True Story of the Day

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: True Story of the Day

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:35 am How 'sweet' that you relate so well to Ted Bundy, especially the part about your fantasy of forcing a terror-stricken young woman to undress in the woods. Perhaps the police need to look a bit more closely at you...
So it is "prmethean75's" FANTASY, and is NOT just the words/thoughts of "another"?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Is this what happened with 'you' previously, when 'you' sexually offended those children?"

Only one out of the three wuz offended, and that's becuz she wuz the ugliest of the three and prolly jealous of the other two who were getting into it. I mean she knew I knew she was the ugly one and that I wuzzint fuckin with her. She was in the front of the mini van and the other two were sitting in the back. Everything was cool until the ugly one called her mom to tell on me.

And I'm also not sure it would be possible to 'sexually offend' someone by being seen by them. You'd prolly have to assault em or something.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:32 am shit veg if the POleece looked any closer at me they'd be sharing a fuckin room with me. they already show up randomly and unannounced to my residence to see if i live here (and have the right to charge me with a felony if I'm not here when they come by... this already happened to me in 2015ish), and every three months i have to walk into the sheriff station with an address verification form i get in the mail.

and until the bullshit law wuz overturned becuz of violating constitutional rights, i wuz on lifetime gps monitoring. had that thing on my leg for four fuckin years.

lemme tell ya what AIN'T happenin. That thing ain't goin back on my leg, so if u got any american friends tell em to vote democrat to save me the trouble of going on the lam again and making life hard for many people (on behalf of the state).
Why the fuck would I care about your ankle bracelet? You sound like a sick and dangerous little fucker.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:40 am "Is this what happened with 'you' previously, when 'you' sexually offended those children?"

Only one out of the three wuz offended, and that's becuz she wuz the ugliest of the three and prolly jealous of the other two who were getting into it. I mean she knew I knew she was the ugly one and that I wuzzint fuckin with her. She was in the front of the mini van and the other two were sitting in the back. Everything was cool until the ugly one called her mom to tell on me.

And I'm also not sure it would be possible to 'sexually offend' someone by being seen by them. You'd prolly have to assault em or something.
What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you trolling or something?
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:39 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:35 am How 'sweet' that you relate so well to Ted Bundy, especially the part about your fantasy of forcing a terror-stricken young woman to undress in the woods. Perhaps the police need to look a bit more closely at you...
So it is "prmethean75's" FANTASY, and is NOT just the words/thoughts of "another"?
Read it. He was quite clear on what his thoughts were on that particular case.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"then I suggest 'you' seek HELP so 'you' do NOT 'continue on' NOR 'carry on' with this apparent FANTASY of 'yours' here, "premethean75".

Age, buddy, relax. Imma creative writer not a psychopath.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:32 am shit veg if the POleece looked any closer at me they'd be sharing a fuckin room with me. they already show up randomly and unannounced to my residence to see if i live here (and have the right to charge me with a felony if I'm not here when they come by... this already happened to me in 2015ish), and every three months i have to walk into the sheriff station with an address verification form i get in the mail.

and until the bullshit law wuz overturned becuz of violating constitutional rights, i wuz on lifetime gps monitoring. had that thing on my leg for four fuckin years.
How did 'you' get the global positioning monitoring off of 'your' leg when 'you' STILL get, so-called, 'hot' hearing about, or watching, a female being FORCED to do some 'thing', and KNOWING that there is, or could be, RAPE and/or KILLING also involved?

What 'you' TELL 'us' here, in this forum, do 'you' TELL mental health workers, AS WELL?
promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:32 am lemme tell ya what AIN'T happenin. That thing ain't goin back on my leg,
WHY NOT?
promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:32 am so if u got any american friends tell em to vote democrat to save me the trouble of going on the lam again and making life hard for many people (on behalf of the state).
Are 'you' saying or implying here that the ONLY reason that 'monitor' came off of 'your' leg is because one political party was voted in?

If no, then what are 'you' actually saying, and meaning, here?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Why the fuck would I care about your ankle bracelet?"

I mean weren't u the one hollerin that the POleece oughta watch me?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Age r u autistic, very young or autistic and very young? I aks becuz u are terrible at reading a room, so to speak.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:50 am Age r u autistic, very young or autistic and very young? I aks becuz u are terrible at reading a room, so to speak.
Not true. He's one of the best on here at 'reading a room', if not the best.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"He's one of the best on here at 'reading a room', if not the best."

This guy's a close second.

Sally Dibbs, Dibbs Sally. 461-0192

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:40 am "Is this what happened with 'you' previously, when 'you' sexually offended those children?"

Only one out of the three wuz offended,
Sorry, MY APOLOGIES, I SHOULD have written the 'that child' words INSTEAD of the 'those children' words, correct?

I SHOULD have KNOWN BETTER to even just THINK that two of the three children, which 'you' were sexually active IN FRONT OF, could have been OFFENDED, AS WELL.

By the way, HOW do 'you' KNOW, for sure, of the ACTUAL 'thoughts' within those two children?
promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:40 am and that's becuz she wuz the ugliest of the three and prolly jealous of the other two who were getting into it.
Do 'you' say this sort of 'thing' because 'you', literally, BELIEVE 'this' IS TRUE, or 'you' just say 'this' because 'you' are 'TRYING TO' "justify" and/or 'minimize' your OWN Wrong behavior?

By the way, has ANY 'female' or 'females' EVER so-called 'got into it', while being RAPED or while being SEXUALLY ABUSED because of just being SCARED and FEAR, and/or for trying to get OUT OF the current situation that is going on or happening TO HER/THEM?

What leads 'you' to BELIEVE that those two children were, what 'you' call, 'getting into it'?

And, if that one was NOT 'offended' does this mean that 'you' would keep doing, which 'you' KNEW was Wrong, UNTIL ANOTHER one GOT OFFENDED?
promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:40 am I mean she knew I knew she was the ugly one and that I wuzzint fuckin with her.
Are 'you' AWARE that 'you' are coming across here like a "teenage boy" who classes, or objectifies, 'females' into groups, and then CHOOSES to DISLIKE, or even HATE some of 'them', based on NOTHING MORE than 'your' OWN "judgments", which are, OBVIOUSLY, based on NO ACTUAL Facts but on 'your' VERY OWN 'past experiences', which some of were ALSO, OBVIOUSLY, VERY ABUSIVE in nature.
promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:40 am She was in the front of the mini van and the other two were sitting in the back. Everything was cool until the ugly one called her mom to tell on me.
LOL
LOL
LOL

'you' sound like a VERY YOUNG child now, let alone one in their teenage years.

LOL "She 'told' here mom on me". How "old" were 'you' again? In your 30's right? Or, am I MISTAKEN here?
promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:40 am And I'm also not sure it would be possible to 'sexually offend' someone by being seen by them. You'd prolly have to assault em or something.
CLEARLY, 'you' STILL have a GREAT DEAL MORE to LEARN, and UNDERSTAND here.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:44 am
Age wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:39 am
Read it. He was quite clear on what his thoughts were on that particular case.
I have only read this page, at the moment, and not the previous page/s, so I was not sure if I had missed something or not.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:44 am "then I suggest 'you' seek HELP so 'you' do NOT 'continue on' NOR 'carry on' with this apparent FANTASY of 'yours' here, "premethean75".

Age, buddy, relax. Imma creative writer not a psychopath.
I NEVER said NOT implied that 'you' were a "psychopath". I was just suggesting some 'thing'. Do NOT FORGET that 'you' are ABSOLUTELY FREE to do whatever 'you' so CHOOSE TO DO.

Also, HOW do 'we' SEPARATE what is so-called 'creative writing' from what 'you' REALLY do get 'hot', and/or 'horny', about?

This thread is titled, True Story of the Day, if 'you' had FORGOTTEN, and NOT 'creative story of the day.

Post by Age »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:50 am Age r u autistic, very young or autistic and very young? I aks becuz u are terrible at reading a room, so to speak.
Okay. But if 'you' were BRILLIANT at reading a room, then 'you' would ALREADY KNOW what I am, correct?