True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:58 pm
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:15 pm "But they NEVER gave 'you' 'their number', right?"

of course not dude it wuzzint like that. They prolly woulda if fatty didn't ruin everything tho.

in fact, immediately after i wuz 'done' i wuz seized by astonishment that i had just done that and felt guilty for it. what happened wuz a sudden transformation occured in which eros took flight and my more inhibited super-ego appeared, drawing up in me the paternal sense i should normally have toward/about 14 year olds. my identity, my learned role, as an adult prohibits me from doing what I just did, and i feel ashamed, etc. that kind of thing. What I did wuz utterly abnormal and I wuz plunged into a kinky philosophical abyss in which I wuz faced with having to aks the hardest questions.

anyway at that time i had a girlfriend who wuz a young bonafide beach-born hotty, and despite the disintegrating relationship largely due to my mismanagement of it, the sex wuz outstanding. Homegirl wuz so hot I couldn't even take her out in a bikini (her, not me) cuz I couldn't handle all the eyes on her. She'd put that thang on em if I let her out like that, Age, I ain't playin... and I ain't tryna hurt another man by puttin em through that.

Lol @ the hipocrisy. I'm the first to both encourage and enjoy a young woman displaying her healthy sexuality, and the last two let my own homegirl do it.

again maybe another irony here tho; one would think i would be sexually satisfied and therefore not commit sexually deviant behaviors. i wuz satisfied, absolutely, but what happened wuz... instead of quenching the sex drive, it set it on fire. i wuz at one point, well a few points, thinking about and wanting to find another girl or girls to join me and homegirl in a kinky threesome thing like in Point Break or what's that movie where the two guys and one girl were hippie pot growers in a threesome thing, etc. never happened tho cuz i had no game, wuz working off and on for wages like $15 an hour, and living at an expensive beach in a shithole modified motel room. my whole fantasy collapsed, Age. my harem... never to be.
You are contradicting yourself. Clearly they weren't happy with the encounter or you wouldn't have multiple convictions.
This does NOT 'logically' follow in ANY way shape NOR form.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:58 pm You are also giving others the inconvenience and stress of being in the position of having to report it and possibly testify in court. You are the most selfish, self-absorbed piece of shit I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.
And here is the PRIMEST of EXAMPLES of WHY human beings had become Dishonest, and were NOT TOTALLY Honest with EACH "OTHER".

Also, if 'we' want to talk about and mention 'contradicting "one's" 'self', then could this be seen as, A level of dislike and contempt that is extremely disturbing.

Or, is this, AGAIN, just ANOTHER case of, when 'one' does 'it', then 'it' IS PERFECTLY fine, okay, and/or all right, but when "another one" does 'it', then 'it' IS EXTREMELY DISTURBING?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:58 pm The vast majority of 14 year old girls are NOT 'hypersexualised' (whatever the fuck that even means).
Again, talking about 'contradictions'.

If 'you' do NOT KNOW what 'it' even means, then HOW, EXACTLY, do 'you', supposedly, KNOW that the 'vast majority of fourteen year old girls are NOT 'it'?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:58 pm You are just trying to justify yourself.
This is BLATANTLY OBVIOUS.

But this is NO DIFFERENT to ALL of 'you', adult human beings, WHEN 'you' are CAUGHT OUT doing the Wrong that 'you' ALL DO DO.

But just like EVERY OTHER Wrong behavior that 'you' ALL DO, they are ALL DUE to ILL GOTTEN 'thoughts', which have come FROM past Wrong experiences.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:58 pm So-called 'paedophiles' (actually child-haters) justify themselves in the same way.
Here is ANOTHER PRIME EXAMPLE of HOW and WHY the human being, in the days when this was being written, was SO SLOW, and just about STOPPED DEAD, in the EVOLUTIONARY PATH FORWARD, (to living in Peace and in Harmony with one another, as One).
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:58 pm In their twisted minds children are 'flirting' with them simply by existing.
And, HOW, EXACTLY, do 'you' KNOW that 'this' IS, EXACTLY, what is OCCURRING WITHIN what 'you' call 'child-hatters?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:58 pm They too have contempt for their victims and blame them for 'seducing' them.
Do 'you' NOT BLAME "promethean75", and the way "promethean75" is, for the DISLIKE and CONTEMPT that 'you' have for "promethean75"?

Or, in other words, do 'you' NOT BLAME the so-called "child-haters", and the way 'they' are, for the DISLIKE, HATRED, and CONTEMPT that 'you' have, and show here, for 'them'?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 7:58 pm And you are probably getting off on boasting about your exploits here so I won't engage with you further on this.
Did 'you', really, ONLY just 'now' COME TO this 'thinking'?

Or, was this just an EXCUSE to leave now and to NOT discuss 'things' ANY more here with that one?
Last edited by Age on Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It's too late for me, Age. I must bear the scarlet letter as a forum outcast, the chandala of PN, the lowest, most contemptible of posters. I carry only my begging bowl now and a list of my transgressions on a piece of paper taped to my back.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:57 pm we have a critical philosophical problem concerning names of burgers and what about burgers those names describe. what is 'american' about a burger, EXACTLY, as Age would aks. what it's made of, where it's made, who eats it, what?
WHY would 'you' ASSUME such a thing?

Have 'you' NEVER really NOT noticed what just about ALL, if NOT ALL, of my questions relate to, EXACTLY?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:57 pm https://streamable.com/wnszwn

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:29 pm we're still on johnson the midget then. okay let's work it out.
Who and/or what is the 'we' in the 'we're' word here, EXACTLY?

Or, in other words, WHO is this directed at, EXACTLY?

And, does the word "johnson" refer to a so-called 'midget' or to 'your' penis? Or, is 'midget' a name used by some to refer to 'your' penis, "promethean75"?

I suggest just saying thee Truth, thee WHOLE Truth, and NOTHING but thee Truth, ONLY. Then, that way absolutely NO confusion can ENSURE.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:29 pm johnson is a eurocentric colloquialism used to describe the male reproductive organ. like 'willy', as I've heard those bloody brits and Aussies call it.

so when I said 'johnson' originally, i wuz, perhaps mistakingly, under the impression that you were familiar with the term.

when u then came back and indicated that you believed me when i said, facetiously, that johnson wuz a midget i kept in my glove box, i momentarily lost all hope in u, in us, in everyone here...
Okay. But just to be ABSOLUTELY CLEAR HERE I would have NEVER said ANY such thing as what you just CLAIMED here. Okay?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:29 pm that somehow along the way and through these years, we all failed u, Age, failed u becuz we let u believe that carrying midgets in gloveboxes is possible.
Are 'you' STILL UNDER the ILLUSION that 'that' is IMPOSSIBLE?
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:29 pm i just feel like somehow somebody here should have picked up on that and maybe just one day offered to explain how carrying midgets in glove boxes isn't possible in a general way without saying it directly to u. maybe just plant it in one of your debates or something.
But I do NOT 'do debates'.
promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:29 pm alright so now we're on the same page and I'm feeling good about it.
Great. 'we' are now beginning to FINALLY 'move forward, AGAIN, HOPEFULLY.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:07 am i have always found the challenge to be 'accepted' by posters, if even with contempt or pity, to be somewhat intriguing becuz different posters respond differently, react differently, etc.
Are 'you' referring to ANY thing IN PARTICULAR here? Or, are 'you' just FREE WRITING as some might call 'this'?

If it is the former, then 'what', EXACTLY?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:07 am there's the similarly degenerate type that doesn't care at all and/or admires such behavior.... then there's the type that would have me if i recognized as they do, my guilt, and aksed to be forgiven. this type is always religious. funny how IC noted that secularists abandon the refuse of society, etc. it's somewhat of a truth and very much ironic; the atheists, who have no basis for an enduring philosophy of morality, i.e., the strong survive the blind and random forces of evolution, etc., are actually the ones who you'd think wouldn't care if u broke the law becuz without god 'all is permitted' (Dos). but instead, they're the ones incapable of forgiveness.

might i find shelter in the church if none among you shall have me? i go now as a hermit into the great convalescence...  and i shall seek the love and wisdom of the father for fourty days and nights.  
'This' appears to be just FREE 'thought'.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:53 am "What 'you' are essentially saying and telling us here is that 'you' are still SOMEWHAT OVERWHELMED and RULED BY libidinal energies, and, that the ONLY REAL reason 'you' will NOT 'offend' AGAIN is BECAUSE of your FEAR of being sent to prison for a lot longer time."

oh i see what you're doing.
I suggest that INSTEAD of continually saying, 'oh i see what you're doing', 'you' INSTEAD OBTAIN and GAIN CLARIFICATION FIRST. That way 'you' will NOT be SO Wrong, as OFTEN as 'you' ARE.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:53 am it's not bad and it means you're paying attention.
I do NOT even KNOW what 'you' are talking ABOUT and referring TO here, EXACTLY.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:53 am even without the risk of being hit with the 'bitch' (habitual felon charge), and with a raging sex drive like i had in my 20s-30s, I'd still not do it again.
Okay, that is GREAT.

This implies that 'you' have A SENSE that what 'you' did was COMPLETELY and UTTERLY Wrong, correct?

If yes, then what would 'you', now, have DONE and/or USED, back then, to STOP 'you' from DOING 'it' AGAIN?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Okay haha very funny but the jokes up. Age has got to be some kind of low budget gpt-3 that somebody is running here. A human being can't follow the patterns I've observed in Age's posting and speech style.

Alright who's running the program? I refuse to talk to a goddamn computer goddamit!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Age u are on ignore until you compose a poem for me. The subject is a young wife's anticipation of her husband returning home from war after many years.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:53 am Age we're on break man. Just go chill somewhere for a minute imma holla atchu.
Here is a GREAT EXAMPLE of this WANT/DESIRE, in some, to have CONTROL OVER "others", which led to the 'breakdown' this 'one's' relationship and to doing what this one did.

How about I GO WHEN and WHERE I WANT WHEN and WHERE I WANT TO, OKAY?

Is this UNDERSTOOD, by 'you'?

AND, 'you' can HOLLAR OUT and AT 'me' for as LONG as 'you' like. It does NOT mean that I WILL LISTEN TO 'you'. Understood?

And, 'you' could now SAY, "oh, I was only joking/kidding". But, this again, is just ANOTHER one of the EXCUSES or 'reactions/behavior' that one USES to 'try to' "justify" their previous Wrong and/or CONTROLLING behavior.

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:53 am oh this is a good one. among the psychologists and doctors involved in evaluating Ted, Dorothy wuz the one who pushed the disassociative disorder theory to the extreme and actually believed in the 'entity' Ted used as an excuse.
I do NOT KNOW, for sure, WHO 'you' are referring to here, BUT, absolutely EVERY one does what they do BECAUSE OF 'past experiences'.

EVALUATING 'you', human beings, IS and WAS able one of the MOST SIMPLEST and EASIEST 'things' to do in Life.

And, all it took, and takes, is just PURE Honesty, OPENNESS, and a serious Want to CHANGE, for the better.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:53 am another fun fact is that Teddy started signing his letters from prison to Boone and others with his granddad's name instead of his own.
Sounds like 'you' could have "yourself" some sort of a HERO here. Or, 'you' prefer to just FOCUS ON "another" INSTEAD of ON 'you', and what 'you' DO.
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 2:53 am creepy, or staged to try and appear crazy to get an execution stay?

wait, it gets weirder. several accounts from family claim that Cowell (granddad or dad, not entirely sure tho one claimed a dna test confirmed he wasn't the dad) used to talk out loud to unseen people or ghosts or something.

wuz something passed through crazy Cowell into sexy Ted like on some paranormal level shit?

https://youtu.be/393z0FlfS4I

love the sketch graphics.
Maybe A HERO, while NOT having to FOCUS ON "one's" 'self' EITHER.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:16 am wow that's one helluva decision man. Dorothy wouldn't use her offical authority to claim Teddy wuz incompetent becuz if she did it would discredit her work as an honest clinician. damn that had'ta suck. like how do u explain that to a guy pleading for his life and begging u to help him no matter the costs. What makes it so existentially meaty is that they both know and agree that the death penalty is retributive justice only and serves no other useful purpose (besides saving tax dollars). It's like adding one more unecessary tragedy to a bunch of other unecessary tragedies.

she did the right thing tho and i commend her integrity. I'm sure Teddy understood that what he wuz aksing was incredibly unfair if not impossible. besides if u don't want to meet old sparky, don't get possessed by entities or whatever and go kill people man!
LOL

So, 'you' AGREE that KILLING those, who, by the way, are ACTUALLY the ONLY ones who possess THE ACTUAL ANSWERS to STOP ALL KILLINGS in the future, is the 'right thing' to do, in Life.

NO wonder 'the world' was IN such A MESS, which 'it' OBVIOUSLY WAS, back in the days when this was being written.

Also, LOOK AT the ABSOLUTE CONTRADICTION here. That is; KILLING some one IS the 'right thing' to do in Life, BUT, if 'you' do NOT want to be KILLED, then do NOT KILL ANY one.

Also, HOW, EXACTLY, does 'one' STOP "themself" from being POSSESSED, by ANY 'thing'?

Does NOT the word POSSESS imply and infer that 'one' does NOT REALLY HAVE A CHOICE in the matter?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Sounds like 'you' could have "yourself" some sort of a HERO here."

absolutely no, Teddy was no hero. maybe an anti-hero tho. in any case he is undeniably the leader of all the pervs, yes. every perv that has lived since the age of the reign of Ted lies somewhere on a spectrum of relativeness to Ted. the violent sadists, the fetishists, the incels, the cucks and everyone in between. even the straight church going family having business men secretly revere the Ted Bundy once in a while after a scotch or two and wonder what it wuz like. every man has a inner perv, Age, and the monolithic presence and force Ted has, no perv can escape nor resist. observe: https://youtu.be/GjxzEjOtQSs
Last edited by promethean75 on Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:27 am, edited 3 times in total.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 3:41 am lolz this is hilarious if a little morbid, i do admit. but look how carol entitled the video... as if she were implying that Stapley had some nerve to say 'carol da ronch wasn't assaulted'. omg that's funny. they're fighting over who got it worse from Teddy rights.

but siriusly Stapley got it much worse so shame on Carol for being snide.

Stapley was actually sexually assaulted and killed like four times. the asshole kept strangling her unconscious and then bringing her back. finally she stumbles off down a wooded hill, falls into a fast moving river like tom cruise and gets away.

Carol, on the other hand, was never assaulted sexually. thanks to her extensive training as a Charlie's Angel she nearly kicked Teddy's ass before she got away.

https://youtu.be/Us5RPLeY5J8
Just out of curiosity, do 'you' get ANY sense of excitement, joy, or sexual feelings listening to and/or watching these 'events' unfold, or ANY tingling sensations AT ALL in the groin region?

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:25 am It's too late for me, Age.
It is, supposedly, too late for 'you' in regards to 'what', EXACTLY?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:25 am I must bear the scarlet letter as a forum outcast, the chandala of PN, the lowest, most contemptible of posters.
WHY would 'you' even begin to think or ASSUME 'this' here?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:25 am I carry only my begging bowl now and a list of my transgressions on a piece of paper taped to my back.
I do NOT know what this means nor is referring to, EXACTLY?

And, what, EXACTLY, has happened to CHANGE to this way of 'thinking' now?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"ANY tingling sensations AT ALL in the groin region?"

Ew no u fuckin weirdo. Wtf kind of question is that?

No I jest that's actually legit science. They did a study and measured levels of excitement in groups of men given pictures of children in provocative poses and such to see which ones were sexually stimulated and which ones weren't. Can't remember but I think it was inconclusive. But then I remember reading an article somewhere citing the same study and saying that all normal male subjects showed similar signs of stimulation, making everyone a diaper sniper. Oh sorry, a pedophile. I forgot about the colloquial phrase handicap.
Last edited by promethean75 on Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:52 am Okay haha very funny but the jokes up.
WHY do 'you' NOT quote, what 'you' are replying to, so that 'we' have at least SOME SORT OF CLUE as to what 'it' is, EXACTLY, what 'you' are saying and writing ABOUT?

What, supposed, 'joke' are 'you' referring to here, EXACTLY?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:52 am Age has got to be some kind of low budget gpt-3 that somebody is running here. A human being can't follow the patterns I've observed in Age's posting and speech style.
Are 'you' suggesting here, like how "vegateriantaxidermy" does, that the WAY 'you' think and/or feel, then this is HOW absolutely EVERY one ELSE MUST, AS WELL, ALSO?

Or, WHY do 'you' SAY and CLAIM here that, 'A human being' can NOT follow the 'patterns', that 'you' have observed in 'my' postings and speech style?

This, if ANY thing, implies that it is 'you' who is NOT a 'human being'. WHY can 'you' OBSERVE and FOLLOW 'some patterns' in 'my' posting and speech style, but, supposedly and allegedly, NO 'human being' can?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:52 am Alright who's running the program?
What 'program'?

The one 'you' are being run UNDER, or the one that 'I' am being run, UNDER?
promethean75 wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 4:52 am I refuse to talk to a goddamn computer goddamit!
Okay.

Makes sense, to 'me'.

But it is NOT some 'thing' MOST 'human beings' would SAY, and EXPRESS, in public.