General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Wankism of the day

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:15 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:25 am
I missed the one school day where we had sex education. But I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that men can get pregnant from up the bottom.
They probably can, and will.

Not a world I want to be born into. Imagine the population explosion when both sexes are choosing to have children.

Count me out.

Someone please, just stop this madness.
Yep, and there is no way I want to give birth out of my bottom.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:17 am
Dontaskme wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:15 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:25 am
I missed the one school day where we had sex education. But I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that men can get pregnant from up the bottom.
They probably can, and will.

Not a world I want to be born into. Imagine the population explosion when both sexes are choosing to have children.

Count me out.

Someone please, just stop this madness.
Yep, and there is no way I want to give birth out of my bottom.
Explosions!

Imagine the mess...oh wait! :o

Thank god for knifes.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

What I think is wanky, is right wing wankers complaining and getting offended because other people are getting offended.
What is wanky is the sort of masturbation that this entire thread is based on, and the utter wanker that started it.
I've got some spare thick skin in the back, why don't you borrow some?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

The truth hurts wankers. The woke never have any counterarguments and they are always nasty fuckers. And don't call yourself 'left wing' you fucking arsehole. It's arsehole wankers like you who have destroyed the left. Haven't you got some 'trans' charity to donate to? YOU offend me. I don't go crying to twitter about it. Or gather up some rabid mob to crucify someone for saying something that happens to be true.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

VEGGIE HAVING A WANK
image_2022-06-21_152014071.png
image_2022-06-21_152014071.png (86.36 KiB) Viewed 689 times
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Rimbaud was a great poet, but not because he was a great poet. I mean if he was, I wouldn't be the one to ask because i'ont understand poetry. And what I read didn't strike me as anything remarkable.

Anyway he was a great poet because he wrote everything before or at the age of twenty. Now if there is any real depth in his words, that is a depth a twenty year old usually isn't able to go. That's what makes him profound. The irony; the years following the writing period are the years that produced the substance for great poetry - if that is at all possible - and yet he wrote nothing of it. See how the poets process of development is reversed in Rimbaud. How can we say that experience produced the depth of Rimbaud's material when he was hardly an adult by legal standards, hadn't been anywhere, and hadn't yet done anything substantial or out of the ordinary, in life (save running away from home). From whence does the pen's wisdom come?

I was supposed to live a life like Rimbaud minus the homosexual stuff and cancer. He was a true libertine wanderer, bohemian and visionary, at best. Or, just a well written french drug addict bum with a high IQ, at worst. But that's still better than the average's best.

"The poet makes himself a seer by a long, prodigious, and rational disordering of all the senses. Every form of love, of suffering, of madness; he searches himself, he consumes all the poisons in him, and keeps only their quintessences. This is an unspeakable torture during which he needs all his faith and superhuman strength, and during which he becomes the great patient, the great criminal, the great accursed—and the great learned one!—among men."

"...he reaches the unknown; and even if, crazed, he ends up by losing the understanding of his visions, at least he has seen them! Let him die charging through those unutterable, unnameable things: other horrible workers will come; they will begin from the horizons where he has succumbed!"
Last edited by promethean75 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 12:58 pm What I think is wanky, is right wing wankers complaining and getting offended because other people are getting offended.
What is wanky is the sort of masturbation that this entire thread is based on, and the utter wanker that started it.
I've got some spare thick skin in the back, why don't you borrow some?
Life is an offensive imposition. God should be serving a life sentence in prison :lol: oh wait! ... he suicided when he realised his huge miskake. :lol: That's why he's never around when you need him. :mrgreen:

wank! :wink: :wink: wank!
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Well I just use this thread as a kind of mundane babble thread in which random entries not worth creating threads about are posted. I figure since everything is ultimately meaningless, most of what we say daily must be a form of wanking. Hence the appropriate thread.
Last edited by promethean75 on Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 1:29 pm saying something that happens to be true.
This thread is the best thread on this entire forum, because truisms are allowed an audience.

The title of this thread draws out the real human.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:18 pm VEGGIE HAVING A WANKimage_2022-06-21_152014071.png:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just another 'charming' wokie hypocrite :roll:
Never come across a nice or genuine wokie, but I've known a lot of nice liberals...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Is George Conway a Jiminy Glick with a mid eighties David Carradine haircut?

https://youtu.be/DtIBe8u_phY
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:43 pm Rimbaud was a great poet, but not because he was a great poet. I mean if he was, I wouldn't be the one to ask because i'ont understand poetry. And what I read didn't strike me as anything remarkable.
Please post one of his poems.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Holy shit it's a small world. I was there that day when that guy jumped. In fact, before he went up - to video a tandem jump - he advised me to always use Duracell batteries in my walkman instead of Energizer. Thirty minutes before this video he was talking to me in the hanger. My old man was in that plane and jumped out after him.

The video cassette was recovered and showed him mysteriously looking around and grasping at his back as if to realize he forgot his parachute... like it wasn't an intentional suicide. Nobody else in the plane even noticed. Unbelievable.

I saw him hit the ground from hundreds of yards away, and everyone rushed the landing zone screaming and crying and whatnot. The old man was coming down after him shouting 'call an ambulance'... as if that made any difference.

Yo how and where did this video surface? Fuckin crazy bro.

https://bestgore.fun/w/ezK21BNVSRVHGah7aNkoNo
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:14 am Holy shit it's a small world. I was there that day when that guy jumped. In fact, before he went up - to video a tandem jump - he advised me to always use Duracell batteries in my walkman instead of Energizer. Thirty minutes before this video he was talking to me in the hanger. My old man was in that plane and jumped out after him.

The video cassette was recovered and showed him mysteriously looking around and grasping at his back as if to realize he forgot his parachute... like it wasn't an intentional suicide. Nobody else in the plane even noticed. Unbelievable.

I saw him hit the ground from hundreds of yards away, and everyone rushed the landing zone screaming and crying and whatnot. The old man was coming down after him shouting 'call an ambulance'... as if that made any difference.

Yo how and where did this video surface? Fuckin crazy bro.

https://bestgore.fun/w/ezK21BNVSRVHGah7aNkoNo
I haven't watched the video, but regarding how it surfaced...i'd be more interested in how this bloke resurfaced, did they have to dig him out of the ground? The old man should have been shouting "Call for a bobcat"
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Lol. You actually bounce a couple times when you hit. Terminal velocity (around 120 mph) isn't enough to put a 170lb body into the hard ground.