Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: Wankism of the day

Post by promethean75 »

Ghislaine Maxwell to be sentenced soon.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Kindly refrain from racist remarks, comments etc in your postings. Maybe you are being ironic - I don't have time to work that out. It is cheesing some people off, and now they've pointed it out, it is cheesing me off too. Don't make me chuck you out!" - Rick Lewis

I ain't no racist cuz I hate everyone equally. Kiss my ass, cracker!
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:54 am "Kindly refrain from racist remarks, comments etc in your postings. Maybe you are being ironic - I don't have time to work that out. It is cheesing some people off, and now they've pointed it out, it is cheesing me off too. Don't make me chuck you out!" - Rick Lewis

I ain't no racist cuz I hate everyone equally. Kiss my ass, cracker!
Where is that. you drug-addled nut job? I don't see any comments from Rick on this thread!
RickLewis

Post by RickLewis »

It was a private message IU sent him yesterday. Generally it is a no-no for people to publicly post any private messages they receive, unless they have the permission of the sender. In this case, I don't care though.

promethean75 is kind of in special measures. Any more trouble and he's going to take a little break from here, and that's a prometh. (ho ho)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

..looks like Santa has got a lisp.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

omg you know what would be so funny? if i pulled a clayton bigsby, but instead of being a black white supremacist, i would be a white black supremacist who assaulted Rick with a barrage of racist insults.

Rick: i banned him because he was making racist comments against white people.

Another poster: wait, isn't he white too?

Rick: yeah, but he's still a racist.

Another poster: but he's... i mean you can't be a racist if... omg this is so confusing.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Socio-eschatologically speaking, anything like a successfully functioning marxist planet would be teleologically prohibited, anyway, since part of the plan, the design, is that the erf fall to ruin for the coming of the kingdumb of heaven.

Might we surmise that subconsciously, the religious man persists and insists all the more in advancing his dogma and critizing the product of his own confusion (i.e., what he thinks marxism is) because if marxism was 'true' and indeed could work, the erf wouldn't have to fall to ruin as he believes and expects.

Life would continue indefinitely on erf until the sun burned out or we got blasted by a yuge meteor.

But that's not enough to please the religious, is it? He demands personal immortality and finds life meaningless unless it promises just that... these wretched defilers of the erf!

It is not enough to have had the privilege to live once, or to know that countless future generations will be born and live and experience all the joys you did after you are gone... if only your stupid dogma, and all the long term political and economic fallout that comes with it, didn't end up destroying the erf and every gotdamnbody on it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Truth be told i was never a Spiderman fan in the least until watching avengers civil war again and not missing the fight scene this time. i admit that i was extremely impressed with Spiderman's performance during the final battle between factions. I'd even wager without reading up on the character stats that no other marvel character could beat Spiderman hand-to-hand if he were permitted to use his webbing.

I'm not saying Spiderman would win tho. Just that he wouldn't lose. He'd never beat a dude at the hulk's level... but could the hulk ever beat Spiderman?

No character that i know that has only body enhancements and superhuman ability but no superpowers, could beat Spiderman, i don't think. Nobody is as agile as him in combat. There is no disputing this.

This was the redeeming scene that won my affections for Spiderman. It's that Deadpoolean humor and good will toward one's enemy and one's circumstances that proves the strength of those who are the most confident. It's an innocent arrogance without the cocky narcissism of an ironman.

https://youtu.be/WqkWq7LhcbU
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

No character that i know that has only body enhancements and superhuman ability but no superpowers, could beat Spiderman, i don't think. Nobody is as agile as him in combat. There is no disputing this.
Cap did.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

This kid thinks the same thing; https://www.gamersdecide.com/articles/s ... in-america

So is that official as in it happened in a marvel comic book... or is that just speculation?

If you look at the stats and power levels, the Cap isn't a third of what Spiderman is. Spidey can press ten tons. The Cap might push 900 pounds on a good day. And that's just strength. We're not even considering speed, healing factor, sensory perception, martial art training, etc.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

You're talkin' about the MCU, yeah?

Cap whupped Spidey in Civil War.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Dude in the article keeps sayin the Cap 'has more experience' fighting and because of that, Peter would prolly lose.

Bro. No kind of experience you've had in a hand-to-hand combat situation could ever prepare you for what Spiderman is gonna bring to you. Without ballistic, plasmic, or explosive weapons or some superpower like telekinesis or electron manipulation, your chances are slim to none.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

your chances are slim to none
then the vishanti musta smiled down on rogers cuz he whupped parker but good
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

This is not a 'win', Quirk. This was Peter being apathetic.

https://youtu.be/cl-ZOLEwgrs @ 2:49
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Rogers whupped Parker.

Cap whupped Spidey.

The old mutate whupped the new mutate.

It is what it is.