General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:25 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Wankism of the day

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:17 am 'Microaggression'

Apparently this means ''indirect, subtle, or unintentional discrimination against members of a marginalized group.'' How does one qualify as 'marginalised' (another wankism).

From what I can gather a so-called 'marginalized group' does NOT even exist UNTIL AFTER a 'group' has been treated as 'insignificant', 'segregated', and/or 'on the outer'.

Therefore, ANY time one uses the words; "german", "american", or "new zealander", ONLY THEN a 'marginalized group' HAS BEEN 'formed'.

And, if one was to use the words, for example; "american" and "new zealander", to distinguish between these two ('marginalized groups of'?) people, then that is, obviously, literally, 'discrimination'.

So, is 'discrimination', itself, ACTUALLY a 'bad' or 'Wrong' thing AT ALL?

Also, wait for when the following words are added to the 'aggression' word, and what they will eventually come to 'mean'.

tiny
small
puny
miniature
minute
wee
imperceptible
minuscule
petite
teensy
teeny
pygmy
atomic
bitsy
bitty
microminiature
microscopical
pocket
slight
tiddly
midget
nano
minuscular
baby
nanoscopic
microscopic
dwarfish
infinitesimal
weeny
mini
diminutive
titchy
eensy weensy
minikin
miniaturisedUK
miniaturizedUS
peewee
pintsize
runty
scrubby
shrimpy
smallish
toylike
underdeveloped
dinky
pintsized
bitesize
toy
bantam
lilliputian
flyspeck
scaled-down
small-scale
teeny-weeny
fun-size
knee-high
pocket-sized
teensy-weensy
itsy-bitsy
itty-bitty
pint-sized
vest-pocket
bite-sized
eensy-weensy
fun size
little-bitty
nickel-and-dime
not worth bothering about
pee-wee
pocket-size
bite-size
little bitty, and last but not least,
yea big-aggression

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:17 am Who comes up with this bullshit?
'you', human beings.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:17 am I can't even begin to imagine which country they come from...... :lol:
Sometimes I CAN recognize 'sarcasm', well hopefully anyway.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:17 am Who comes up with this bullshit? I can't even begin to imagine which country they come from...... :lol:
Ultimately, it was England, by way of Karl Marx, then Germany, by way of The Frankfurt School and Brazil, by way of Paolo Friere, then North America, by way of the Modern Left and CRT.

Now, it's everywhere, it seems.

Post by Age »

Immanuel Can wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:31 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:17 am Who comes up with this bullshit? I can't even begin to imagine which country they come from...... :lol:
Ultimately, it was England, by way of Karl Marx, then Germany, by way of The Frankfurt School and Brazil, by way of Paolo Friere, then North America, by way of the Modern Left and CRT.

And before that it was the first human being who came up with a word, and/or a definition, for SOME 'thing'.

But, EXACTLY like I SAID, it was 'you', human beings, who come up with 'stuff'.

And, as long as 'you', human beings, are alive 'you' WILL KEEP DOING 'this'.

Like, just about EVERY 'thing' ELSE, 'language' JUST EVOLVES, ALSO.

To OBSERVE 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, 'TRYING TO' BLAME "others" for DOING EXACTLY what 'it' IS 'you' are DOING IS BEYOND A JOKE.

It IS ALL of 'you', adult human beings, who come up with ALL of 'this', labeling, defining, and naming 'things' with WORDS, or what some of 'you' refer to as "bullshit".
vegetariantaxidermy

But they only became wankisms in the hands of wankers. The trouble with abusing language and over-using certain words ad nauseum for political gain is that those words become meaningless.
As for 'microaggression', it's not even a word. What is that? A teeny tiny bit of aggression? How is that even possible? ''Oh, that person who punched me gave me a big aggression..'' (as opposed to a small one)
vegetariantaxidermy

Age wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:05 am

And before that it was the first human being who came up with a word, and/or a definition, for SOME 'thing'.

To OBSERVE 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written, 'TRYING TO' BLAME "others" for DOING EXACTLY what 'it' IS 'you' are DOING IS BEYOND A JOKE.

It IS ALL of 'you', adult human beings, who come up with ALL of 'this', labeling, defining, and naming 'things' with WORDS, or what some of 'you' refer to as "bullshit".
Of course language evolves. Where have I said it doesn't? That's not the same as deliberately abusing it.

Why do you talk about humans in a way that separates yourself from them, as if you aren't human yourself? Are you an alien?

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:02 pm
Age wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:05 am

Of course language evolves. Where have I said it doesn't?
Absolutely NOWHERE that I KNOW of.

Did I even IMPLY, let alone SUGGEST or even SAY, that you said, ''language does NOT evolve"?
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:02 pm That's not the same as deliberately abusing it.
But, just adding two words together, and then making up so NEW 'definition' is NOT 'abusing' language, itself.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:02 pm Why do you talk about humans in a way that separates yourself from them, as if you aren't human yourself?
When 'you' LEARN, and DISCOVER, and UNDERSTAND the proper and correct answer to the question, 'Who am 'I'?' then you WILL ALSO KNOW and UNDERSTAND FULLY the True, Right, AND Correct answer to the question 'you' asked here.

Until then I do NOT even KNOW how to begin to EXPLAIN 'this answer', to 'you'.
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 1:02 pm Are you an alien?
The word 'you' refers to human beings, usually and generally.

The 'you', from 'your' perspective, which is writing these words, through 'this human body' is NOT an 'alien', from the perspective of from ANOTHER planet.

Which reminds me. WHY do 'you', human beings, think of 'space ships' has being "aliens", coming from OTHER planets?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 12:43 pm

But they only became wankisms in the hands of wankers. The trouble with abusing language and over-using certain words ad nauseum for political gain is that those words become meaningless.
As for 'microaggression', it's not even a word. What is that? A teeny tiny bit of aggression? How is that even possible? ''Oh, that person who punched me gave me a big aggression..'' (as opposed to a small one)
Right. They say it's a small thing, maybe even an advertent slight, but which still "aggresses" by making somebody feel bad. Does that seem petty? Only because it is.

But they need as many people as they can get to feel oppressed, injured, or even just slighted in some way. That's because Neo-Marxists want people angry, hostile and alienated, so that they will revolt and overthrow the status quo. Thus, the more occasions of injury and insult they can gin up, the better it is for their purposes. Where there are no serious problems, they add in "microaggressions" to say, "Well, you perhaps don't think you've been insulted, or insulted somebody else, but you have." That maximizes the anger.

The best site for decoding their baloney is this one: https://newdiscourses.com/translations-from-the-wokish/. This is the one on "microaggressions": https://newdiscourses.com/tftw-microaggressions/.

The Woking Dead abuse language so often and so badly that it literally takes a whole new dictionary to unpack their hogwash and propaganda.
vegetariantaxidermy

'The woking dead'. That's clever. They aren't 'THE left' though. They have destroyed the left. Wokies are to 'the left' what right wing extremists are to ordinary Republican/conservative-leaning voters. The trouble is that the woke elite have managed to brainwash a very large portion of the planet via psychological manipulation--starting with the manipulation of pre-schoolers upwards. It seems to be an unstoppable force (or at least until it goes out of fashion). What greater tool can anyone have than to silence opposition (frequently using the abuse and manipulaion of language as their weapon of choice) and not allow any kind of debate, or even 'thinking', that contradicts their extremely narrow and rigid rules? They aren't called 'the thought police' for nothing. The only 'light' is that wokies themselves are frequently victims of their own repulsive, anti-intellectual system. Just look at all the faux-apologising and grovelling that goes on :lol:
The very woke director Jane Campion is the latest example. One little lame attempt at a light hearted joke while receiving an award became a grovelling, snivelling faux-apology of chest beating and hand-wringing at the 'terrible offence' given to the greatness that is 'black womanhood', despite the fact that there was no mention of blackness or any other 'ness' in the actual comment, and if anything, it's men who could have pretended to 'take offence' if they were that petty and pathetic. Always looking for 'offence' where none is intended is idiotic, tedious, and energy-draining.
All that the wokies are doing is revealing their OWN thoughts and then projecting them outwards before anyone notices. They loathe their own inner thoughts and innate racism, so over-compensate by insulting everyone else around them with their offensive wokisms.
Wokies claim to be 'colour blind' yet they are completely obsessed with 'ethnicity'. They are also extremely patronising. When someone from an allegedly 'oppressed minority' does well and wins an award or accolade it's always the first thing that's mentioned-- as a 'victory for black women/people of colour/Asian Americans blah blah fucking blah'. Wokies will make a huge 'thing' about them being the 'first black/gay/trans/deaf/disabled....person to ____________ How's that for not treating others equally or as individuals? What could be more patronising than having 'quota systems' for TV shows and movies, especially when there are plenty of excellent actors around of every ethnicity? Pointlessly and ridiculously having every ethnic group under the sun living in a mediaeval Europen village just for the sake of appeasing the woking dead is absurd and self-consciously obvious and artificial.
And yes, victimhood has become a massive industry that actual victims have been swallowed up and excreted from.

Actually, the only genuinely 'colour-blind' people are mothers.
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sat Aug 20, 2022 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Just saw this 'funnily' enough:

''What does queer mean? History of term explained as Ariana DeBose wins first Oscar for a queer woman of colour''

Umm, I thought it was an award for acting. Someone in the acting profession doing their job. Silly me.

Nauseating garbage. What a ridiculous, shallow, narcissistic farce the Oscars are.

And after another self-important, bullying Hollywood twat slapped a comedian for 'offending' the 'bald community' and was patted on the back for it :roll: (Although that was no doubt staged. Nothing is 'real' in that articial, false front, Hollywood set of a country).
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 7:37 pm They have destroyed the left.
Yes, they have. Wokies are cannibals, really: they "eat" those who try to get near the moderate middle or what's called the "classical left". They damn them as traitors to their cause.
They aren't called 'the thought police' for nothing. The only 'light' is that wokies themselves are frequently victims of their own repulsive, anti-intellectual system. Just look at all the faux-apologising and grovelling that goes on :lol:
Absolutely. When they have eliminated the effective oppostion from outside, they still find they need an enemy -- mostly because they actually have nothing positive to offer, and need something to negate or fight in order to remain relevant. So they eat their own.
The very woke director Jane Campion is the latest example.
In the US, it's the new Supreme Court nominee, who has sold out all women in order to cater to the "trans" lobby. We can be quite sure that a person who is afraid even to say what a "woman" is, cannot possbily be an advocate for women's rights. But the Wokies are effectively done with the Feminists, who are now too ordinary and mainline to merit much further advocacy, as they see it. They'll reserve their support of women to only those things that involve white men; beyond that, women are all mere pawns for their gains in other areas now.
Always looking for 'offence' where none is intended is idiotic, tedious, and energy-draining.
It is. But it's what they have to do. When the "offenses" stop, then they are useless...and they know it. So the "offenses" must be made perpetual. That's where things like "microaggressions," or "internalized oppression," or "systemic racism" are so useful to them: these things can never be found and destroyed, so they offer a perpetual object for hatred, and ongoing relevancy for The Woking Dead.
They loathe their own inner thoughts and innate racism,
Y'know, I don't think they do.

I think they actually enjoy the self-flaggelation, so long as its public, and so long as it seems to convince onlookers that they are suitably contrite and reformed now. It's a sort of over-the-top kind of dramatic, public penance that draws all attention to them.
Wokies claim to be 'colour blind'
Actually, if you read what they write, they don't! :shock:

I know that seems strange, but they hate and fear the possibility that we're ever going to stop caring about "race," which is their primary reason to exist. They still tip the hat to people like MLK, but only briefly: because they hate his idea that people would ever be "judged by the content of their character, not the colour of their skin," as MLK said. They want skin to be all-important, definitive in regard to identity and entitlement; and they don't want integration or homogenization of populations, because again, that ends their usefulness. They actually want new Aparteid, new Segregation -- but this time, with their own "oppressed" elevated and privileged indefinitely.

Making people "colour-blind" would kill their privileges. So they make (warning: more twisted language coming) a difference between what they call "non-racism" (bad) and "anti-racism" (good). "Non-racism" is bad, they say, because it denies unique identity to subgroups, and gives everybody equal standing. But "anti-racism," meaning the endless hunting out and hating of "racist" enemies and the perpetuation of colour distinctions forever, is good, no just because it allows ongoing special pleading for the "oppressed" and rationalizes "historical guilt" (another of their concepts), but because it gives them another of those permanent enemies they crave.

Personally, I'm not "colour blind." I know my nephews have a "tan." But I seriously do not care....about their "tan" or anybody else's. So you might say I'm "colour-indifferent," which would surely enrage the Wokies more than anything, since they desperately need people to keep caring.

That's one of the funny things about Woke ideology: what are half-white folks to think? Are they "oppressors" or "oppressed"? And if they are "oppressed," are they "oppressing themselves"? :shock:

It would be totally silly if it were not so damaging at the same time.
yet they are completely obsessed with 'ethnicity'.
That is why.
They are also extremely patronising.

Indeed so.
What could be more patronising than haveing 'quota systems' for TV shows and movies, especially when there are plenty of excellent actors around of every ethnicity?
You're right.

But it doesn't help their cause, so they don't care. Self-contradiction is nothing they ever seem to care about.
And yes, victimhood has become a massive industry that actual victims have been swallowed up and excreted from.
Graphic, but accurate.
vegetariantaxidermy

I suppose what it boils down to is that they are extremely thick-skinned, conceited, and not very bright, hence the fact that they seem to be oblivious to all the glaring inconsistencies and contradictions in everything they claim to believe in. Wokism is just another religion, and religion has never been strong on logic and reason.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

You forgor Jesus.
He was the start of it all.
vegetariantaxidermy

See? The conceit of the woke. Comparing themselves to Jebus :lol:
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:07 pm

You forgor Jesus.
He was the start of it all.
:lol: :lol: :lol: You're such a silly man! Lovely.

Okay, let's hear you defend that whopper.