Cannibalistic murder and other jolly japes

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Cannibalistic murder and other jolly japes

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I started watching an American 'fun-filled and quirky' sitcom about murder and cannibalism. Full of hilarious delights like graphic disemboweling and dismemberment, and close-ups of various body parts being gnawed on. What fun!

I waited for the 'comedy' part, but gave up in the end.
What next? A 'quirky, irreverent sitcom' about a friendly neighbourhood paedophile and scout leader?
What are we becoming?

Oh, and why does Quentin Tarantino feel the need to shove his icky foot fetish in our faces? And they weren't even clean :x
Dubious

Re: Cannibalistic murder and other jolly japes

Post by Dubious »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:38 pm I started watching an American 'fun-filled and quirky' sitcom about murder and cannibalism. Full of hilarious delights like graphic disemboweling and dismemberment, and close-ups of various body parts being gnawed on. What fun!

What next? A 'quirky, irreverent sitcom' about a friendly neighbourhood paedophile and scout leader?
What are we becoming?
Mentally, spiritually dismembered!
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:38 pm I started watching an American 'fun-filled and quirky' sitcom about murder and cannibalism. Full of hilarious delights like graphic disemboweling and dismemberment, and close-ups of various body parts being gnawed on. What fun!

What are we becoming?

Oh, and why does Quentin Tarantino feel the need to shove his icky foot fetish in our faces? And they weren't even clean :x
Stupid PC Queen!
vegetariantaxidermy

Of course, because not finding cannibalistic murder hilarious is 'PC gone mad' :lol:

What a moron. I wasn't demanding that it be 'cancelled', and even if I was that would have nothing to do with PC. Just making some observations about where society is going and what is now considered acceptable. I could probably have gone along with the sitcom if it had actually been funny, or if Drew Barrymore didn't have one of the most horrible voices I've ever heard.

Something that really 'is' funny is how wokies have absolutely zero self-awareness--an interesting study in itself. They just can't get to grips with it at all :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

It would be PC if I said it should be cancelled because it's 'offensive and insensitive to the cannibal community and the indigenous peoples who practice/d cannibalism' :lol:

When you think about it, shows like this actually highlight just how shallow, hypocritical, and phony the PC really are.

This is on the unbearably PC Netflix, which insists that isolated mediaeval European villages reflect the 'diversity' of modern, Western, English speaking countries :roll: Hmm, would they insist on 'diversity' if it was a show set in an ancient African village, or Mediaeval Chinese village...?
Veganman

Post by Veganman »

Human blood lust seems insatiable, it's not enough that around 70 billions animals are slaughtered every year to satisfy the appetites if carnists, blood even has to be seemingly spilled for human entertainment. As for cannabalism, well, it just seems strange to me that every other species is on the menu bar our own. I'm not quite sure which QT film you're referring to but I agree that a foot fetish is one thing, but a fetish for dirty feet us quite another ... unless they happen to be Margot Robbies' that is. 😜
Iwannaplato

Post by Iwannaplato »

What are we becoming?

What is the name of that sitcom?