General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

God is an Earthquake.

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress

Re: God is an Earthquake.

Post by Gary Childress »

If there's a God then he seems more likely to be an asshole to me.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

That would still work tho, because if he farted, there would be an earthquake.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:01 am That would still work tho, because if he farted, there would be an earthquake.
When it was my best mates twelth birthday his Mum took us to "Goodies" which was an American style burger place. The amount of chips we got served was a sight to behold and we both insisted we would eat the lot. By the end of it, I was close to erupting and I made the observation that Volcanos were when Satan farted, his older sister was not amused but our sides almost literally split.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 4:32 am
promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:01 am That would still work tho, because if he farted, there would be an earthquake.
When it was my best mates twelth birthday his Mum took us to "Goodies" which was an American style burger place. The amount of chips we got served was a sight to behold and we both insisted we would eat the lot. By the end of it, I was close to erupting and I made the observation that Volcanos were when Satan farted, his older sister was not amused but our sides almost literally split.
God created Satan. God created the Earth. God created death. God created the human capacity to be miserable.

And BTW, those burgers and chips that you feasted upon will be gone one of these days. Too many people in the world to sustain that amount of consumption. God created the capacity for humans to overpopulate.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:17 am
God created Satan. God created the Earth. God created death. God created the human capacity to be miserable.
Mate, I think you need to PM me. I'm not always a total arse, maybe we both can nut a few things out? - up to U.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:20 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 9:17 am

Mate, I think you need to PM me. I'm not always a total arse, maybe we both can nut a few things out? - up to U.
It's OK. If you're sometimes an "arse", it's not your fault. God created us to act like arses sometimes too. I act like an arse sometimes too. But I assure you it is not my intention to be one here.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

God apparently also created dinosaur fossils to make people believe the Bible isn't true. Shame on God.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Owe well.

Owe poor tune it Y.......goes missing