is a product of a determined universe - he had no choice when he is bashing a girl to death (and THERE is the excuse of atheist determinism)

Oooo...let's glorify these kunts as some interesting specimen for psychological (FUCKING """PHILOSOPHICAL""" study even!!!)

Atheists have NO love of wisdom.

Point 2. - IF everything is determined then by rejecting any notion of God and consequence - these atheist hard determinists are FORMING more detriment to society since their idea of reality leaves people to act with no consideration beyond MAN's justice. They are making people fools, and fools breed fools and fools breed fools, and fools breed fools and fools breed fools, and fools breed fools and fools breed fools, and fools breed fools and fools breed..er etc..
I couldn't give a shit. 'Atheist' doesn't even mean anything. There's no 'atheist book of rules'. Many so-called 'atheists' believe all kinds of ridiculous garbage--eg. that mystical entities are talking to them...
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:49 am I couldn't give a shit. 'Atheist' doesn't even mean anything. There's no 'atheist book of rules'. Many so-called 'atheists' believe all kinds of ridiculous garbage--eg. that mystical entities are talking to them...
Ok.
vegetariantaxidermy

And the trouble with having a 'list of rules' like the ten commandments is that idiots think that they are being given a green light to do anything that is NOT on the list.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 4:57 am And the trouble with having a 'list of rules' like the ten commandments is that idiots think that they are being given a green light to do anything that is NOT on the list.
Er, lol.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

around 35:00 in the intro chapters they're doing the awkward childhood development bit and Ted explains how socially everything wuz cool until highschool and then he 'hit a wall' and didn't know what to do. okay check it out here's some insight for yas.

if our subject has already engaged in, and continues to engage in regularly, perverse behavior that is socially unacceptable, he then carries with him the burden of knowing that if his friends truly knew what he wuz like, they wouldn't like him anymore. therefore genuine social intimacy, genuine friendship with someone who you share yourself with, is impossible. it is this self conscious alienating feature that excludes any possibility of real connection with any peers.

basically what Teddy had by the time he hit highschool wuz the pale sex offender complex, to borrow a little from N. by then his secret life had been established (we're also assuming he did kill Burr when he wuz 14) and any friendships developed during this period would have to be shallow and superficial. hence the disinclination to even seek out eligible friends and instead remain isolated and antisocial.

it wuz only later during the organized stage of his crimes as an adult that he had fully compartmentalized the secret side and split his personality into two. now, there is a fully functioning normal person capable of sustaining rich and meaningful relationships with peers. He couldn't do this in highschool becuz in the immature and disorganized stage he's still shocked by what's happening with himself while also being faced with new social pressures in high school. this, and he's fighting new hormonally excited sexual urges to abduct a highschool hottie like he did Burr three-four years ago.

see what i mean? Teddy had neither experienced nor mastered the personality split and compartmentalization necessary to allow him to form substantial relationships. we can probably then mark the beginning of the Liz girl friend phase as the beginning of the organized stage. the fuckin guy would be out at three in the morning killing some poor young woman and then by nine the next morning he's making breakfast for Liz and Molly. that's some psycho-sexy shit man.

Anyway my theory would provide the explanation Teddy wuz looking for.... why he couldn't 'understand what made people want to be friends' as he once put it. He could understand, see. He knew damn well how it was done and longed to form real friendships but couldn't becuz he was a pale perv!
vegetariantaxidermy

Perhaps Liz was just a bog standard moron. Bundy never came across as normal to me. Just another phony hiding behind social skills. Not unusual, apart from the fact that his 'true self' was a lot darker than your average phony.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

and there it is @ 2:32:00. Ted takes us on a virtual tour through the transition from the fantasy to the actual commission of the act, step by graphic step. how he becomes submersed in a years long process of development... beginning with simple voyeurism, then... maybe, following a girl home not yet with any real intention or plan to harm her. then suppose u do it again a week later but this time u bonk her over the head with a stick or something. she screams and u run off, etc. some time passes and after the shock and repulsion u originally felt at bonking homegirl finally wanes, u decide next to enter the house and jump on her while she's sleepin. again she screams, kicks u in the balls and u run off like a yellow bellied coward, appalled at yourself for days to come.

essentially the dynamic can be described like this. that moral recomposure stage structured by the super ego begins to have a longer and longer refractory period simply becuz the repulsion of the act isn't lasting in the conscience, as it were. during these ineffectual periods the fantasies are still raging and futher strengthening the desire to do it again.

anyway this shows that teddy wasn't sure he wuz sadistic in those days. he really just wanted to have sex with one of those girls that look like the playboy centerfold. sure he wuz intrigued by the images in the more explicit detective mags, sexually even, but he'd never think to actually attempt to replicate a scenario from one of those mags. never think to attack a girl with or without a weapon.

what happened wuz each gradual step, though resulting in a failure and without any real plan to begin with, wuz exhilarating to him. in the commission of the act and again later once the period of guilt and repulsion passes. and of course all this involves complex rationalizations, but what really makes it happen is the quality of banality that the crime incurs in the mind of the person who can no longer feel offended by what he did. the effects of the bite of conscience wear off, as it were.

the only caveat we have here is the ever elusive, ever mysterious ann burr case. we're certain he did it, that's not the question. the question is, what did that experience do to the young tedmeister? he's fourteen here, remember, and this happened long before the stalking and attacking began.

discuss.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

oh my god this is getting hot at 3:19:00. *fans self*

so he's got her outta the car now out in the middle of nofuckinwhere and gives her instructions to undress. just imagine watching a young, supply college hottie standing in the woods slowly shimmying out of her bellbottoms in the car headlights as you watch in a drunken, sexually fevered state burning with so much anticipation thatwuuuu might make your head blow off!

aynesworth and michaud (don't know which one at which time) certainly spare no questions in these interviews, that's for sure.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

saw that lisa ling i think her name is show earlier and they were talking about those AI Sim characters u have as a friend and interact with through face time. it learns from your speech habits and is supposed to get smarter.

I find the idea childish cuz when they showed a demonstration of this chick talking to one, i immediately noted how unsophisticated it wuz in giving unique or novel responses to human like comments. instead responses were generic... basically it wuz the computer not understanding what is really being said so responding in only the most trivial way. in this case it might be a fun thing to mess with if you're a kid, but i don't see a market for it really. adults might use it like an assistant but wouldn't have conversations with it. i forget the name of the app but it's like a 3D person having a face time convo with u.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

alright here's where we're at. i haven't been going full blast on this thing cuz i got other stuff going and i ain't tryna hire nobody becuz the last guy i had help me wuz a big ol' fat guy and he moved slower than molasses. he got a good word from a friend of mine so i told em i'd give em $25 an hour. said he wuz a roofer. I doubt that, unless he's on a lift cuz that fella's just too big to be movin around on a roof. used em for three hours then i had'ta cut em loose. wuddint gonna renegotiate his wage (I'd give em $15 an hour) becuz that would offend em, so.

https://streamable.com/xjb6ky

that old shitty hardiplank on the right side is left overs she wanted me to use to save money. said she didn't mind the butt joints.

I dunno why she's sweatin the material costs becuz homegirl is loaded. From Ghana, and I think her fam is in gems or something. Pictures of em over there in Ghana dressed like royalty, purple robes and those hats, all over the house.
vegetariantaxidermy

How 'sweet' that you relate so well to Ted Bundy, especially the part about your fantasy of forcing a terror-stricken young woman to undress in the woods. Perhaps the police need to look a bit more closely at you...

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:41 pm and there it is @ 2:32:00. Ted takes us on a virtual tour through the transition from the fantasy to the actual commission of the act, step by graphic step. how he becomes submersed in a years long process of development... beginning with simple voyeurism, then... maybe, following a girl home not yet with any real intention or plan to harm her. then suppose u do it again a week later but this time u bonk her over the head with a stick or something. she screams and u run off, etc. some time passes and after the shock and repulsion u originally felt at bonking homegirl finally wanes, u decide next to enter the house and jump on her while she's sleepin. again she screams, kicks u in the balls and u run off like a yellow bellied coward, appalled at yourself for days to come.
WHY do 'you' here say, "then... maybe, ..."?

Is this some 'thing' what someone else has said, or thought, or is this actually what 'you', "promethean75", are thinking?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:41 pm essentially the dynamic can be described like this. that moral recomposure stage structured by the super ego begins to have a longer and longer refractory period simply becuz the repulsion of the act isn't lasting in the conscience, as it were. during these ineffectual periods the fantasies are still raging and futher strengthening the desire to do it again.
'you'' come across here as though 'you' speak from 'experience'.

Or, is this what someone else has said, or thought?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:41 pm anyway this shows that teddy wasn't sure he wuz sadistic in those days. he really just wanted to have sex with one of those girls that look like the playboy centerfold. sure he wuz intrigued by the images in the more explicit detective mags, sexually even, but he'd never think to actually attempt to replicate a scenario from one of those mags. never think to attack a girl with or without a weapon.

what happened wuz each gradual step, though resulting in a failure and without any real plan to begin with, wuz exhilarating to him. in the commission of the act and again later once the period of guilt and repulsion passes. and of course all this involves complex rationalizations, but what really makes it happen is the quality of banality that the crime incurs in the mind of the person who can no longer feel offended by what he did. the effects of the bite of conscience wear off, as it were.
Is this what happened with 'you' previously, when 'you' sexually offended those children?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:41 pm the only caveat we have here is the ever elusive, ever mysterious ann burr case. we're certain he did it, that's not the question. the question is, what did that experience do to the young tedmeister? he's fourteen here, remember, and this happened long before the stalking and attacking began.

discuss.
The VERY SIMPLE, and FUNDAMENTAL, reason WHY that person did what they did is for the EXACT SAME, SIMPLE, REASON that ALL of 'you' do the Wrong that 'you' ALL DO.

There is NO reason to OVER COMPLICATE, or even JUST COMPLICATE what is, ESSENTIALLY, VERY EASY to EXPLAIN, and VERY SIMPLE to UNDERSTAND.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

shit veg if the POleece looked any closer at me they'd be sharing a fuckin room with me. they already show up randomly and unannounced to my residence to see if i live here (and have the right to charge me with a felony if I'm not here when they come by... this already happened to me in 2015ish), and every three months i have to walk into the sheriff station with an address verification form i get in the mail.

and until the bullshit law wuz overturned becuz of violating constitutional rights, i wuz on lifetime gps monitoring. had that thing on my leg for four fuckin years.

lemme tell ya what AIN'T happenin. That thing ain't goin back on my leg, so if u got any american friends tell em to vote democrat to save me the trouble of going on the lam again and making life hard for many people (on behalf of the state).

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:23 pm oh my god this is getting hot at 3:19:00. *fans self*

so he's got her outta the car now out in the middle of nofuckinwhere and gives her instructions to undress. just imagine watching a young, supply college hottie standing in the woods slowly shimmying out of her bellbottoms in the car headlights as you watch in a drunken, sexually fevered state burning with so much anticipation thatwuuuu might make your head blow off!

aynesworth and michaud (don't know which one at which time) certainly spare no questions in these interviews, that's for sure.
I could NOT imagine ANY thing LESS, so-called, 'hot' than FORCING someone to do some 'thing' that they do NOT WANT TO DO.

But, then again, I have NOT YET looked back past this page to see what 'you' are even referring to, EXACTLY. But if 'you' are referring to someone who is relaying a story about how they have MADE or FORCED someone to do some 'thing', which they do NOT want to be doing, and/or is in a 'thought process' of RAPING and/or KILLING "another", and is/was getting 'turned on' by 'this', and which 'you' are ALSO getting 'turned on' by 'this', then I suggest 'you' seek HELP so 'you' do NOT 'continue on' NOR 'carry on' with this apparent FANTASY of 'yours' here, "premethean75".