Post a pic of yourself

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Post a pic of yourself

Post by attofishpi »

The problem we have, is that we need to wait now until the USAdians go back to bed, and the English get up, then this forum can return to intelligent philosophical debate, with a twist of satire and irony - that (most) USAdians clearly are intellectually incapable of comprehending.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

I'm pretty sure everyone on these forums is insane, lmao.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Astro Cat wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:16 am I'm pretty sure everyone on these forums is insane, lmao.
Hey! It's the super-intelligent hot sexy one (just like Veg) from across the firmament..

I'm still trying to hunt down your besty (in the sanest possible way)

In fact, I've got a list of questions for you...and they're not about physics..actually everything is, um chemistry...nah, biology!!

The main question is, do you want the list of questions? :mrgreen:
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

Astro Cat wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:16 am I'm pretty sure everyone on these forums is insane, lmao.
Everyone?
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:45 am The problem we have, is that we need to wait now until the USAdians go back to bed, and the English get up, then this forum can return to intelligent philosophical debate, with a twist of satire and irony - that (most) USAdians clearly are intellectually incapable of comprehending.
..something like that, yea. We seem to have different comprehension skills, to they.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

MagsJ wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:41 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:45 am The problem we have, is that we need to wait now until the USAdians go back to bed, and the English get up, then this forum can return to intelligent philosophical debate, with a twist of satire and irony - that (most) USAdians clearly are intellectually incapable of comprehending.
..something like that, yea. We seem to have different comprehension skills, to they.
Sometimes I feel like such an arrogant arsehole, and then I read a post from Veg and real eyes, hey f** 'em too.

btw. Is your avatar a photo of your husband? He looks huge...and totally insane, he must be posting around here.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

MagsJ wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:41 am ..
Er...sorry Mags, is that one of those deity things? Do you have any particular religion\spirtualism?
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

the thing to do with that information, is never to think about the implications.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:02 am
the thing to do with that information, is never to think about the implications.
Well done pants, great advice, chin up. :wink:
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:31 am
Hey! It's the super-intelligent hot sexy one (just like Veg) from across the firmament..

In fact, I've got a list of questions for you...and they're not about physics..actually everything is, um chemistry...nah, biology!!

I’m not promising to answer them but I’m morbidly curious
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 8:02 am
Oh, I’m pretty sure those implications struck me *cartwheels into the sun*
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"This is just weird. Where does it say that promethean is a sex offender?"

it's true veg, i am a (once rightfully and twice wrongfully) convicted sex defender.

i, promethean75, unlawfully and with criminal intent, did present one penis to be viewed in a public place in such a manner as to constitute a lewd and lascivious act.

but don't let a few meager indecent exposure charges convince you that I'm not a perv or a shameless libertine. i most certainly am, madam. i've just never commited a sex crime. 

p.s. the story really is a fascinating existential study and I'd be happy to tell ya the whole thing.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:50 pm "This is just weird. Where does it say that promethean is a sex offender?"

it's true veg, i am a (once rightfully and twice wrongfully) convicted sex defender.

i, promethean75, unlawfully and with criminal intent, did present one penis to be viewed in a public place in such a manner as to constitute a lewd and lascivious act.

but don't let a few meager indecent exposure charges convince you that I'm not a perv or a shameless libertine. i most certainly am, madam. i've just never commited a sex crime. 

p.s. the story really is a fascinating existential study and I'd be happy to tell ya the whole thing.
Oi...stop trying to hit on the women on the forum that the rest of us are trying to hit on (and indeed convert :wink: ), even with your sexual deviant stories that I am certain are hilarious (for immature people of my ilk).

..ah fuckit...nah...yeah...ooh...I just don't know prome' U really can come across as rather <someone might have an idea wot my brain is incapable of thinking of at this point in time and that could if, that person exists on the forum, replace this bracketed crap with something appropriate to my doubt>
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Astro Cat wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:50 pm

Morbidly...shit, I know you like horror (I can't do it anymore since reality has far more horror than can be projected via two dimensions (3...of course time is required for TV)...if U want 4 i'll give u 4. ...I know u got more.

As a necrophiliac myself would you agree that the Queen is no longer plausible if one wants to be considered sane while shagging?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Astro Cat wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 12:50 pm

Ok. I push buttons very hard (just ask God)

My previous question i'd like to retract if that is allowable. (I don't attempt to have sex with the dead people, even Monarchs...honest)

I try and keep away from morbid stuff...so although I understand your curiosity doesn't require morbidity, screw it (you have no idea how long I spent pondering at the last comma - b4 screw) to come up with this...I do not have a question that a female human will answer.

..maybe eventually, especially if I can convince another female human on the forum to present a question.
(if they suggest a question about astrophysics I might get angry, but I might not...such is the pendulum of life)