What is your quote of life?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: What is your quote of life?

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:57 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:25 pm
Phil8659 wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:10 pm My doctor gave me an appointment with a coroner.
Shouldn't that be in the joke thread? It's not bad.

And spare me a lecture on what Plato thought of jokes and how they are beneath your award-winning talents.
Any good jokes in the bible? Or was the whole thing the joke? A joke on humankind...
I aint talking to you, and this is not me saying this.
So you agree then.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:55 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:14 pm '' The poor, by thinking unceasingly of money, reach the point of losing spiritual advantages of non-possession, thereby sinking as low as the rich. ''
Interesting point of view.

After distillation and refinement, less-is-more defines a wealth-of-words in the word-realm where cliché and too much “to be,” define poverty.
You are always talking to yourself about truth. You always know what the truth is, like it was a constant supply of toilet paper in your closet. However, as you wise up and mature with age, (not that age :twisted: ) you learn there is no truth. And that all there is, is bullshit. Layers and layers of it. One layer of bullshit on top of another. And what you do in life as you age, (not that age :evil: ) is you pick the layer of bullshit you prefer, and that's your bullshit. Since one can have no basis for preferring one layer of bullshit over another without already being full of bullshit.

A trillion flies cannot be wrong, eat shit.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

People know (Jack Shit) and so took it upon themselves to re-name the (Shhh! - (IT) ...Hmm, 🤔 Wait for it!.........
( Phil the Philosopher)......Ta Dah! :P

Every bowel movement became a knowledge only I could relate to, what a relief that movement was, and to think it was all of my own making.... I am now known as (Phil the Philosopher) this home grown, organic fertilizer of my self..

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

'' I have never known a single sensation of fulfillment, of true happiness, without thinking that it was the moment when - now or never - I should disappear for good. ''
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

I create all the Good and all the Evil, I the lord do all these things,

God is the universe, you really think it is stupid?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

'' We have lost, being born, as much as we shall lose, dying.'' ( EVERYTHING) & (NO THING)

Ever ( Y )Thing (symbolic of FIRE/SUN )
Impenitent

Post by Impenitent »

"Always look on the bright side of life..." - The Pythons

-Imp
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Impenitent wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:33 pm "Always look on the bright side of life..." - The Pythons

-Imp
The bright side is the looker...that cannot be looked upon...because the looker is the looked upon that cannot look.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

This philosophy lacks keeping or, to use the jargon, 'internal form'
He is too fabricated to be alive or even real - A sinister puppet.
What bliss to know I shall never open his books again.

Signed the Unwritten.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Reality is a convoluted apparition of the Truth & atheists are not true philosophers.
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:00 am Reality is a convoluted apparition of the Truth & atheists are not true philosophers.
That's your quote of life? Why does your quote of life focus on some specific group of people that aren't true philosophers? That seems like an odd thing to focus on, for a quote of life.

It'd be like, I'm on my deathbed and my grand child asks me for a final word of wisdom and I say "don't trust anybody who puts pineapple on pizza", lmao. It's just trite and silly.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Flannel Jesus wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:08 am
attofishpi wrote: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:00 am Reality is a convoluted apparition of the Truth & atheists are not true philosophers.
That's your quote of life? Why does your quote of life focus on some specific group of people that aren't true philosophers? That seems like an odd thing to focus on, for a quote of life.

It'd be like, I'm on my deathbed and my grand child asks me for a final word of wisdom and I say "don't trust anybody who puts pineapple on pizza", lmao. It's just trite and silly.
If you can't work it out, then you're an idiot (and that's being generous).
Flannel Jesus

Post by Flannel Jesus »

I have a feeling that, from you, that's a compliment