Should "Age" refrain from using UPPERCASE letters?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Are posts from Age easier to read and appear more intelligent when he refrains from using UPPERCASE?

YES
67%
NO
33%

Total votes: 9

attofishpi

Re: Should "Age" refrain from using UPPERCASE letters?

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:31 am Even 'you', "attofishpi", have ALREADY PROVED True that even when I write in only lower case you are UNABLE to comprehend and/or UNABLE to just CLARIFY.

Your CLAIM that you can NOT comprehend just because some letters are in capital letters is just an ATTEMPT from DETRACTING from the Fact that you are UNABLE to CLARIFY your positions and views and are NOT able to back up and support YOUR CLAIMS.
I claim you are an idiot, and every time you post affirms that claim.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

No. I've come to like it and understand his character a bit better of late.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:35 am Age should refrain from using any letters.
Some, like the one known as "uwot" here, think or BELIEF that I SHOULD refrain from SPEAKING and WRITING because I POINT OUT and SHOW the FLAWS and FAULTS in what they SAY and WRITE. Of which they can NOT refute, NOR counter. As PROVED ALREADY IRREFUTABLY True.

See, some like "uwot" BELIEVE that thee Universe, Itself, IS EXPANDING, and BELIEVE that thee Universe, Itself, BEGAN, just like the "religious" among you do, but which there is ABSOLUTELY NOT even ANY ACTUALLY 'evidence' for, let alone ANY ACTUAL PROOF AT ALL. And 'it' does NOT like 'me' POINTING this OUT. Just like the 'religious' do NOT, EITHER.

Thee Universe EXISTS ALWAYS, and the PROOF of this is IRREFUTABLE. And, ANY so-called "evidence" that leads people to SEE or BELIEVE otherwise is ALL of their OWN MAKING, which came from their Wrong INTERPRETATIONS ONLY.

Now, if ANY one would like to DISCUSS this, then let us PROCEED.

Until then keep EXPRESSING what 'you' think or BELIEVE I SHOULD DO, like that is REALLY going to have ANY ACTUAL influence on what I will or will NOT do.

I write how I WANT TO, and if ANY of 'you' does NOT like it, then so be it. Or, you could go "whining" to the moderator of the forum and get them to TELL 'me', "You MUST STOP using capital letters and if you do NOT, then ...".
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Although I still don't understand why he uses the archaic 'thee' inappropriately.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:38 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:31 am Even 'you', "attofishpi", have ALREADY PROVED True that even when I write in only lower case you are UNABLE to comprehend and/or UNABLE to just CLARIFY.

Your CLAIM that you can NOT comprehend just because some letters are in capital letters is just an ATTEMPT from DETRACTING from the Fact that you are UNABLE to CLARIFY your positions and views and are NOT able to back up and support YOUR CLAIMS.
I claim you are an idiot, and every time you post affirms that claim.
So, following on from and according to this "logic", absolutely ANY one could claim that 'you', "attofishpi", are an idiot, and EVERY time 'you' post, then this would also AFFIRM that claim correct.

Post by Age »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:29 am Although I still don't understand why he uses the archaic 'thee' inappropriately.
And, until you just ask me, what could be essentially be just a VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY CLARIFYING question, then you may well NEVER understand.

But WHY I use the archaic 'thee' is REALLY very EASY to understand.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:32 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:29 am Although I still don't understand why he uses the archaic 'thee' inappropriately.
And, until you just ask me, what could be essentially be just a VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY CLARIFYING question, then you may well NEVER understand.

Ah this should be good. Go and explain why you use 'thee' - in a non historically grammatically correct manner.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:36 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:32 am

Ah this should be good. Go and explain why you use 'thee' - in a non historically grammatically correct manner.
WHY can you NOT just ask nicely a CLARIFYING question like; 'Why do you use the 'thee' word? As can be CLEARLY SEEN besides being an ACTUAL CLARIFYING question asked from an OPEN perspective, there is NO PRESUMPTION about ANY thing about "non historically grammatically correct manner", of which, by the way, I have absolutely NO idea what this actually means or is referring to, EXACTLY. And, I do NOT want to KNOW either.

But, if ANY one is Truly curious as to WHY I use the 'thee' word, then they SHOULD KNOW by now what they just NEED to do. And, if they do NOT, then, ONCE AGAIN, the BEST - SIMPLEST, QUICKEST, and EASIEST - WAY to LEARN 'things' here is to just ASK for CLARIFICATION.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:44 am But WHY I use the archaic 'thee' is REALLY very EASY to understand.

But, if ANY one is Truly curious as to WHY I use the 'thee' word, then they SHOULD KNOW by now what they just NEED to do. And, if they do NOT, then, ONCE AGAIN, the BEST - SIMPLEST, QUICKEST, and EASIEST - WAY to LEARN 'things' here is to just ASK for CLARIFICATION.
Why dost thou use 'thee' my good sir?

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:54 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:44 am But WHY I use the archaic 'thee' is REALLY very EASY to understand.

If you REFRAINED from the "good sir" nonsense, then I would have ALREADY answered this with;

To refer to 'that' of which there is ONLY One, and to HIGHLIGHT that there is One of ONLY.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:58 am

If you REFRAINED from the "good sir" nonsense, then I would have ALREADY answered this with;

To refer to 'that' of which there is ONLY One, and to HIGHLIGHT that there is One of ONLY.
Oh. Please provide an example where your use of 'thee' is applicable.

Post by Age »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 4:01 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:58 am

Oh. Please provide an example where your use of 'thee' is applicable.
REALLY??

EVERY use of the word 'thee' I USE is applicable.

As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True ABOVE.

But just so you do NOT have to RECALL, NOR have to LOOK BACK throughout EVERY time I have used that word in this forum, here are two examples;

Thee Universe. And,

Thee Mind.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

:lol: Veg...Veg...what u up to Veg?
uwot

Post by uwot »

Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:27 amThee Universe EXISTS ALWAYS, and the PROOF of this is IRREFUTABLE. And, ANY so-called "evidence" that leads people to SEE or BELIEVE otherwise is ALL of their OWN MAKING, which came from their Wrong INTERPRETATIONS ONLY.

Age you mad old sausage, your 'proof' that "Thee Universe EXISTS ALWAYS" amounts to a definition of universe as 'everything that exists'. What you are telling us is that at any time, everything that exists is everything that exists. None but a blithering halfwit would disagree with that. What you clearly have no idea about is how everything that exists develops over time.

Post by Age »

uwot wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:56 am
Age wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:27 amThee Universe EXISTS ALWAYS, and the PROOF of this is IRREFUTABLE. And, ANY so-called "evidence" that leads people to SEE or BELIEVE otherwise is ALL of their OWN MAKING, which came from their Wrong INTERPRETATIONS ONLY.

Age you mad old sausage, your 'proof' that "Thee Universe EXISTS ALWAYS" amounts to a definition of universe as 'everything that exists'.
But that is NOT the 'proof'. What, EXACTLY, let 'you' to ASSUME or BELIEVE such a thing as this?

I WILL suggest, ONCE AGAIN, 'you' REALLY do NEED to READ thee ACTUAL WORDS that I, specifically, USE and NOT the words that you think or ASSUME I use.

SEE, I might ACTUALLY be leading 'you' VERY ASTRAY with THESE WORDS before 'you'.
uwot wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:56 am What you are telling us is that at any time, everything that exists is everything that exists.
REALLY, WHAT are you making these absolutely ABSURD and RIDICULOUS CLAIMS on EXACTLY?

In other words, WHERE have I said 'this', EXACTLY?
uwot wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:56 am None but a blithering halfwit would disagree with that.
Okay.
uwot wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:56 am What you clearly have no idea about is how everything that exists develops over time.
What are you basing this new CLAIM on now, EXACTLY?

And, almost NONE of what you have said here so far has absolutely ANY thing AT ALL to do with what I SAID and SHOWED here above. Which was; to you, I SHOULD refrain from using ANY letters BECAUSE people, like 'you', do NOT like it when I SHOW and PROVE what 'you' SAY or WRITE is False, Wrong, and/or Incorrect.

One could well now ask, SHOULD "uwot" refrain from CLAIMING that thee Universe BEGAN, and, IS EXPANDING (especially when there is NO PROOF for this and especially more so because the PROOF exists for the OPPOSITE)?