General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: Wankism of the day

Post by promethean75 »

Now the global deep state communists are commiting infanticide by killing all the babies with all these orchestrated formula shortages. That, or weakening the immune system before they release the hepatitis variant they recently developed and tested.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:12 pm Now the global deep state communists are commiting infanticide by killing all the babies with all these orchestrated formula shortages. That, or weakening the immune system before they release the hepatitis variant they recently developed and tested.
Evidence? Or is this your 'wankism of the day'?
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:03 pm "As a matter of fact a gun is not a defensive weapon and is pretty much useless for that."

Only a bloody wanker would say such a thing. You're telling me a leathal weapon such as a gun is 'pretty much' useless for defending oneself? You're taking the piss.
Are you really as stupid as you seem, or are you just a bored little troll with no wit?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Are you really as stupid as you seem, or are you just a bored little troll with no wit?"

Why can't I be both? Does being one exclude being the other? If yes, you will need to present your thesis, for I can find no natural contradiction or conflict in the idea of a stupid bored little troll with no wit. We can add to the general set a 'stupid' variety of troll with no wit, rather than introducing a new set for a stupid bored little troll with no wit.

Are u understanding any of this?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

African agents are now spreading monkey pox all over the globe. Need to look at flight logs to see if there are correlations between flight patterns and cases. We might find our mule, gentlemen.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:49 pm "Are you really as stupid as you seem, or are you just a bored little troll with no wit?"

Why can't I be both? Does being one exclude being the other? If yes, you will need to present your thesis, for I can find no natural contradiction or conflict in the idea of a stupid bored little troll with no wit. We can add to the general set a 'stupid' variety of troll with no wit, rather than introducing a new set for a stupid bored little troll with no wit.

Are u understanding any of this?
So a bored troll with no wit. Thank you for the clarification.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I'm a stupid bored troll with no wit.

Jesus do you even read?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:52 pm African agents are now spreading monkey pox all over the globe. Need to look at flight logs to see if there are correlations between flight patterns and cases. We might find our mule, gentlemen.
Another mysterious viral outbreak on the loose here in the UK..I'm starting to get paranoid, but then life has got a tad crazy lately. I am begining to feel like a conspiracy theorist. Mind you, I'd always known that there was something really not quite right with this world even at the age of 5 years old I knew that...

...places I would not like to be right now....America and Australia
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 8:12 pm Now the global deep state communists are commiting infanticide by killing all the babies with all these orchestrated formula shortages. That, or weakening the immune system before they release the hepatitis variant they recently developed and tested.
Sending 40billion$ to a war that's not theirs, while their babies run out of formula.

Yeeeesh, kind of makes sense. :roll:
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:47 am
promethean75 wrote: Fri May 20, 2022 11:52 pm African agents are now spreading monkey pox all over the globe. Need to look at flight logs to see if there are correlations between flight patterns and cases. We might find our mule, gentlemen.
Another mysterious viral outbreak on the loose here in the UK..I'm starting to get paranoid, but then life has got a tad crazy lately. I am begining to feel like a conspiracy theorist. Mind you, I'd always known that there was something really not quite right with this world even at the age of 5 years old I knew that...

...places I would not like to be right now....America and Australia
It's not a 'conspiracy'. It's just humans paying for their revoltingness towards our fellow animals. Could they have thought up a more disgusting name than 'monkeypox'? I don't fancy being covered in weeping 'monkey pustules', and imagine the itch as they heal :(
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

There's a certain adorable absurdity about that fact that military cargo jets are shipping emergency baby formula around.

Two ways to look at it. Being generous and patriotic we'd say 'hooray for the US what a heroic and noble thing to do yada yada'.

Being critical we'd ask 'why has it come to this in the first place? Why are we even having this problem at all? Who's the idiot or idiots that let this kind of silly shit happen?'
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

What Payton 'the buffalo' Gendron couldn't have known or even considered because of his general immaturity and naivety, is that he'd have a terribly difficult time in prison for the rest of his life. Even when he's sixty he won't be forgotten about due to the nature of his crimes, and wherever they put him, if he's in general population he'll have to join a gang for protection. Payton will be a target for the rest of his life.

See that's why you can't have these conspiracies circulating freely on media platforms. There are Paytons being made as we speak in these 4chan type forums.

I advocate the full implementation of rule 36 of the emergency federal meme control initiative. Every citizen will be given daily app updates containing everything that citizen is allowed to say, write or read on that day. Failure to comply - saying, writing or reading anything not authorized by the committee for the memetic re-education effort - will result in being penalized.

Btw our boy Payton was fixin to off himself but was talked out of it, allegedly. See that's a typical unseasoned young shooter who can't feel the gravity of his situation. He shoulda pulled that trigger, homes, cuz he's gonna be regrettin' he didn't the moment he's sentenced and off to the yard. The yard ain't like jail, mang.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 12:09 am What Payton 'the buffalo' Gendron couldn't have known or even considered because of his general immaturity and naivety, is that he'd have a terribly difficult time in prison for the rest of his life. Even when he's sixty he won't be forgotten about due to the nature of his crimes, and wherever they put him, if he's in general population he'll have to join a gang for protection. Payton will be a target for the rest of his life.

See that's why you can't have these conspiracies circulating freely on media platforms. There are Paytons being made as we speak in these 4chan type forums.

I advocate the full implementation of rule 36 of the emergency federal meme control initiative. Every citizen will be given daily app updates containing everything that citizen is allowed to say, write or read on that day. Failure to comply - saying, writing or reading anything not authorized by the committee for the memetic re-education effort - will result in being penalized.

Btw our boy Payton was fixin to off himself but was talked out of it, allegedly. See that's a typical unseasoned young shooter who can't feel the gravity of his situation. He shoulda pulled that trigger, homes, cuz he's gonna be regrettin' he didn't the moment he's sentenced and off to the yard. The yard ain't like jail, mang.
Oh please, most people don't give a flying fuck about anything except whatever will be useful to them at any given time. Rose West is a 'mother hen' figure in prison. Other prisoners idolise her and go to her for 'wise guidance'. In fact she had a feud at one time with Myra Hindley, another sadistic child-killer, over who would be Queen of 'prison royalty'. Jebus fucking krist.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Of for sure, because the famous serial killers that age in prison become something of an exception and a kind of myth. They have a master-status as 'crazy' and are associated with mental illness, so it's more difficult for inmates to feel malice toward them. Normally they just get ignored by the vast majority of the population. Take Dahmer for instance. If he would have lived to be seventy, and was approached one day by a black inmate at whatever prison he was at, chances are much slimmer that Dahmer would have been attacked and beaten to death. By then Dahmer would have been at that myth level in the prison system like Kemper and Berkowitz. An old crazy psychopath doing his life sentence. No need to beat him to death.

Only because Dahmer was such a notoriously horrible case that was put into general population too soon, did he get kilt by that dude. Even your boy sexy Ted had few problems while in Utah and on death row in Florida.

Inmates don't stay angry at the old sociopaths. They always eventually become known as contemptible inhuman disappointments that only 'god' can pass judgement on. Spectacles so bizarre and unthinkable that inmates are simply baffled by their existence and don't know how to reason about it. It's like being in the presence of an incomprehensible evil that is beyond your ability to judge... so you don't touch those guys on the yard and instead leave em to the almighty.

Now a sane, unperverted racially motivated COD killer who kills 10 in a hate crime... that is something never forgiven, no matter how old you are. No hands-off myth status for a white racist in the American prison system unless you're in Vermont or something. Eventually he'll be targeted by a gang, likely the bloods, if he moves to general population.

But sure I could see Myra and Rose arguing over royalties. They shoulda just got their shanks and handled it like real men in the shower room away from the cameras.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I'd also like to mention that Rose was only moderately hot for a very brief period of her late adolescence and early twenties. She got ugly very fast, and the large glasses just didn't do it for her.

Myra, on the other hand, was never hot, I don't think. She had a decent figure for a while but her face was menacing and imposing. She was like an out of control cosplay prank or something. Like she looked too much the part of the female serial killer.

She bleached her hair blonde btw cuz they were into Nazism and all that superiority business. Bonnie and Clyde meet Leopold and Loeb or something.