Nomocracy

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Phil8659

Nomocracy

Post by Phil8659 »

I have WordWeb Pro with 8 dictionaries in it. Of the 8 only 2 recognize the word Nomacracy.
On the web you can find whole organizations which use the word, but use it incorrectly. It does mean rule by Law, a concept described in the Judaeo-Christian Bible and intimated somewhat by Plato, but it is NOT rule not by man, but by Law. By now, everyone should be familiar with, but are not bright enough to recognize, that all of information processing, whatever grammar system one requires, and whatever output one requires, is binary as demonstrated by the computer. A thing is defined as a binary, a relative within correlatives, noun and verb, 0 and 1, point and line, etc. This produces exactly four categories of grammar, a Grammar Matrix: Common Grammar, Arithmetic, Algebra and Geometry. Every system of grammar is simply a method of utilizing binary recursion. Therefore, all of information, as Plato was teaching, is dialectical, i.e., composed of what is called in common grammar, nouns and verbs. How we use a word cannot possibly change its part of speech as there are only two concepts a mind has to master, the rest is achieved by methods of binary recursion.
Therefore, it is science, which functionally literate, which produces Law, not men, but it is what we learn and encode into grammar systems. It also means that any result is provable or disprovable, it is, as Plato noted, independent of both gods and men.
A mind is made for judgment and has available to it, when it is smart enough, to develop and use grammar systems.
A unit, a thing, is binary, which can also be expressed as a standard of behavior and when one comprehends this, it should be automatically recognized that the standards of human behavior are not some fools dictates or babbling, but everything is, when these systems are recognized and understood, just simply provable facts of our existence or destruction.
Law is, provably, the product of grammar systems which have yet to be comprehended or even taught today. Today, we worship gibberish by those who are provably illiterate, and being unable to recognize what their own computer is telling them, what the definition of a thing tells them, what their own biology tells them, they are incapable of Nomacracy as it just never occurs to them. Rationality is defined, by biological fact, as the ability to effect binary recursion in accordance with a system of grammar and expressible in two or more of those grammar systems within our Grammar matrix. Mankind has never been rational.
Walker

Re: Nomocracy

Post by Walker »

Nomocracy sounds like slang for No more cracy.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Actually, I help with a person with mental conditions, a relative of mine who thought it meant, no mo crazy, which by the way, is appropriate.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Phil8659 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 6:38 am Actually, I help with a person with mental conditions, a relative of mine who thought it meant, no mo crazy, which by the way, is appropriate.
Well ain’t that a coincidence. Oh, there’s plenty of that around here. There’s some real word smiths, easily detected if you read slowly, which reminds me of the Woody Allen joke. He said that after a speed reading course he read War and Peace in twenty minutes. His commentary? It’s about Russia.

Mo money, mo money, mo money
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1XCf9gEu7E

:lol:
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

Phil8659 wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:20 pm...Every system of grammar is simply a method of utilizing binary recursion. Therefore, all of information, as Plato was teaching, is dialectical, i.e., composed of what is called in common grammar, nouns and verbs. How we use a word cannot possibly change its part of speech as there are only two concepts a mind has to master, the rest is achieved by methods of binary recursion. ...
Mankind has never been rational.
He will run fast in the 5k run...

David was here...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BgF7Y3q-as

-Imp
Walker

Post by Walker »

No mo crazy means that the word "Russia" can no longer explain the troubles of the world, even though that's the propaganda being pushed like crazy.

Maybe Trojan-horse Brandon is very competent, which is suggested by the fact that a pattern of destruction has begun to pierce through the insistence that everything is just ducky.