General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: Wankism of the day

Post by promethean75 »

Dude I see all kinds of shit. You don't see Karl? He's laying his head down. You can clearly see his head, beard and face bro.

See the dog head over to the far left? Find the left-most bright yellow star. Just to the left of that star at 8:30 is the dogs's right eye... you gotta zoom in it's very small (looks like a planet with rings).

Now find the bright purple star closest to that yellow star. That purple star is on the brow ridge of his left eye... and just below that is his eye... identical looking planet with rings. Now make the head out. See his nose and muzzle? He looks like the flying dog from The Never Ending Story.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

It's so obvious I'd almost say it's photo shopped. There's other strange beasts in there too bro.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Question. Did the secret service erase texts from Jan 5th and 6th because:

A) The leftist news media would make a big stink over what was in those texts, even though nothing seditious, conspiratorial or illegal was said.

B) Something seditious, conspiratorial and illegal was said, and the orangutan and his band of cocksuckers better get rid of the evidence.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

Leftists deleted the secret service texts to make it look like God fearing republicans are bad

Probably antifa.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Another one from The Sendvid Collection.

it was more than a decade ago that i went undercover as a double agent into the compound of a secret society of aryan bohemians, freemasons and intellectuals funded by the bilderbergs and the trilateral commission in the mountains of Germany that were planning and preparing a fourth Reich in 2062. My mission was to collect engineering data about a new radar system they were using in their fourth generation panzer tanks. To do this, i had to get into the manufacturing plant, so i had papers forged to give me the identity of an assembly line worker... and was sent to district seven.

https://sendvid.com/3mavhjue

"All the human culture, all the results of art, science, and technology that we see before us today, are almost exclusively the creative product of the Aryan. This very fact admits of the not unfounded inference that he alone was the founder of all higher humanity, therefore representing the prototype of all that we understand by the word "man." He is the Promethean75 of mankind from whose bright forehead (or hands) the divine spark of genius (or grinder) has sprung at all times.... Exclude him- -and perhaps after a few thousand years darkness will again descend on the earth, human culture will pass, and the world turn to a desert." - Adolf Hitler
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

An 06 Honda CBR600RR, of which I am also a sole proprietor of, that has the Yoshimura carbon fiber slip-on, of which I too shall soon be a sole proprietor of in a couple weeks. Thought you'd all like to know.

https://youtu.be/pZnrlydlk88

Hear that throaty rippin sound when he twists that bitch? brrrrvvvvbbbBBBBMMMmm!!!

The OEM muffler is a big ol heavy thing that has half the voice of that Yoshi.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Cruise started studying Scientology, the organization's leaders promised to share Scientology secrets, such as the prophet Xenu. According to Reitman’s book, Cruise "freaked out” and took a step back."

well i should think so. 'Incident II' would freak me out too.

Be informed tho: Scientologists warn that learning of Incident II and the secret of xenu could cause you to get pneumonia (because of the R6 implants) unless you are trained.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenu

lol @ this tho. Cruise gets pwned by Shields.

"Further controversy ensued in 2005, when he criticized actress Brooke Shields for using the drug Paxil (paroxetine), an antidepressant which she used to recover from postpartum depression after the birth of her first daughter in 2003. Cruise asserted that there is no such thing as a chemical imbalance and that psychiatry is a form of pseudoscience. In response, Shields argued that Cruise "should stick to saving the world from aliens and let women who are experiencing postpartum depression decide what treatment options are best for them."
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"the dictator of the "Galactic Confederacy" who brought billions of his people to Earth (then known as "Teegeeack") in DC-8-like spacecraft 75 million years ago"

is it just me or are u guys also wondering how one fits hundreds of billions of individuals into a DC-8-like spacecraft?

i mean even if the craft stretched in size from visible horizon to visable horizon... hundreds of billions is a lotta pessengers.

"The hundreds of billions of captured thetans were taken to a type of cinema, where they were forced to watch a "three-D, super colossal motion picture" for thirty-six days."
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I received this email recently (I got a lifetime license, etc.) and sent them the Philosophy Now forum link in a reply.
rsz_2screenshot_2022-07-22-13-06-08-322.jpg
rsz_2screenshot_2022-07-22-13-06-08-322.jpg (22.98 KiB) Viewed 1293 times
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

i liked NOPE a lot. it was a creative storyline as far as the alien science fiction genre is concerned. wasn't formulaic at all.

guy and his sister inherit a movie horse ranch (they train/rent horses for movies) where horses start actin weird and guy ends up seeing this alien disk like ship come out of a cloud that mysteriously never moves. horses start goin missing and finally guy's sister is like 'yo we could get rich with footage of a real UFO' so they hire a tech geek guy and film maker to put cameras everywhere. then they set bait to lure the thing down. I'm not gonna tell you how cool this ship organism thing becomes at the end tho. easily more far out than independence day, arrival and annihilation.

https://youtu.be/In8fuzj3gck
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

how do you write a thirty second commercial for a paint product? i cannot at the moment think of anything clever for the life of me. how am i to convince you that you want to change the color of your living room walls? And what happens in the commercial? Just a fifteen second clip of a paint crew or homeowner couple rolling paint on the wall? See what i mean... how do you avoid creating a lame commercial that isnt catchy at all and ends up being a waste of money?

there really is no material or opportunity to be creative with in a commercial advertising paint.

unless you are the guys who produced this one: https://youtu.be/-P0FgUh9__w

now that is a very good commercial. i want you to think about it and admit that you yourself would have never come up with that.

g'head, admit it.

really quite genius because the old color of the living room can only be loosely associated with representing an older you; the original color when you moved in, the color of the walls during bad times... the covid crisis or when you divorced your spouse, etc. there isn't any other significance in the meaning of the old colors of the walls except for the periods and events they are associated with.

so, how do you make that idea a commercial? see how incredibly difficult this is? those guys are brilliant.

"*smack smack* i love lasagna, that's u guys"
Last edited by promethean75 on Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

You think you got problems now with the immigrants, wait until industrialized capitalist societies warm the equator up so much that you can't live anywhere near it. Where you think all those muhfuckas are gonna go? South?

On some real shit y'all better recanize.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

goonies-film-still-03.jpg
goonies-film-still-03.jpg (36.12 KiB) Viewed 1207 times
guys guys look.... it's real!

https://nypost.com/2022/06/16/missing-1 ... in-oregon/
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I'm conspiring to topple Bezos and destroy his amazon empire. What i do is order shit from amazon that it costs bezos more to deliver to the house than he makes from selling me the product. A single shampoo, a pen, a package of ten thumb tacks, stuff like that. Any spare money i have after bills goes immediately to small, arbitrary and uncircumstantial purchases from amazon.

If my calculations are correct, in 237,711 years my purchases will have caused Amazon to go bankrupt or sell everything.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Look at that difference boy. Just water, no soap or bleach.
rsz_img_20220731_112520.jpg
rsz_img_20220731_112520.jpg (66.09 KiB) Viewed 1062 times
from the perspective of a person fixin to stain a deck, can it be a good thing that the deck hasn't been power washed before and therefore has mildew stains that can't be washed out?

your intuition leads you to believe that no, this can't be a good thing. in fact, it is a very good thing and here's why. if the deck wasn't darkened by mildew, the customer might choose a semi-transparent or transparent stain, in which case the stainer might have to do two coats. what you're trying NOT to do is a second coat because you're a merchant tradesman operating under capitalist principles to maximize profit and minimize labor and costs.

so because some of the deck boards are permanently darkened by mildew, the customer is forced to choose a solid stain... in which case the stainer can get away with one coat.

*taps forehead*

Observe the boards in the center:

rsz_3img_20220731_112537_1.jpg
rsz_3img_20220731_112537_1.jpg (48.55 KiB) Viewed 1062 times

see you can't get so close to the wood that you cut it with the wand.... but to get those deep stains out, you'd have to.

check and mate. Solid stain, one coat.

She shore did come back tho didn't she boys. And that's another problem. Sometimes a power wash will make her so pretty the customer will no longer want her stained.... and you lose business.

rsz_1img_20220731_112537.jpg
rsz_1img_20220731_112537.jpg (54.9 KiB) Viewed 1062 times