General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Post a pic of yourself

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:27 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:12 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 8:00 am

I’m just going by immediate attraction to physical appearances that’s all. Some to me, are more appealing than others.
Ah. That's ok, girls turn me down all the time. Is it the ears, the nose and teeth? Please say it is! Pleeeease...!!
Yeah, it was the bunny look that was a turn off. I’m sorry atto, that dont impress me much. 🥶
Phew! I am so relieved...and talking of relief, I have no idea whose pillow case that is (some girl got lucky I spose)
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I'm in the white house lobby waiting to talk to sleepy Joe about this Ukraine business.
rsz_1rsz_1img_20220421_114050.jpg
rsz_1rsz_1img_20220421_114050.jpg (62.48 KiB) Viewed 1380 times
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 5:02 pm I'm in the white house lobby waiting to talk to sleepy Joe about this Ukraine business.

rsz_1rsz_1img_20220421_114050.jpg
Those khaki shorts would have caused problems, did it take you long to convince him you weren't just a talking torso?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

:lol:
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

One Astro Cat with mild identity protection. Also an astro cat (he needs no identity protection, for he is the ruler of all that the starlight touches: tremble at his majesty)
Last edited by Astro Cat on Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Astro Cat wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:58 pm One Astro Cat with mild identity protection. Also an astro cat (he needs no identity protection, for he is the ruler of all that the starlight touches: tremble at his majesty)

Gorgeous cat. Looks exactly like my son's cat. Those kind of cats always seem to be gentle and loving. My own cat is a cold fish and I keep hoping she will go and live with my neighbour where she spends most of her time. She only comes back for food. So they get the cat while I get all the expense and nursing care after another neighbourhood cat keeps beating her up and giving her absesses. I've become an expert at fixing them myself.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

The All consuming Fire between perception and behavior
Last edited by Phil8659 on Mon Jul 11, 2022 11:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:26 pm
Gorgeous cat. Looks exactly like my son's cat. Those kind of cats always seem to be gentle and loving. My own cat is a cold fish and I keep hoping she will go and live with my neighbour where she spends most of her time. She only comes back for food. So they get the cat while I get all the expense and nursing care after another neighbourhood cat keeps beating her up and giving her absesses. I've become an expert at fixing them myself.
Thank you, he is a little sweetheart (even if he has a high opinion of himself, LOL).

Sounds like your own kitty’s an adventurer at least. They do always seem to know where the food is, don’t they?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Astro Cat wrote: Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:58 pm One Astro Cat with mild identity protection. Also an astro cat (he needs no identity protection, for he is the ruler of all that the starlight touches: tremble at his majesty)

Astro Cat has done the best part of any ID protection there!

There used to be a wild arse kicking cat in my back garden, and over the pub garden, pretty much roamed everywhere. He (or she) had a busted front leg, and I eventually managed to get to feeding it..I was happy it was around because it kept the vermin down. It sometimes would disappear for months and I would think it was dead. It was really wild though, it would hiss at you if you got near it.
I called it "Atto Cat" lol.

Anyway, that was years ago and dogs are, well...a man's best friend.

Donnie (he's a snoodle doodle, sometimes he can be a bit of a doodling snoodler, but he's normally a good boy...well, we both are most of the time):

*I couldn't work out how to pixelate my foot for ID protection*
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:25 am
Astro Cat has done the best part of any ID protection there!

There used to be a wild arse kicking cat in my back garden, and over the pub garden, pretty much roamed everywhere. He (or she) had a busted front leg, and I eventually managed to get to feeding it..I was happy it was around because it kept the vermin down. It sometimes would disappear for months and I would think it was dead. It was really wild though, it would hiss at you if you got near it.
I called it "Atto Cat" lol.

Anyway, that was years ago and dogs are, well...a man's best friend.

Donnie (he's a snoodle doodle, sometimes he can be a bit of a doodling snoodler, but he's normally a good boy...well, we both are most of the time):

*I couldn't work out how to pixelate my foot for ID protection*
Donnie is a cutie!! And Atto Cat sounds like a boss. Poor feral cats though, I feel for them. I’d feed them but it just makes problems for local birds and they’d fight each other to ribbons :(

LOL, as for the pixelation, you’d be surprised. I’ve been stalked with whatever face recognition tech that led people who definitely didn’t know my name to my social media and insta accounts before, real creepy. I’m guessing some light pixelization might help.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

It never ceases to amaze how much I hear "Oh you're such a cutie" or "You're gorgeuous" when I walk him, sometimes even from good looking lasses...I had no idea I could be this popular.

..re getting stalked, yes maybe I should not have have posted my foot with all the bits, although...nah...wots wrong with a good ol' fashioned stalking!?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Now, I know, when forum's ask you to post a picture of yourself, they think that what you are is the perceptible.
I, on the other hand know that what we are is the intelligible, and as written, from at least the time of the Bible, and spots here and there, by other thinkers, we are the intelligible which can never be seen with the eye, but can only be recognized by one who can think. Even though it is a perfect metaphor, few will ever see it, so to help them, I worked it up in simple words too, actual Words, and a reference one can go to and read.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:44 am It never ceases to amaze how much I hear "Oh you're such a cutie" or "You're gorgeuous" when I walk him, sometimes even from good looking lasses...I had no idea I could be this popular.

..re getting stalked, yes maybe I should not have have posted my foot with all the bits, although...nah...wots wrong with a good ol' fashioned stalking!?
Doggos have their mysterious ways the same way cats do.

You don't want stalkers, trust me :P
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:33 am
attofishpi wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:44 am It never ceases to amaze how much I hear "Oh you're such a cutie" or "You're gorgeuous" when I walk him, sometimes even from good looking lasses...I had no idea I could be this popular.

Doggos have their mysterious ways the same way cats do.

You don't want stalkers, trust me :P
That's exactly what the judge said last week in court to this old lady I was a fan of. They let me off in the end, on account of an insanity plea.
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

fdpbs1.jpg
fdpbs1.jpg (53.69 KiB) Viewed 946 times
He also licks the whipped cream of justice from tyranny's quivering earhole.
But only on his days off.