The Problem with War

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The Problem with War

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:32 pm
After all, 'Life' is all about DEATH and MISERY, to you, correct?

That is correct.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:20 pmWhen you use the word 'seen', what do you 'mean'?
The word is just a concept known, the word in and of itself has no reality.

The word seen implies a seer...but no seer has even been seen, the concept 'seen' is only known.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:32 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:20 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:12 pm
A concept is known, never seen.
When a 'concept' is written down in 'words', then 'that concept' is SEEN, by 'Me'.
Nope, no concept is ever seen, only known.
Do NOT EVER TELL 'Me' what 'I' CAN or CAN NOT DO. Otherwise, 'you' will be PROVEN Wrong. Understood?

'you' are absolutely FREE to TELL absolutely ANY or EVERY one what 'you' CAN or CAN NOT DO. But this is the ONLY 'one' 'you' can SPEAK FOR Honestly.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:32 pm Do you want me to keep repeating that no concept is seen, only known... to you?
You can TRY, and you can do it for the rest of YOUR LIFE, but you are ABSOLUTELY Wrong and Incorrect.

SEE, what 'see' MEANS to you is NOT what 'see' MEANS to me. Is this UNDERSTOOD, by you?

By the way, HOW do I KNOW 'that concept', which you just EXPRESSED through 'written words, which OBVIOUSLY can be VERY CLEARLY SEEN?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:33 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:22 pm
So, the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE ANSWER IS; There is absolutely NOTHING UNEXPECTED about that picture AT ALL.

So, whoever made the CLAIM that that picture continues to "blow their mind", was NOT able to SEE and DISCERN thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', from the Falsehoods, which exist because of the 'thinking' and 'concepts' within human bodies.
I have no idea what the heck you are talking about, and quite frankly I do not care, nor do I want to know what you are talking about.
Okay. I shall NOT INFORM you.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:32 pm
But 'Reality', to you, is about PAIN and SUFFERING, correct?
Yes, reality to me, is about pain and suffering.
So, WHY would ANY one like 'you' want to talk about STOPPING 'wars'?

'War' causes PAIN and SUFFERING. Just like 'Reality', Itself, does, to you.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pm
What does the 'conventional' word refer to, EXACTLY, in relation to 'warfare'?
It means stop being lazy and ask yourself.

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pmI was just POINTING OUT and SHOWING how QUICKLY 'you', adult human beings, can TURN TO 'WAR'.

The VERY LAST 'thing' I was SAYING or DOING was being "sanctimonious".
Yes, you were being sanctimonious. Otherwise I would not have noticed it.

And yes, humans are quick to start wars, that's common knowledge everyone knows. You do not have to keep sanctimoniously pointing that out, we are all adults who can think and know things for ourselves, we do not need you to keep pointing out the obvious.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:42 pm
If I want to be informed by you I would ask for it, but I don't, so run along.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:41 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:20 pmWhen you use the word 'seen', what do you 'mean'?
The word is just a concept known, the word in and of itself has no reality.

The word seen implies a seer...but no seer has even been seen, the concept 'seen' is only known.
Just because a 'seer' as NEVER been 'seen' with the physical eyes does NOT even imply, let alone infer and assert that there is NO 'seer'.

That would be like 'TRYING TO' 'argue'; "The wind has NEVER been seen, therefore there is NO wind". Or, 'thoughts' have NEVER been seen, therefore there are NO 'thoughts'". The ABSURDITY and RIDICULOUS speaks for itself.

Also, I was asking 'you' what does the word 'seen' even mean to you?

And, if you can NOT even just answer that OBVIOUSLY VERY SIMPLE CLARIFYING QUESTION, then what hope do you have of being UNDERSTOOD?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pm Yes, reality to me, is about pain and suffering.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:43 pmSo, WHY would ANY one like 'you' want to talk about STOPPING 'wars'?
Because pain and suffering is a stupid experience to have to live with, it's just not a universal necessity, there is no need to perpetuate the organism that is able to experience pain and suffering by breeding more of then in the form of other live living sentient organisms...aka babies that then grow up to become really huge pains in the arse..

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:46 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pm
What does the 'conventional' word refer to, EXACTLY, in relation to 'warfare'?
It means stop being lazy and ask yourself.
Have you EVER thought about and considered just TALKING to "you" ONLY, and NOT expressing "your concepts" in WRITTEN WORDS for "others" to CLEARLY SEE 'them'?

LOOK, 'you' make the CLAIMS, and if 'you' can NOT even tell "others" what words MEAN to you, then what HOPE do you have of being AT ALL UNDERSTOOD?

No wonder 'you' WISH 'you' were DEAD. 'you' are SO VERY MISUNDERSTOOD "dontaskme", and 'you' do NOT want to be UNDERSTOOD, so there REALLY is NO HOPE for 'you' AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:46 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pmI was just POINTING OUT and SHOWING how QUICKLY 'you', adult human beings, can TURN TO 'WAR'.

The VERY LAST 'thing' I was SAYING or DOING was being "sanctimonious".
Yes, you were being sanctimonious. Otherwise I would not have noticed it.
AH, so you CAN SEE the 'concepts', as well as KNOW the 'concepts', AND even if the 'concept' was SAID, which 'you' NOTICED, or SAW, came from "another", the ONLY Truth IS the 'concept' you, literally, SEE and KNOW, correct?

Also, are you saying that NO human being throughout the WHOLE of human history has MISUNDERSTOOD nor MISINTERPRET "another" human being? Or, are you just saying, and CLAIMING, here that is it is ONLY 'you' who has NEVER MISUNDERSTOOD, nor EVER MISINTERPRETED "another" human being?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:46 pm And yes, humans are quick to start wars, that's common knowledge everyone knows. You do not have to keep sanctimoniously pointing that out, we are all adults who can think and know things for ourselves, we do not need you to keep pointing out the obvious.
Like, you made the CLAIM: "We can NEVER start another war"?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:47 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:42 pm
If I want to be informed by you I would ask for it, but I don't, so run along.
Did you MISUNDERSTAND me AGAIN?

I SAID; I shall NOT INFORM you.

Or, did you just NOT SEE 'this'?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:53 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:36 pm Yes, reality to me, is about pain and suffering.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:43 pmSo, WHY would ANY one like 'you' want to talk about STOPPING 'wars'?
Because pain and suffering is a stupid experience to have to live with, it's just not a universal necessity, there is no need to perpetuate the organism that is able to experience pain and suffering by breeding more of then in the form of other live living sentient organisms.
But how could 'Reality', Itself, keep perpetrating the continued PAIN and SUFFERING if 'Reality', Itself, is NOT creating the VERY 'things' that PERPETRATE PAIN and SUFFERING on sensory experiencing 'things'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:53 pm ..aka babies that then grow up to become really huge pains in the arse..
But THAT IS; "Reality", as you would say.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:38 am If you believe you have a self to defend, then you will always be on the defensive with yourself. In battle with your own shadow.

Truth is, nothing that lives ever changes, life is horror show, denial is futile.

And WAR makes the GREATEST HORROR.

"Denial is futile", as some would say.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:47 pm
Just because a 'seer' as NEVER been 'seen' with the physical eyes does NOT even imply, let alone infer and assert that there is NO 'seer'.
Sorry but your just being ridiculous now.

Physical objects like an eyeball cannot see or know anything. So I infer that yes knowing is obviously known...like the knowing that pain and suffering is ultimately an insidious experience. And yes, this knowing obviously knows that the pain and suffering experience is totally absent when there is no sensing mechanism around to experience it as actually being real...

So I say, kill the root to stop the senseless suffering, is my argument, but if you like being alive, then jolly good for you, but please don't tell me what you think is best for me, with your sanctimonious lecturing..
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:00 pm
And WAR makes the GREATEST HORROR.

"Denial is futile", as some would say.
Nature is a perpetual meatgrinder, it is known by experience, it's also known as dumb and stupid, and yet there has evolved an intelligence to recognise that stupidity thus know it can stop it by not recreating it via the known procreation process.