Canada child graves

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Scott Mayers

Re: Canada child graves

Post by Scott Mayers »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:07 am scott,

that's like sayin' we've proven Joe is a rapist so Stan must be one too...never mind there's no evidence against Stan...he's a man, just like Joe, so he's guilty
Then you have to ignore the numbers. I mentioned above that the concern about how many died in the Holocaust only feeds into the way the SJWs would hope you would. You are concerned about presuming that the bodies prove Canadians as a whole are at fault based upon particular cases. This is not the way to tackle it because it opens the door for arguing about data that the SJWs have always been sufficiently able to 'win' by the distraction of the underlying problems.
henry quirk wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:34 am There are almost 2000 bodies.

and, apparently, not a single one has been found in Kamloops

again: the point of the piece: no bodies have been found (in Kamloops), but all reportin' has been as though bodies were stacked like cordwood, plain as day
That's fine. But it opens that door in the way prior evidence that is privileged from the Jury in court cases gets allowed in once the defendent mentions a specific data fact that can be challenged. For instance, sometimes a prior conviction will prejudice the jury if they knew about it. So the Judge may prevent the Jury from hearing it. However, if the defendant said, "I've NEVER done any crime before," this undoes that protection and enables the prosecuter to NOW admit the evidence!

Specifically arguing about the numbers will open the EASIEST door and backfire given it completely railroads the valid arguments that can be made elsewhere.
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:41 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:07 am scott,

that's like sayin' we've proven Joe is a rapist so Stan must be one too...never mind there's no evidence against Stan...he's a man, just like Joe, so he's guilty
Then you have to ignore the numbers. I mentioned above that the concern about how many died in the Holocaust only feeds into the way the SJWs would hope you would. You are concerned about presuming that the bodies prove Canadians as a whole are at fault based upon particular cases. This is not the way to tackle it because it opens the door for arguing about data that the SJWs have always been sufficiently able to 'win' by the distraction of the underlying problems.
henry quirk wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:34 am There are almost 2000 bodies.

and, apparently, not a single one has been found in Kamloops

again: the point of the piece: no bodies have been found (in Kamloops), but all reportin' has been as though bodies were stacked like cordwood, plain as day
That's fine. But it opens that door in the way prior evidence that is privileged from the Jury in court cases gets allowed in once the defendent mentions a specific data fact that can be challenged. For instance, sometimes a prior conviction will prejudice the jury if they knew about it. So the Judge may prevent the Jury from hearing it. However, if the defendant said, "I've NEVER done any crime before," this undoes that protection and enables the prosecuter to NOW admit the evidence!

Specifically arguing about the numbers will open the EASIEST door and backfire given it completely railroads the valid arguments that can be made elsewhere.
❓

I can't make heads or tails of any of this

my points for postin' the link are upthread...to those I add: innocent till proven guilty, not guilty till proven innocent, applies to the Kamloops circumstance...guilt was asserted before evidence was even available, evidence which still doesn't, at the moment, exist
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:04 am The bodies just add rhetorical force to the claims about abuses.
As for any abuses, they should be investigated and the perps jailed. That's a different issue from Kamloops.

But wow, you're missing the whole point, Scott.

THERE ARE NO BODIES. At least, there are none that we know of...and the government is unlikely to let us find out if there are.

So no, the non-bodies don't "add rhetorical force" to anything.

What they might add is an element of farce to the whole thing.

And now, because of the false allegations, that same Catholic organization you deplore can sue the Canadian taxpayers through their government, for libel and defamation...potentially for millions. And that means the abusive organization gets some good PR, can reclaim the moral high ground it does not deserve, and can have free money too. And the Canadian taxpayer gets the shaft.

And if that's how things play out from here, you can thank the SJW fakers of the Kamploops thing for that.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:08 am
Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:04 am The bodies just add rhetorical force to the claims about abuses.
As for any abuses, they should be investigated and the perps jailed. That's a different issue from Kamloops.

THERE ARE NO BODIES. At least, there are none that we know of...and the government is unlikely to let us find out if there are.

And now, because of the false allegations, that same Catholic organization you deplore can sue the Canadian taxpayers through their government, for libel and defamation...potentially for millions. And that means the abusive organization gets some good PR, can reclaim the moral high ground it does not deserve, and can have free money too. And the Canadian taxpayer gets the shaft.

And if that's how things play out from here, you can thank the SJW fakers of the Kamploops thing for that.
But you are the one's AMPLIFYING the false flag. Also, I see that you intentionally spoke as though ALL bodies in ALL the other schools do not exist. Is this what you are also stating?
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:03 am

But you are the one's AMPLIFYING the false flag.
Ummm..."amplifying"? the "false flag"? :shock:

What on earth does that mean, Scott? I can't even make sense of that phrase.
Also, I see that you intentionally spoke as though ALL bodies in ALL the other schools do not exist.
I did no such thing. I don't know of any other such schools...that is, schools with bodies buried in mass graves as a result of genocide, as was alleged at Kamloops. So I don't know which "schools" you're speaking of...

But I'm sure you'll tell me. So go ahead. Then we can see how many bodies have been dug up in those ones, too.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

Immanuel Can wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 5:10 am
Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:03 am

But you are the one's AMPLIFYING the false flag.
Ummm..."amplifying"? the "false flag"? :shock:

What on earth does that mean, Scott? I can't even make sense of that phrase.
Really? You are AMPLIFYING an ABSCENCE of PROOF of bodies in one place as though it is PROOF of ABSENCE of bodies in all other places. You cannot use this as some kind of significant proof of their own 'amplification' (exaggeration) of the concern against some possible genocide being implied because the way you are arguing ONLY appeals to those who ALREADY default to distrusting them as you do.
Also, I see that you intentionally spoke as though ALL bodies in ALL the other schools do not exist.
I did no such thing. I don't know of any other such schools...that is, schools with bodies buried in mass graves as a result of genocide, as was alleged at Kamloops. So I don't know which "schools" you're speaking of...

But I'm sure you'll tell me. So go ahead. Then we can see how many bodies have been dug up in those ones, too.
So you are denying the link that I referenced regarding the actual numbers? Cool.

No, I won't be adding anything more to argue. If you can't accept the facts as asserted BY those asserting them, you are required to prove THEM wrong, not me.

The politics in play by the Aboriginals are NOT the fault, given it wasn't them who initiated the concern of cultural genocide. The reason the government(s) offer any reconciliations at all is to hide the accountability to the CHRISTIAN Churches and to transfer the debt FROM these religious institutes to the whole. That the Natives themselves are USING the concern about the school burials is due to the very way those 'apologizing' for the abuses expect that we could buy them out. You have to look at the establishment who wants to pass on the debt to the rest of us for the benefits of keeping religious lawmaking in place.....not the Natives themselves. This actually supports YOUR belief in keeping religion in politics.

Thank you for at least being against the government's own CONSERVATYIVE reasons for bothering to pretend compassion for people they do not care about! They need to pretent not to be hypocritical to compassion for the North American Natives when they want to justify why they created a clearly BIASED Constitution that favors SPECIFIC cults in perpetuity: you Christians who prefer governments be allowed to use religion in lawmaking.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Scott Mayers wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:52 pm You are AMPLIFYING an ABSCENCE of PROOF of bodies in one place as though it is PROOF of ABSENCE of bodies in all other places.
No, I'm not. Are you drinking cough medicine again?
So you are denying the link that I referenced
I must have missed it. Which one?
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

Immanuel Can wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:48 pm
Scott Mayers wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 10:52 pm You are AMPLIFYING an ABSCENCE of PROOF of bodies in one place as though it is PROOF of ABSENCE of bodies in all other places.
And you are INTENTIONALLY resisting appropriate responses by pretending to not understand.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Scott Mayers wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:15 am
And you are INTENTIONALLY resisting appropriate responses by pretending to not understand.
I went back and looked at your previous message.

There IS no link in it. So maybe you forgot to attach it. But you can do it now...

Oh, wait.. you don't mean an actual "link." You mean, I'm "resisting" associating the non-existent "bodies" with clerical pedophilia.

Clerical pedophelia is evil. But since the bodies are non-existent, I have no reason to object to associating them with anything. They add exactly as much information as there are bodies...that is, they add nothing.

Good grief, Scott...you're one illogical dude.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:45 am
Scott Mayers wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 12:15 am

I went back and looked at your previous message.

There IS no link in it. So maybe you forgot to attach it. But you can do it now...

Oh, wait.. you don't mean an actual "link." You mean, I'm "resisting" associating the non-existent "bodies" with clerical pedophilia.

Clerical pedophelia is evil. But since the bodies are non-existent, I have no reason to object to associating them with anything. They add exactly as much information as there are bodies...that is, they add nothing.

Good grief, Scott...you're one illogical dude.
viewtopic.php?p=558336#p558336

The above post from page 1 here provides the link. But here it is again.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_ ... gravesites

I initially used the image in that post above that shows the exact list and numbers but was blurred. So go to this link and read it. If you don't believe it, PROVE IT WRONG. I don't need to waste my time in trying to appeal to someone who is inconsistent when they may choose to BE rational or not.

I too do not know that you have a 'body'; prove that you are a real person or stop being hypocritical to dictating what is or is not true about whether dead bodies exist where those claiming it are not here to defend it. You have the burden of explaining the Wikipedia page now.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

This does not put bodies in the ground in Kamloops. but it does give us reason to become concerned that maybe other such incidents may have been faked.

We'd better check. What Kamloops makes clear is that the Canadian government will lie, if it thinks it has political correctness on its side. That much, we know for sure.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:28 am
This does not put bodies in the ground in Kamloops. but it does give us reason to become concerned that maybe other such incidents may have been faked.

We'd better check. What Kamloops makes clear is that the Canadian government will lie, if it thinks it has political correctness on its side. That much, we know for sure.
I complained about how many Natives thought that the police were ignoring the Murdered and Missing Indigeneous Women given I assumed that this was just an accident of perception. The City of Saskatoon Police seemed to be 'giving in' to the false logic. What I did not realize is that they opted to use a differet APPROACH: they created a public email of police accounts of missing people with udated notices of when they were found (if they were). What is most interesting is that the very idea of the emails serves to DEMONSTRATE that most missing people are found within the same day or two of notice and that the missing or murdered peoples are spread across the strict racial spectra.

The point is that although the complaints may SEEM to be irrational at first, disenfranchized groups often have just reasons for suspicion but lack the means to know. The simple provision of that email was DUE to the flawed DEGREE of concern that many Natives thought that the police were intentionally ignoring. But now they and ANYONE is permitted to get the email notices and see for themselves what the police handle normally regarding missing or murdered people. One can now USE their emails to REFLECT upon the facts and alter their own perspectives about whether there exists bias.

If the Kamloops thing was paramount in your news, it wasn't in mine! And if it was, it is NOT 'news' NOW. It fits with that saying about 'beating dead horses': you are mistaken the relevance of some error as though THEY are not allowed to be 'wrong' and that any such incidence suffices to UNDO any other findings of bodies. They were not even being 'hypocritical' because 'they' are not the same people who found the actual bodies elsewhere. Technically, one can intentionally MALIGN the credibility of these people by simply being one to initiate a FALSE claim, in the same way you argued against that black guy who faked being mugged. Does the particular faulty claimant make OTHER claims invalid?

Your rhetorical approach to counter-evidence is circumstantial and non-representative of the general issues involved. But this is more related to your own ADVOCACY of Right-wing ideals. You think that because YOU act with the strict degree to protecting your own political advocacy, you TRANSFER your stereotypical aptitude upon those you incorrectly think are just as LOYAL to their cause.

IF the hypocrisy of some particular person of some cause is TRANSFERABLE to ALL of them, what does this mean where we show the lies of actual LEADERS of those like Trump, who actually HAVE power of influence to KEEP the lies alive regardless of evidence? Do you abandon Right-wing ideals based upon Trump's hypocritical behaviors and lies?
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

scott,

I'm curious: did you ever get around to actually readin' the piece?

https://www.dorchesterreview.ca/blogs/n ... been-found
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Scott Mayers wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:26 am If the Kamloops thing was paramount in your news, it wasn't in mine!
It was major national news in Canada. Why did you think your flags were all at half-mast?
They were not even being 'hypocritical' because 'they' are not the same people who found the actual bodies elsewhere.
Well, I don't know about "bodies elsewhere." Those could be something bad, or something very ordinary...we all end up in the ground eventually. But I can say that Kamploops looks to have been a fraud. And if it's not, let's see the bodies.
Technically, one can intentionally MALIGN the credibility of these people by simply being one to initiate a FALSE claim,
The ones who initiated the false claim were a)the people at Kamloops who alleged it, and b) the government of Canada, who bought into the lie without checking it out. So if anybody has "maligned the credibility" of anyone, it's them.
Your rhetorical approach to counter-evidence is circumstantial and non-representative of the general issues involved.
My approach isn't rhetorical at all. It's evidentiary. And apparently, there are no bodies at Kamloops...or if there is, it's time they were produced.

I don't know why you don't feel the same. I would think that you would want the proof for Kamloops, too. Why you're afraid to advocate for a proper investigation, I cannot imagine.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

Immanuel Can wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:04 am
Scott Mayers wrote: Sat Feb 05, 2022 2:26 am If the Kamloops thing was paramount in your news, it wasn't in mine!
It was major national news in Canada. Why did you think your flags were all at half-mast?
For someone pretending that he's not Canadian, you seem to know a lot more than I do!

The flags were on half mast for all those CONFIRMED deaths found. As to WHY, I EXPLAINED that our system is doing it to favor the very one thing that you are FOR: keeping the power of your own religious fucks enabled to make laws regarding religious CONSERVATION.
They were not even being 'hypocritical' because 'they' are not the same people who found the actual bodies elsewhere.
Well, I don't know about "bodies elsewhere." Those could be something bad, or something very ordinary...we all end up in the ground eventually. But I can say that Kamploops looks to have been a fraud. And if it's not, let's see the bodies.
You seem to be more on top of my news than I am. I never paid attention to CLAIMS of POSSIBLE bodies. Unlike you who trusted that Hillary Clinton had a child pedophile ring WITHOUT even RATIONAL reflection, let alone actual proof, I don't LISTEN to news ABOUT someone's claims unqualified.

I already doubted sincerity of the concern and ignore Trudeau's tendency to support it. They already had discovered bodies elsewhere and suffices to make Justin demand half-masting flags. I'm not even FOR 'half-masting' flags but get why they jumped on it. It is INTENTIONAL for the Liberal government to BLINDLY SUPPORT the claims of the Natives because it is their party who devised the formal layout of the Constitution and they NEED to demonstrate they are compassionate of the Aboriginals because the party does not want people questioning the flaws of your fucking religions.

Unless you are interested in changing our Constitution to remove the religious protections that I'm interested in, the logic of those WANTING to HAVE laws that go against free speech and FOR religious intoleration, are sound, regardless of whether I like it or not.
Your rhetorical approach to counter-evidence is circumstantial and non-representative of the general issues involved.
My approach isn't rhetorical at all. It's evidentiary. And apparently, there are no bodies at Kamloops...or if there is, it's time they were produced.

I don't know why you don't feel the same. I would think that you would want the proof for Kamloops, too. Why you're afraid to advocate for a proper investigation, I cannot imagine.
I do NOT see this issue being capitalized in MY news. I welcome pointing out the flaw. But to presume that you can take a rogue accusation, not even aligned to the Liberal Party interests, and then transfer the fault of the accuser to those who happened to trust them, at best shows why one should NOT BLINDLY TRUST ANY source. That's the only lesson here.

And given you have hypocritical support for the political side that ALWAYS uses intentionally deception and fraudulent 'news' by defautl regardless of the absurdity of the claims, you cannot presume that anyone should pay attention to your pretentious 'shock' you hold for NORMAL faulty claims. The credibility of the scientist using (Lidar?) was what Trudeau would have 'trusted' and so not even the Natives' here were at fault where they would be expected to jump quick on the issue. So go attack the particular scientist daring to suggest conclusions as reasonable.

....OR do you now think that Science as a whole is now too at fault too?

I GET the reason for why one would counterjump on this. It is for the same reason religious apologists always DEFAULT to arguing what they KNOW are bad arguments for religion. They are only concerned about the outcome of the effect of the argument that STUPID people would BUY regardless of its flaws: unless one is intellectual enough to challenge it, such rhetoric serves the ENDS sought, namely agreement and votes. So such 'news' only appeals for those emoting the potential of mass murders as real prior to evidence. IF you were intending to use this instance as a case to argue against hypocrisy, STOP supporting this KIND of reasoning when YOU argue using CLAIMS you here in the news, ...especially those sources you find personally most trustworthy with the same (or worse) degree of faith.