Post a pic of yourself

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: Post a pic of yourself

Post by promethean75 »

"as to what woman would want to involve herself with a convicted sex offender."

i wuz gonna say you must not know pho very well. lemme tell you something about pho. she's a very kinky girl. the kind you don't take home to mother. she will never let your spirits down... once you get her off the street. ow girl. she likes the boys in the band. she says that I'm her all-time favorite.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 1:50 pm "This is just weird. Where does it say that promethean is a sex offender?"

it's true veg, i am a (once rightfully and twice wrongfully) convicted sex defender.

i, promethean75, unlawfully and with criminal intent, did present one penis to be viewed in a public place in such a manner as to constitute a lewd and lascivious act.

but don't let a few meager indecent exposure charges convince you that I'm not a perv or a shameless libertine. i most certainly am, madam. i've just never commited a sex crime. 

p.s. the story really is a fascinating existential study and I'd be happy to tell ya the whole thing.
How does one wrongfully get covicted of showing their penis in a public place (twice no less)? I have to say, you don't look like the 'raincoat and sandshoes' flasher stereotype. Try to keep it in your pants when out drinking in future...
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 am
MagsJ wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 3:41 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 2:45 am The problem we have, is that we need to wait now until the USAdians go back to bed, and the English get up, then this forum can return to intelligent philosophical debate, with a twist of satire and irony - that (most) USAdians clearly are intellectually incapable of comprehending.
..something like that, yea. We seem to have different comprehension skills, to they.
Sometimes I feel like such an arrogant arsehole, and then I read a post from Veg and real eyes, hey f** 'em too.
Nah, Veg is ok.. I was leaning more-towards the obvious trolls.
btw. Is your avatar a photo of your husband? He looks huge...and totally insane, he must be posting around here.
Yea, he’s all mine.. he’s just so divine. :D

He’s Yaksha to my Yakshi.. both sometimes mischievous, or capricious, and also rapacious.. though maybe I’m more benevolent Devi than malevolent Yakshi.
:lol:

Nah I’ve never been married, but would be up for having a husband like that. :oops:

attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:03 am Er...sorry Mags, is that one of those deity things? Do you have any particular religion\spirtualism?
Yea.. Roman Catholic/Sindhu, but I preferred your prior premise to my imagery.. it was much-more fun, to explain. :D
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

..oh, and I never use a filter. It’s always me, all me.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

MagsJ wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:33 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 am btw. Is your avatar a photo of your husband? He looks huge...and totally insane, he must be posting around here.

He’s Yaksha to my Yakshi.. both sometimes mischievous, or capricious, and also rapacious.. though maybe I’m more benevolent Devi than malevolent Yakshi.

Nah I’ve never been married, but would be up for having a husband like that. :oops:
I consider myself rather an expert at matching suitable people on the forum...ok, apart from the recent cock-up where DAM dumped Roydop, for that wackjob Harbal.

As you can see, the subtle work I have been doing getting prometheum and Veg hooked up is coming along nicely.

There are many single blokes on the forum that I need to sort out, then my true quest can begin in earnest, converting the lesbians to polygamous bisexuality (and to come to live with me in my Australian mansion on the beach where after breakfast we can swim with the dolphins, apart from Barry...he's a very naughty dolphin)

Now it seems to me, and I don't want to tread on your dreams anymore than you would on the above of mine..
...but you appear to be in a bit of a pickle.

This 'Yakshi\Yaksha' character appears to be made of cement, and I know the world is changing, but I think it could be some time before humans are allowed to marry blocks of cement (or metal sculptures) shaped into things resembling humans.

I feel awful for pointing that out Mags. On the upside, there could be a builder, who knows, he could be called Bob...you marry him, get him to build this Yahshi\Yaksha dude in the back garden...and ya know, once Bob is down the pub or watching the football, or passed out on the couch...all the other time you can spend in the back garden. Get Bob to build a roof over Y/Y too for obvious reasons in UK.

attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 7:03 am Er...sorry Mags, is that one of those deity things? Do you have any particular religion\spirtualism?
Yea.. Roman Catholic/Sindhu, but I preferred your prior premise to my imagery.. it was much-more fun, to explain. :D
Snap!

I used to play badminton too..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/P._V._Sindhu?wprov=sfla1
iambiguous

Post by iambiguous »

No, seriously.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Well, thanks...although it does worry me when people find the times I am trying to be serious funny, and the times I am trying to be funny...not at all!
:D
MagsJ

Post by MagsJ »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:22 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 4:03 am btw. Is your avatar a photo of your husband? He looks huge...and totally insane, he must be posting around here.

I consider myself rather an expert at matching suitable people on the forum...ok, apart from the recent cock-up where DAM dumped Roydop, for that wackjob Harbal.

As you can see, the subtle work I have been doing getting prometheum and Veg hooked up is coming along nicely.

There are many single blokes on the forum that I need to sort out, then my true quest can begin in earnest, converting the lesbians to polygamous bisexuality (and to come to live with me in my Australian mansion on the beach where after breakfast we can swim with the dolphins, apart from Barry...he's a very naughty dolphin)

Now it seems to me, and I don't want to tread on your dreams anymore than you would on the above of mine..

This 'Yakshi\Yaksha' character appears to be made of cement, and I know the world is changing, but I think it could be some time before humans are allowed to marry blocks of cement (or metal sculptures) shaped into things resembling humans.
He is.. Yaksha, to my Yakshi.. Tristan, to my Isault.. Deva, to my Devi.. Bacchus, to my Venus.. an incubus, to my succubus.. a pulse, in my veins.. a beat, for my heart.. the this, to my that.. a thought, in my mind.. so synonymous of, not actual.

I’m not an idiot, dear.🙄
I feel awful for pointing that out Mags. On the upside, there could be a builder, who knows, he could be called Bob...you marry him, get him to build this Yahshi\Yaksha dude in the back garden...and ya know, once Bob is down the pub or watching the football, or passed out on the couch...all the other time you can spend in the back garden. Get Bob to build a roof over Y/Y too for obvious reasons in UK.
Good luck with your ‘amóre’ endeavour, for me..
Snap!

Snap about what?

I played badminton.. prefer it to tennis, but I don’t mind watching tennis, I just prefer to play badminton.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

MagsJ wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 6:56 am

He is.. Yaksha, to my Yakshi.. Tristan, to my Isault.. Deva, to my Devi.. Bacchus, to my Venus.. an incubus, to my succubus.. a pulse, in my veins.. a beat, for my heart.. the this, to my that.. a thought, in my mind.. so synonymous of, not actual.

I’m not an idiot, dear.🙄
Well that's a relief...nobody believes me with that claim. (was just 'avin a larf!)

I've got a nephew called Tristan and he also can be insulting. I must say all of the above (apart from Tristan) sounds rather saucy.

I've only done the Kama Sutra once...well, twice really when the little Pygmy girl I met while travelling through Nepal insisted on doing it again, but backwards.

attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 2:22 am I feel awful for pointing that out Mags. On the upside, there could be a builder, who knows, he could be called Bob...you marry him, get him to build this Yahshi\Yaksha dude in the back garden...and ya know, once Bob is down the pub or watching the football, or passed out on the couch...all the other time you can spend in the back garden. Get Bob to build a roof over Y/Y too for obvious reasons in UK.
Good luck with your ‘amóre’ endeavour, for me..[/quote]

I shall pray profusely that it happens.

MagsJ wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 11:33 pm Yea.. Roman Catholic/Sindhu, but I preferred your prior premise to my imagery.. it was much-more fun, to explain. :D
Snap!

Snap about what?

I played badminton.. prefer it to tennis, but I don’t mind watching tennis, I just prefer to play badminton.
I am Roman Catholic that played badminton (right up to meeting that little Pygmy girl) - that's Karma for you!
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Renfest.

What’s this? A ranger caught off guard?

attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Naaw, very nice.

I am still trying to get through episode 1 (RoP) - if 'ranger' refers to that - you certainly look like the time period (virtual time I spose)
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:25 am Naaw, very nice.

I am still trying to get through episode 1 (RoP) - if 'ranger' refers to that - you certainly look like the time period (virtual time I spose)
The character is Arwen (I don’t have black hair or elf ears lol) and the quote is from Lord of the Rings (Jackson’s films)
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

Walker

Post by Walker »

Interesting, I didn't realize Liv Tyler had such big hands. :lol:

(They're closest to the lens)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 9:47 am Interesting, I didn't realize Liv Tyler had such big hands. :lol:

(They're closest to the lens)
Bloody heck well observed Walker!! That's twice this year you have been right about something, I'm getting really impressed at the improvement :D

Thank God Astro Cat hasn't got massive hands, like a man...although it is rather sad her ears arn't pointy. I suppose we could book her in to a surgeon to sort that out.