What does LOVE look like?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: What does LOVE look like?

Post by Walker »

Charming. You cannot help but love others as you love yourself.

It's a law of physics, rather than advice for propriety.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:29 am
Walker wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:25 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:44 am

So glad you find it so hilarious you moronic, sociopathic, religiofuck piece of shit.
The curse of cluelessness has affected your capacity to decipher emoji meaning, so as a courtesy to clarity lacking in your muddle, let’s straighten you out.

The meaning of one laughing emoji is not the hilarity that you perceive. Objectively speaking, hilarity requires at least three laughing emojis, three being the magic number for literary conceptual reinforcement.

One laughing emoji is simply a chuckle of sympathy concerning your strange needs.

:roll:
ditto my previous response. You are a sad little freak of a creature.
Looks like someone needs a huggy.

Love is a place inside of you, but it’s not just your place. When you go to that place inside of you, and the person you’re with goes to that place inside of them, then you are both inside the same place, although rationally it seems like it must be a separate place because it’s inside of you which makes it yours, and after all, you’re more special than everyone else you think about. Everyone is.

Same can be said for the hate place that’s in you. It’s the same place in everyone, which significantly reduces the range of human responses downward from infinite possibilities.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:53 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:29 am
Walker wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 8:25 am
The curse of cluelessness has affected your capacity to decipher emoji meaning, so as a courtesy to clarity lacking in your muddle, let’s straighten you out.

The meaning of one laughing emoji is not the hilarity that you perceive. Objectively speaking, hilarity requires at least three laughing emojis, three being the magic number for literary conceptual reinforcement.

One laughing emoji is simply a chuckle of sympathy concerning your strange needs.

:roll:
ditto my previous response. You are a sad little freak of a creature.
Looks like someone needs a huggy.

Patronising weirdo. And not everyone is into the phony yank 'huggy wuggy' at the drop of a hat bullshit. It means nothing.
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:04 am What the fuck does any of that shit mean?
Stay with the enquiry and you'll see what it looks like.

Hugs will tame that sadness.
“I’ve lived a good life. I’ve had a lot of love and happiness. Smiling, telling everybody that everything was beautiful every day. If I went into my church and didn’t think everything was beautiful they would think that I was sick. I’m not that way. I sincerely believe in this whole world that everything is beautiful. If I wake up in the morning and see these plants out here and all those flowers that are in there and green grass on the ground that’s beautiful. People don’t realize what they have. They bitch about it."
Carl Spurlin Dekel
Walker

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Jul 02, 2022 11:44 am Patronising weirdo. And not everyone is into the phony yank 'huggy wuggy' at the drop of a hat bullshit. It means nothing.
Apologies for the patronizing. You're right about that. Patronizing bugs me too, but I thought you deserved a bit of a needle.
If you can get this beginning of understanding fixed in the noggin, then you can move on to deciphering more complex transmissions, and how proceed slowly and with care in savouring nuance may even dawn as a factor in your processes.
My goodness, this is terrible. You caught me in mid-edit and I didn't fix it up. Let’s clean up at least this language and row together:

If you can get this beginning of understanding fixed in the noggin, then you can move on to deciphering more complex transmissions, and appreciate how to proceed slowly and with care, and in time savouring nuance may even dawn as a factor in your processes*.

There, that’s better. That’s good for me, how about you? Now before you answer, pull your oar with care or the boat will just spin in circles, and soon we’ll be looking right at the same place that we were before, although in the present it will look the same as the rest of the ocean.

* Mildly sardonic, seeing as how you’re way smarter than you’ve been acting in this thread. You do realize that each of us is only speaking to ourselves. We await the mellowing.

:|
Walker

Post by Walker »

That takes care of Taylor and hugging, and the affirmation of beauty from an old-timer.

Any more of "that" Love Look need more 'splainin'? (Or as real men like to say in response to accusations of deploreableness ... mansplainin'.)

Funny, I read that Hillary hates Putin because in their meetings, he has always manspread. Who the hell came up with that word? Manfred Man? Not likely. Probably, it was clever woman.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

It looks like very people even know what the word means.

If you do not know, what you are, why you are, or how to do your biologically defined job, then it is impossible to be expressing the love of one's self.
And if you cannot express the knowledge of what love means, in terms of body, mind and soul, then who can even imagine that they can possibly love anyone else?

You do not know what love looks like, because man is not yet, in a metaphor, in the image of God.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

I know exactly what love looks like, I saw her once,

Leaning against a lamppost, clothes so scanty, and packed beyond capacity.

Cleavage down to the hair below the navel. Oh man, I was in love!

But, I was also out of luck. I forgot my full body condom and wallet at home.

I could hear the music, You can't touch this!