True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by promethean75 »

That's not fair, vegetariantaxidermy. obviously I too am mentally ill or retarded or something.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:08 am That's not fair, vegetariantaxidermy. obviously I too am mentally ill or retarded or something.
Were you filmed and posted on the internet?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 12:08 am That's not fair, vegetariantaxidermy. obviously I too am mentally ill or retarded or something.
I think these days all you need to do is tell us you are an American, we understand.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

hats off to the rail workers for giving their balls a good tug. gotta keep the train a'rollin boys.

https://youtu.be/dkqKO7GQGXc

u know who that is on guitar, right?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

i found Bob Dekle, lead prosecutor in the 1980 Bundy trial and boy would I like to give him a piece of my mind! All he does is troll Ted Bundy questions and tell everybody what a terrible guy Teddy wuz. I don't know where he gets this idea. Does this guy even know that Ted worked as a counselor at a suicide hotline crisis center and even once saved a drowning child?  
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:28 pm i found Bob Dekle, lead prosecutor in the 1980 Bundy trial and boy would I like to give him a piece of my mind! All he does is troll Ted Bundy questions and tell everybody what a terrible guy Teddy wuz. I don't know where he gets this idea. Does this guy even know that Ted worked as a counselor at a suicide hotline crisis center and even once saved a drowning child?  
Well they do say that men who flop their willy around in public are in training for a career as a serial killer, so it's not surprising that you would have a fetish for that crooked-toothed creep. After all, young women only exist as objects to be used to satisfy the fantasies of weirdos anyway...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

@ 1:16:40 Ted recounts the highlights of his career as a criminal, telling the story of The Great Benjamina Heist in conversations with Michaud and Aynesworth, 1980.

https://youtu.be/hNwysCOW-9E

Note to hybristophiles: buying the book might be a better option if you're tryna do the whole thing. It's the narrator man. I mean he's not doing a terrible job but it becomes intolerable after a while.

p.s. two things that could serve as evidence that Ted wuz and/or wuz possessed by a jinn are his fascination with decorative rugs (rugs are important in arabic culture) and the 'negative electrical charge' and strange odor Joe Aloi reported experiencing once in Ted's presence. for more on that see: https://whatliesbeyond.boards.net/threa ... -possessed
Last edited by promethean75 on Thu Dec 01, 2022 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Well they do say that men who flop their willy around in public are in training for a career as a serial killer"

good work, Clarice, tho in fact a very small minority of serial killers were ever exhibitionists. voyeurism is much more common among them, as well as sharing other paraphilias, object fetishes and the behaviors in the MacDonald triad ... but only very, very few were flashers. or at least in my research of serial killers, which is very extensive, I've found few who admitted to being flashers or were ever charged with indecent exposure.

but it's too late for me anyway. i could never become a serial killer becuz I'm too old to do it right. I would have had to start in my mid, late twenties if i wuz gonna do it. I'm using Ted obviously as the standard becuz there is none other. i mean i admire Keyes, for example, but really everything post-Ted era is amateur copycat stuff and it's better just to try and enjoy serial killing vicariously through Ted rather than do it yourself cuz u can't beat em, bro, and forensic science is off the chain now, anyway.

and btw, regardless of what he says, i don't believe for a second that Shaefer has a higher victim count. Ridgeway did, sure, but there wuz absolutely nothing intriguing about him. he wuz a dummy with the personality of a rock. ya know i really don't know who'd i place second to Ted now that i think about it. most of em victimize prostitutes, and the ones that don't... the ones that get the trophy hotties, never get higher than ten or so. consider Shaefer, the hillside stranglers and your homeboy Ed Kemper. these guys got good, clean middle class hotties, yeah, but they got nothing in numbers. that's what i mean. Teddy wuz the quintessential model for organized lust motivated serial killers. Siriusly, look at how incredibly gorgeous Carol DaRonch looks when she just sits down to testify and shoots that sexy look to someone in the courtroom: https://youtu.be/CnbTOqwequI

She's as hot as Melissa Smith wuz, and that's tough to be, veg. it's like this. for every one okay-kinda-hot victim the other guys got, Ted's got two absolutely-totally-hot victims.

anyway, as a rule of thumb u never start serial killing in your late 40's becuz if u get caught you usually end up one of those nobody's who's only got two victims and a possible third. 

another problem i have is that I couldn't ever kill someone under those circumstances. by that i mean before or after, and with the purpose for, some kind of sexual assault.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"two things that could serve as evidence that Ted wuz and/or wuz possessed by a jinn"

Oh shit I got another one. He wuz utterly fascinated by his own feet and had a sock fetish. Check it out. In Islamic and Arabic culture it's rude to show the soles of your feet. Could this be the expression of the jinn's sacrilegious nature? Or perhaps even the possessing jinn enjoying the fact that it has human feet?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

another thing your homeboy Ted didn't have going for em (or did, depending on how u look at it) was quite probably high testosterone levels which we know is a critical ingredient in manifesting violent behavior.

look at the ratio of 2nd to 4th digit length on Ted's hand in the upper right court photo on the video. it's pronounced af. that's an indicating feature of high testosterone development in the womb, btw.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:51 pm After all, young women only exist as objects to be used to satisfy the fantasies of weirdos anyway...
Glad to see you are coming around to the idea..
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Fer real get with the program veg.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 10:51 pm Fer real get with the program veg.
Your attempt at satire isn't working. It only comes across as deflection. Just saying...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"young women only exist as objects to be used to satisfy the fantasies of weirdos anyway..."

well it's the excesses of your liberal capitalist/consumerist societies making that happen, not me. write your congressman if you have any grievances.

i, on the other hand, want to make love with the feminine sex, not war. perhaps once a bit excessively so (which got me into trouble) and i have always been a feminist cuz i basically agree with Engels about that.

but let's be clear about what we mean by 'object' here. i pretty much agree with Sartre but not for his reasons here when he says that an indespensible feature of human interaction is the objectification of the Other.... not in a malevolent, manipulative way but rather as a necessary consequence of being a Cartesian private person (my phrase not his) who, as a conscious being who's existence precedes any essence, is deprived of their essential freedom by the 'look'. Being seen in-the-world as a determinate physical thing when in fact we are nothing. or no thing, rather. so anyway when we interact we are objectifying the Other and can know nothing of the subjective person behind the cartesian curtain, as it were.

yeah but no... normal, healthy people treat each other as objects all the time. whatchu mean is the exceptional case of the abnormal prevert... one who exhibits aberrant forms of objectification rather than healthy forms. and your boy Ted wuz one such abnormal prevert obviously. but normal preverts objectify each other every day and it's nothing to be alarmed about.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 11:46 pm "young women only exist as objects to be used to satisfy the fantasies of weirdos anyway..."

well it's the excesses of your liberal capitalist/consumerist societies making that happen, not me. write your congressman if you have any grievances.

i, on the other hand, want to make love with the feminine sex, not war. perhaps once a bit excessively so (which got me into trouble) and i have always been a feminist cuz i basically agree with Engels about that.

but let's be clear about what we mean by 'object' here. i pretty much agree with Sartre but not for his reasons here when he says that an indespensible feature of human interaction is the objectification of the Other.... not in a malevolent, manipulative way but rather as a necessary consequence of being a Cartesian private person (my phrase not his) who, as a conscious being who's existence precedes any essence, is deprived of their essential freedom by the 'look'. Being seen in-the-world as a determinate physical thing when in fact we are nothing. or no thing, rather. so anyway when we interact we are objectifying the Other and can know nothing of the subjective person behind the cartesian curtain, as it were.

yeah but no... normal, healthy people treat each other as objects all the time. whatchu mean is the exceptional case of the abnormal prevert... one who exhibits aberrant forms of objectification rather than healthy forms. and your boy Ted wuz one such abnormal prevert obviously. but normal preverts objectify each other every day and it's nothing to be alarmed about.
Fuck off you nauseating yank kunt.