General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: Wankism of the day

Post by promethean75 »

Well I don't understand what is going on because I knew once before TJ said that, forgot, and then confirmed it through a Google search of the quote. Cept he said tyranny of the majority. Same difference bro.

https://bestgore.fun/w/1aZ8x89zZVbcw8uBMSAYYV

Comment section: "she came to warn us about skynet."

Hahahahaha!

Next, you're a young, handsome lower working class kid from Peru with a relatively promising future and the world at your feet. Healthy, free and on your way through Columbia as you stop to rest at a bridge for a moment and enjoy the scene. Then two Columbians approach you.

https://bestgore.fun/w/qXJFyriKKsJ8miameFZS8t
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jun 03, 2022 1:37 am Well I don't understand what is going on because I knew once before TJ said that, forgot, and then confirmed it through a Google search of the quote. Cept he said tyranny of the majority. Same difference bro.
You know how picky those fact checkers can be. I don't know if TJ said it or not. I was just making a personal observation about the mob, and the reason why the US is a representative Republic.

Although horrible, those videos should be required for trusting Americans traveling abroad for business and pleasure.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I just saw the new Dr. Strange and yo I had no idea that Scarlet Witch was such a badass. I mean I'm generally familiar with marvel hero ratings and power levels but damn son I didn't know Wanda had it like that. When that bitch got her hands on The Darkhold and came to your universe, it wuz over for ya.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 10:51 pm I just saw the new Dr. Strange and yo I had no idea that Scarlet Witch was such a badass. I mean I'm generally familiar with marvel hero ratings and power levels but damn son I didn't know Wanda had it like that. When that bitch got her hands on The Darkhold and came to your universe, it wuz over for ya.
wtf? Veg!!

Indeed, i must initiate her super powers..
vegetariantaxidermy wrote:- - - -
make a:

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I'm watching the J6 commitee right now and Bennie, the chairman... that nigga said 'ax' twice in less den fih minutes.

Here's something from a black linguist trying to justify, give excuse for, and even at times seem to praise the idiosyncrasy.

"Yet nothing can stop people from hearing “ax” as illiterate, which makes the word a small tragedy in its way. When a black speaker gets the most comfortable, the most articulate, the most herself — that is exactly when she is likely to slide in an “ax” for “ask.” Immediately she sounds ignorant to any nonblack person who hears her, not to mention to quite a few black ones."

https://www.latimes.com/opinion/la-xpm- ... story.html

Note: all this time I thought the proper improper spelling was 'ax' when in fact it's 'aks'. But see if I spelled it that way, my reader would think it was a typo.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Exxon made more money than God this year" - 'Sleepy' Joe Biden

Further commentary. Exxon has what nine thousand drilling permits but instead of opening them to produce more - increasing availability to push prices down - they keep them closed instead and as demand goes up, raise the price of the very small surplus already being produced.

See now why would conservatards defend such a thing? Do they pay seven dollars a gallon proudly?

And don't say it's because of some unnecessary government involvement or interference with free market mechanisms that's caused the problem. Naw bruh. This is uncut capitalism at it's greatest, and an example of something that not at all needs to be happening. I mean this recent inflation mess and the consequences of it. The resources are certainly there, so that's not an excuse. It's the particular kind of market and economy being practiced that produces these kinds of problems, which are unique to it.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

You guys love intelligent design theory right? So think about the pacemaker cells and how different, or the kind of difference, there is between them and other cells. It's not just any ol difference, but a very strange difference indeed... one which without there could be no movement of the body. They say the heart is about 520 millions years old. Anyway the strange thing is the depolarizing properties of the cell and the permeability of both the ionized potassium and sodium particles in those membranes. Somehow genes coded for the production of membranes that could produce these 'funny currents', and complex organisms with nervous systems became possible.

Difficult to think of this as a lucky stroke of evolution, but you gotta. A lucky accident... a pulsing cell the result of some random mutation.

Here is some video of a cardiomyocyte I created an hour ago in my garage by introducing an electrical charge to an amino acid: https://streamable.com/tg3bnc

I've created a cell capable of generating funny currents.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I will now take your questions.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:49 pm You guys love intelligent design theory right? So think about the pacemaker cells and how different, or the kind of difference, there is between them and other cells. It's not just any ol difference, but a very strange difference indeed... one which without there could be no movement of the body. They say the heart is about 520 millions years old. Anyway the strange thing is the depolarizing properties of the cell and the permeability of both the ionized potassium and sodium particles in those membranes. Somehow genes coded for the production of membranes that could produce these 'funny currents', and complex organisms with nervous systems became possible.

Difficult to think of this as a lucky stroke of evolution, but you gotta. A lucky accident... a pulsing cell the result of some random mutation.

Here is some video of a cardiomyocyte I created an hour ago in my garage by introducing an electrical charge to an amino acid: https://streamable.com/tg3bnc

I've created a cell capable of generating funny currents.
What the fuck are you on about? Who is talking about 'intelligent design'? What is 'lucky'? Define it please or don't use the word at all. Or better still, piss off you bored little troll.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Who is talking about 'intelligent design'?"

Not your parents when they saw your first Lego construction.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

"What is 'lucky'?"

You. For having the privilege to read my posts.

"Define it please or don't use the word at all."

Before I define it tho I need you to define 'define' so I'll know what you're axing me to do.

"Or better still, piss off you bored little troll."

I've said it before and I'll say it again. The forum troll is beset on all sides by the inequities of the serious poster.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

The ADT twins are back and this time they both got beards. Imma tell you what I don't like about this one, especially.

The way the dude says 'all these things together' as if we're in a hurry to leave for a major social event and as we walk briskly up the sidewalk toward the car, I ask a dumb question and he rolls his eyes and cuts me off with a patronizing answer. All these things together, dumbass

No fuck you.

This stuff is actually a science tho, and advert producers should be thought of as artists of sorts.

You, the viewer and owner of your first home, don't want to be the dumbass that guy is talking too when he said 'all these things together'. This is working on you subliminally, see. The producer fine tuned that scene to be just like it was in every detail... even how the camera is lower and looking up at the guy as he's walking and saying that. This is the guy he makes you suddenly want to be if you're a middle class career white dude with an outstanding credit score, a starter home, wife, and workin on a first kid.

Even the end jingle /song clip is over dramatic and deceptive. Your not reaching the summit of a mountain or sealing a million dollar deal. This is a security system advertisment. The music is thematically forced to artificially enhance the inspirational effect it has as it's associated with the resolution that comes with the purchase of the product. You are deceived into this false association and become more interested in buying, and all this takes place within 3.6 seconds.

https://youtu.be/r8s9KfQsfaI
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Find the two people leaning on the rail and smoking a joint.

249c30e5170b_4360.jpg
249c30e5170b_4360.jpg (112.42 KiB) Viewed 611 times
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:18 pm Find the two people leaning on the rail and smoking a joint.

249c30e5170b_4360.jpg
:lol:

J-Lo, ya tú sabes, no hay más na'
It's a new generation
Mr. Worldwide
Of party people
Get on the floor, dale, get on the floor
Red one
Let me introduce you to my party people in the club, huh
I'm loose
And everybody knows I get off the chain
Baby it's the truth, it's the truth
I'm like Inception
I play with your brain
So don't sleep or snooze
I don't play no games so don't, don't, don't
Don't get it confused no
'Cause you will lose yeah
Now, no pu-pu-pu-pu-pump it up
And back it up like a Tonka truck
Dale
If you go hard you gotta get on the floor
If you're a party freak then step on the floor
If you're an animal then tear up the floor
Break a sweat on the floor
Yeah we work on the floor
Don't stop, keep it movin'
Put your drinks up
Pick your body up and drop it on the floor
Let the rhythm change your world on the floor
You know we're running shit tonight on the floor
Brazil, Morocco, London to Ibiza
Straight to LA, New York, Vegas to Africa
Dance the night away
Live your life and stay young on the floor
Dance the night away
Grab somebody, drink a little more
(Así me gusta, así me gusta, así me gusta)
(Así me gusta, así me gusta)
La la la la la la la la la la la la la la
Tonight we gon' be it on the floor
I know you got it
Clap your hands on the floor
And keep on rockin'
Rock it up on the floor
If you're a criminal, kill it on the floor
Steal it quick on the floor, on the floor
Don't stop, keep it movin'
Put your drinks up
It's getting ill
It's getting sick on the floor
We never quit, we never rest on the floor
If I ain't wrong we'd probably die on the floor
Brazil, Morocco, London to Ibiza
Straight to LA, New York, Vegas to Africa
Dance the night away
Dance the night aaway
(Así me gusta, así me gusta, así me gusta)
That badonka donk
Is like a trunk full of bass on an old school Chevy
Seven tray donkey donk
All I need is some vodka, some chonky konk
And watch and she gon' get Donkey Kong
Baby if you're ready for things to get heavy
I get on the floor and act a fool if you let me dale
Don't believe me just bet me
My name ain't Keith but I see why you sweat me
L.A., Miami, New York
Say no more get on the floor
Dance the night away
Dance the night away
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Yo you wrote that joint? That shit was gangsta af.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:49 pm Yo you wrote that joint? That shit was gangsta af.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Floor