Canada child graves

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Immanuel Can

Re: Canada child graves

Post by Immanuel Can »

Scott Mayers wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:30 am The flags were on half mast for all those CONFIRMED deaths found.
Read the story: no bodies found.
Unlike you who trusted that Hillary Clinton had a child pedophile ring
She did? :shock:

I never heard that, so I certainly never said that.

But I'll give you your respect: if you say she did...I'll look into it. It seems odd to me, but then, the Clinton's are hugely odd. And that's the nicest thing one can say about them.
Your rhetorical approach to counter-evidence is circumstantial and non-representative of the general issues involved.
My approach isn't rhetorical at all. It's evidentiary. And apparently, there are no bodies at Kamloops...or if there is, it's time they were produced.

I don't know why you don't feel the same. I would think that you would want the proof for Kamloops, too. Why you're afraid to advocate for a proper investigation, I cannot imagine.
I welcome pointing out the flaw.
Good.

Then you should be in favour of a proper investigation, involving producing actual bodies. That serves the purposes of everyone who wants any such tragedy to be properly established and prosecuted to the full extent of the law -- which would be my position. And also, of course, if it turns out that Wokies and hoaxers have faked a crime and sold it to the public, any reasonable person would also want to see those people prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Finally we're on the same team, because that's exactly what I'm saying should happen.
Scott Mayers

Post by Scott Mayers »

Immanuel Can wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:08 am
Scott Mayers wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:30 am The flags were on half mast for all those CONFIRMED deaths found.
Read the story: no bodies found.
The article's title is misleading. [A title is not the story] IF you actually read it, the writer was asserting this report from last MAY 2021 when they first discovered the anomolies. It was asserting that they SHOULD NOT report 'bodies' when they do not know this is the case for certain and that the news coverage implied they had real bodies prematurely. So technically, this is correct. But it is absolutely INCORRECT to ASSERT the opposite: that "no bodies" have been found does not mean that they actually dug up to discover that no bodies existed there.

I watched the last 60 Minutes report (this last Sunday) regarding this. After not noticing any note about this, I begun wandering if the source you got it was suspect. I only learned that the founders there desire to seek historical accuracy. [Note 'accuracy' differs from 'precision', by the way, something many do not differentiate.] I can agree with the general concern about this but do not see this being respected in kind by how you made the same error of assumption that those REPORTING these anomolies made: asserting 'bodies not found', with the intentional title's use to draw attention as it IMPLIES that "no bodies EXIST."

And if you understood the actual meaning, you wouldn't be perhaps PLAYING WITH TECHNICAL MISINTERPRETATION given the obvious AMBIGUITY of "Not One Body Found". Note that the way this is written is itself proof of intentional misleading: "Not One body found" rather than "No bodies have YET been found".

Unlike you who trusted that Hillary Clinton had a child pedophile ring
She did? :shock:

I never heard that, so I certainly never said that.

But I'll give you your respect: if you say she did...I'll look into it. It seems odd to me, but then, the Clinton's are hugely odd. And that's the nicest thing one can say about them.
You are clearly lying. It's your favored news sources that made these up, not mine. This fake news was something made up by the right-wing sensationalists, like Fox and your YouTube extremists. The fraudulent news was labeled, "Pizzagate", by your 'trusted' media, not mine.

My approach isn't rhetorical at all. It's evidentiary. And apparently, there are no bodies at Kamloops...or if there is, it's time they were produced.

I don't know why you don't feel the same. I would think that you would want the proof for Kamloops, too. Why you're afraid to advocate for a proper investigation, I cannot imagine.
Good.
Then you should be in favour of a proper investigation, involving producing actual bodies. That serves the purposes of everyone who wants any such tragedy to be properly established and prosecuted to the full extent of the law -- which would be my position. And also, of course, if it turns out that Wokies and hoaxers have faked a crime and sold it to the public, any reasonable person would also want to see those people prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Finally we're on the same team, because that's exactly what I'm saying should happen.
You were SENSATIONALIZING a title's reference with the clear intent to malign your political opposition. You would have cleared things up by asserting that the report was a condemnation of reporting bodies prematurely, not asserting that NO bodies existed.

EDIT: fixed quote error
Last edited by Scott Mayers on Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Immanuel Can

Post by Immanuel Can »

Scott Mayers wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 6:09 pm It was asserting that they SHOULD NOT report 'bodies' when they do not know this is the case for certain
That's what I'm saying, too. And it's what you should be saying. And you should be mad at anyone who creates a hoax regarding an alleged set of murders, since they are discrediting any real murders that may have happened.

Either way, there's no way either you or I should be happy with what the hoaxers and the government have joined in doing here...producing a hoax on a a purportedly serious situation.
Good.

You were SENSATIONALIZING...
Nope. I just pointed you to the facts. And I gave you the articles (more than one) substantiating them.

The "sensationalizing" was all done by the hoaxers and the government. So you can save your ire for them...