General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Wankism of the day

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:31 am Lol. You actually bounce a couple times when you hit. Terminal velocity (around 120 mph) isn't enough to put a 170lb body into the hard ground.
Bah. I think you need to prove that, I'm willing to do the video camera work, if you are willing to jump without a parachute (don't worry about it, I'll ask my mate Jesus to resurrect you)

btw. Veg just messaged asking if it would be ok if she come along for the experiment?
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 12:31 am Lol. You actually bounce a couple times when you hit. Terminal velocity (around 120 mph) isn't enough to put a 170lb body into the hard ground.
Stop posting links to that shit you sick fuck.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

This media is essential for gaining genuine existential knowledge of the real world, veg.

What I don't like is when one of the cartels does something stupid and then posts a video to try and save face.

Buh dum tshh!

I guess those two amigos had to face the facts.

Ohhhhhhhhh

https://bestgore.fun/w/izioonFrLteHLj1Ztn2cJH
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jun 22, 2022 10:01 pm This media is essential for gaining genuine existential knowledge of the real world, veg.

What I don't like is when one of the cartels does something stupid and then posts a video to try and save face.

Buh dum tshh!

I guess those two amigos had to face the facts.

Ohhhhhhhhh

https://bestgore.fun/w/izioonFrLteHLj1Ztn2cJH
Make your own thread for your own shit, fuckwit.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Why on earth would I do that when I can just hijack this one? C'mon man.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:44 am Why on earth would I do that when I can just hijack this one? C'mon man.
I'm not a man, yank fuckwit. Make your own thread with your disgusting links.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:10 am
promethean75 wrote: Thu Jun 23, 2022 1:44 am Why on earth would I do that when I can just hijack this one? C'mon man.
I'm not a man, yank fuckwit. Make your own thread with your disgusting links.
I think all yanks swing both ways, so it really doesn't matter.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

my sources tell me the overturning of roe vs wade is really a deep state conspiracy called operation baby momma.

by illegalizing abortion, populations in lower class demographics will noticeably increase, thus drawing more attention to the wealth disparity throughout the country. it would also increase the social welfare system workload for many government agencies rather substantially i would imagine.

This opens the door for the federal government to expand more of it's control and influence over the states.

In this one, the republicans are working as double agents.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

but i do understand the reasoning of those who overturned Roe and why they're trying to split constitutional hairs. there really is nothing about abortion or any of that business in the constitution. it would therefore be a misnomer to say 'i've lost my right to have an abortion' because it wasnt ever a 'right' in a constitutional sense. a privilege, made physically possible by technology and legally possible by legislators, yes, but not a 'self evident right' that you are owed by a government.

compare performing an abortion and making moonshine. you can't do either and this has nothing to do with your liberty and freedom as these are loosely defined in the constitution. 

technically the government isn't interfering with a woman's body or person when and if it makes abortion illegal... any sooner than it interferes with the body or person of a moonshiner when it makes the manufacture of moonshine illegal.

sucks for the left but the right's got em on a technicality here.

Here's one for the left to use against the right: not only does the constitution not say or reference anything like a right to 'open carry' directly, but towns also outlawed bringing your guns to town back in those days any fuckin way. I mean if they wanna split constitutional hairs.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

America today....

You're not allowed to abort/kill fetuses that cannot protect themselves. But you are allowed a gun to protect yourself, even if that means killing someone else to protect you, because afterall, you are very special, it's very important to you that you live.

America, the laughing stock of the whole world. The natural scenery is breathtakingly beautiful, a work of art,..but the people dwelling in their own man-made self-inflicted dodge cities are a bit dodge...extreme hypo-critics. Hippo critters.

You must protect yourself at all cost, even if that means nuking your planet to oblivion, it's ok to do that, as long as you protect your right to live.

ok, sounds about right.

Doesn't matter about all the saved babies, they're going to die sooner or later from the loving actions of their saviors. But this time, they will be very aware of what's happening to them...how awful...those poor fetuses must be secretly willing for someone to pull the plug on them...oh wait! ...we'll just wait until we are around to feel what it feels like to die, that's a much better idea...yeah, lets do that... lets roll. :roll:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 11:50 am Here's a wankism y'all gonna love.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1540852 ... iL9AdJZqHM
It’s quite disturbing the state America has stooped to. Religion and politics straight out of the Novel ….THE HANDMANS TALE

I predict a riot.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:42 pm

It’s quite disturbing the state America has stooped to. Religion and politics straight out of the Novel ….THE HANDMANS TALE

I predict a riot.
And the riot is incited by the majority of the fake complains on this stupid hideous thread which tend to lead to the bigotry in the video I posted.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:06 pm

I predict a riot.
And the riot is incited by the majority of the fake complains on this stupid hideous thread which tend to lead to the bigotry in the video I posted.
Blatant racism endorsed by a former president!! What's next?

Imagine a test to check what hue your skin is, at a certain 'tan' level, you have the right to abortion! ffs
vegetariantaxidermy

Sculptor wrote: Sun Jun 26, 2022 10:06 pm

I predict a riot.
Fuck off you nasty old kunt. Have another smoke and drink.