The Problem with War

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The Problem with War

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:59 pm
But how could 'Reality', Itself, keep perpetrating the continued PAIN and SUFFERING if 'Reality', Itself, is NOT creating the VERY 'things' that PERPETRATE PAIN and SUFFERING on sensory experiencing 'things'?

Reality is creating suffering and pain because it's known via experience. When it's known, then that knowing can be stopped by not making more knowers.
..aka babies that then grow up to become really huge pains in the arse..

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:50 am
Walker wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:45 am What is it bad for?
It was bad for her

Too bad Jesus didn't turn up on time to save her.

Why do people keep saying Jesus is coming back?
Because what the word "jesus" IS, and refers to, is coming-to-knowledge. Or, in other words, coming-back.

That is WHY people keep saying, 'jesus is coming back'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:50 am What the hell does that even mean?
What that MEANS IS: When 'adult human beings' REALIZE that they ARE the CREATORS of 'this world', that is; the greedy, war-torn, pollution-riddled, and very stressful 'world' that 'you' ALL have to live in, in the days when this was being written, then this MEANS 'you', adult human beings, are God, in a sense. (and when one LOOKS AT just what adult human beings have CREATED and continue to CREATE, then this is ONLY the power that God could have). Now, when, and IF, adult are Honest enough to ADMIT that ALL the Wrong in the 'world' is BECAUSE of 'them', and they take FULL RESPONSIBILITY for 'this world', and NOT 'try' and BLAME 'this world' on some other 'thing', like some OTHER God, for example, then what this MEANS IS: ALL 'children' are "jesus". And, with this KNOWING and UNDERSTANDING, then this IS; The second coming of "jesus".

Which is WHERE BELIEVING IN "jesus", or Truly BELIEVING IN 'children', came into effect. From which 'children' then do NOT grow up to do the Wrong that previous adult human beings HAD been DOING. And, 'the rest is history', as they say.

But ALL-OF-THIS FALLS INTO PLACE, like when a puzzle is being completed and the Big and WHOLE True Picture can be CLEARLY SEEN, and which IS CRYSTAL CLEAR, but this occurred after when this was being written.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:55 pmLOOK, 'you' make the CLAIMS, and if 'you' can NOT even tell "others" what words MEAN to you, then what HOPE do you have of being AT ALL UNDERSTOOD?
Every one of us who is making a statement as and through the written word is making a claim to know something.

We all understand WAR...ok, get it?

There is nothing that can not be understood about WAR, ok?

War is dumb and stupid...and if we claim to know that, which we are doing, then we can just as easily stop making more claimers, aka making babies that grow up to be right pains in the arse, like we already know through experience.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:54 am
Walker wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:52 am Don’t be gettin’ all circular now.

War, what is it good for?
Absolutely nothing

Say it again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dKAX7Jp8wo
How many more lambs are we going to send to the slaughter house already knowing war is bad? we know it's bad, but that's fine, lets just do it all again...lets just keep that wheel turning round and round...because we know it's bad, and that knowing is good for absolutely nothing...

Are you getting it yet?
But it is YOU who SAYS; Life and Reality are nothing but just PAIN, SUFFERING, and MISERY. So, to you, creating wars and killing innocent children, to put them out of their MISERY, SHOULD be a GOOD THING, correct?

if no, then WHY NOT?

After all you WISH you were DEAD, and PROCLAIM that 'you', adult human beings, SHOULD NOT be BREEDING MORE CHILDREN. Because of the PAIN and SUFFERING that they would have ENDURE THROUGH. So, WAR and KILLING, besides just be a NATURAL PART OF Life and Reality, to you, would ALSO relieve all of this INNOCENT CHILDREN of their FORCED SUFFERING through just being ALIVE, correct?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:13 pm
Because what the word "jesus" IS, and refers to, is coming-to-knowledge. Or, in other words, coming-back.

FFS, knowledge that pain and suffering is bad, and that war is never a good idea, rather it the main cause of all pain and suffering, known by direct experience. No one needs to forget that pain and suffering is bad...why keep saying coming to, or coming back to knowledge when we already KNOW RIGHT HERE AND NOW...

My argument is why do we think it is ok to keep repeating by having more children to come and live in a world that we already know as bad, because of war ..huh!!

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:08 am
Walker wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:01 am Do you get more than the obvious?

Working with the premise that War is good for Absolutely Nothing …

Don’t you often write about The Absolute? And, Nothing?
Why do you think war would be good for that?
Alright before you start going off on a wild tangent like you ususally do, let's just go back to the basic question.

I've often stated that the concept known as nothing is the equal and exact opposite to the concept known as everything. Which is commonly known as the ABSOLUTE
'Commonly known' by WHOM, EXACTLY?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:08 am So why are we at war with ourselves?
No 1. Dishonesty.

No 2. Child abuse.

No 3. Greed and selfishness.

Resolve the first one and the rest just RESOLVE NATURALLY, and VERY QUICKLY I will add, which leads to INCREASING Peace AND Harmony for EVERY one, as One, by the way.

SEE, it is ALL VERY SIMPLE and EASY, REALLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:08 am and why are we having more babies knowing we are at war with ourselves?
Because 'you', human beings, grow up learning how to REPLACE TRUE LOVE with the 'love of doing things'.

This is SOLELY because as 'children' 'you did NOT get TRUE LOVE, so 'you' have ALL TURNED to 'things' that 'you' "love doing". Which only leads to NEGLECTING your OWN 'children', who are thus NOT getting TRUE LOVE, and so TURN the 'need-for-love' INTO the 'love-of-doing', or, literally, 'doing-for-love'. AND, the 'abuse cycle' continues.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:08 am what's good about that,
Because the INSTINCTUAL DRIVE to PROCREATE and KEEP the species ALIVE overrides ALL 'thinking'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:08 am sounds like a bad deal to me, and very stupid, not intelligent is it.
Adult human beings are NOT always known for being 'intelligent'.

Although EVERY new born human baby is the MOST 'intelligent' ones KNOWN in the WHOLE Universe, it is because of this 'intelligence' and the way the human brain ACTUALLY WORKS, that the most 'intelligent' species, at birth, also BECOMES the most 'stupid' in adulthood.

But the VERY REASON this is how 'things' WORK is REVEALED, soon enough.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:18 pm
But it is YOU who SAYS; Life and Reality are nothing but just PAIN, SUFFERING, and MISERY.
Yes, I said that because I know that through experience.

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:18 pmSo, to you, creating wars and killing innocent children, to put them out of their MISERY, SHOULD be a GOOD THING, correct?
No. That's a terrible thing to do.
I'm saying what's the point imposing a life of pain and suffering on a child by bringing into a world that we already know is pain and suffering.

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:18 pmAfter all you WISH you were DEAD, and PROCLAIM that 'you', adult human beings, SHOULD NOT be BREEDING MORE CHILDREN.
Yes, I wish I did not have to live this life of pain and suffering. I also happen to think that it is selfish to impose a life of pain and suffering on an unborn child when we already know what a shitstorm they will be being born into.

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:18 pmBecause of the PAIN and SUFFERING that they would have ENDURE THROUGH. So, WAR and KILLING, besides just be a NATURAL PART OF Life and Reality, to you, would ALSO relieve all of this INNOCENT CHILDREN of their FORCED SUFFERING through just being ALIVE, correct?
Correct.

Makes logical sense to me, not knowingly creating more suffering in the world, unless we do not care about the suffering in the context we actually have no problem with pain and suffering which seems to be the case, since pregnant women are everywhere, you can usually know when a woman is pregnant when their belly is the size of a huge beach ball.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:03 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:47 pm
Just because a 'seer' as NEVER been 'seen' with the physical eyes does NOT even imply, let alone infer and assert that there is NO 'seer'.
Sorry but your just being ridiculous now.
But this is EXACTLY what you are SAYING and MEANING, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:03 pm Physical objects like an eyeball cannot see or know anything.
I have NEVER EVER said they did.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:03 pm So I infer that yes knowing is obviously known...like the knowing that pain and suffering is ultimately an insidious experience.
But 'pain and suffering' to me is NOT a so-called "insidious experience" AT ALL.

In fact, 'pain and suffering' is absolutely NEEDED to LEARN and KNOW what is ACTUALLY Right AND Wrong in Life.

'Pain and suffering' are just SIGNPOSTS or ROAD SIGNS of what NEEDS CHANGING to help 'us' STAY ON the Right path or ROAD in Life.

But if one wants to complain and wallow about in 'pain and suffering' as though they are A VICTIM and the WHOLE Universe is AGAINST them, then so be it. 'you' are absolutely FREE to do so. But 'pain and suffering' is a Truly WONDERFUL LEARNING experience to me. As so much MORE can be LEARNED and GAINED from 'pain' and from 'suffering' than can be from 'comfort' and 'ease'
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:03 pm And yes, this knowing obviously knows that the pain and suffering experience is totally absent when there is no sensing mechanism around to experience it as actually being real...
Was TURNING AROUND from talking about and discussing 'seer' and 'seeing' to 'knowing is obviously known', which is OBVIOUSLY absolutely NOTHING I mentioned in the quoted part of MY WORDS, which you are replying to here for ANY OTHER REASON other than DISTRACTION and DEFLECTION?

If yes, then what is that OTHER reason or reasons?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:03 pm So I say, kill the root to stop the senseless suffering, is my argument, but if you like being alive, then jolly good for you, but please don't tell me what you think is best for me, with your sanctimonious lecturing..
LOL
LOL
LOL

I have NEVER EVER once even suggested what was "best for you".

So, you have completely and utterly MISINTERPRETED Me, ONCE AGAIN.

'I' do NOT necessarily DO what 'you' DO "dontaskme".

I do NOT TELL 'you' what 'you' DO, for example. And, I do NOT TELL 'you' how 'you' SHOULD LOOK AT and SEE 'Life' nor 'Reality'.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:28 pmBecause the INSTINCTUAL DRIVE to PROCREATE and KEEP the species ALIVE overrides ALL 'thinking'.
Sorry, have to disagree with the instinctual drive to procreate. Animals instinctively mate, yes, but they have no clue they are making babies out of that instinct to mate. They do not say to each other, hey come here you, how about the two of us get together, and make a baby, come on now, open up for me, it's about time we made some babies... not like humans do, who know how babies are made and where they come from.

Intelligence does not deliberately create a new life already knowing the pain and suffering that new organism will experience within the sentient feeling organism...in fact it's very cruel of nature to create pain and suffering organisms in the first place.

But nature does not care about that aspect of sentience, it care only to reproduce and replicate, it has no idea that pain and suffering is part of the deal, no more than a cat knows it is inflicting pain and suffering on the mouse it tortures to death in a slow and painful way, eventually snapping off it's brain with it's teeth.

Nature is a barbaric serial killer. Intelligence is knowing this, and then doing something about it.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:05 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:00 pm
And WAR makes the GREATEST HORROR.

"Denial is futile", as some would say.
Nature is a perpetual meatgrinder, it is known by experience, it's also known as dumb and stupid, and yet there has evolved an intelligence to recognise that stupidity thus know it can stop it by not recreating it via the known procreation process.
Did you come to these 'views' and 'concepts' AFTER or BEFORE 'menopause'?

And, let us NOT FORGET that HOW 'you' LOOK AT and SEE 'Life' or 'Nature' is NOT how EVERY one else DOES nor SHOULD.

Also, some would say that it IS 'dumb AND stupid' to SAY and CLAIM that 'Nature', Itself, is 'dumb and stupid'.

By the way, I do NOT recognize 'stupidity' in 'Nature', Itself, other than in the ADULT HUMAN BEING. But, then again, I also KNOW the VERY REASON WHY 'you', adult human beings, have ended up misbehaving in such a STUPID WAY as you DO, and could be CLEARLY SEEN, in the days when this was being written.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:43 pm
So, you have completely and utterly MISINTERPRETED Me, ONCE AGAIN.
Yes, that's right, now go away. Everything you say to me is like a total mindfuck. That I am supposed to understand, please just shut up, I really have no interest in attempting to understand a single word you say to me.

I can only talk to you for awhile before my brain starts to blow a fuse, that time has come, I'm done with you for now, goodbye.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:09 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:59 pm
But how could 'Reality', Itself, keep perpetrating the continued PAIN and SUFFERING if 'Reality', Itself, is NOT creating the VERY 'things' that PERPETRATE PAIN and SUFFERING on sensory experiencing 'things'?

Reality is creating suffering and pain because it's known via experience.
HOW 'pain and suffering' is KNOWN has NO bearing at what is in question here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:09 pm When it's known, then that knowing can be stopped by not making more knowers.
There is a LOT of 'things' that 'you', adult human beings, COULD DO. But 'you' do NOT.

Also, so now there ARE 'knowers', correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:09 pm It is ONLY 'you', adult human beings, who CREATE 'suffering' on experiencing 'things', correct?

If no, then WHAT ELSE creates 'suffering'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:09 pm
..aka babies that then grow up to become really huge pains in the arse..

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:14 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:55 pmLOOK, 'you' make the CLAIMS, and if 'you' can NOT even tell "others" what words MEAN to you, then what HOPE do you have of being AT ALL UNDERSTOOD?
Every one of us who is making a statement as and through the written word is making a claim to know something.

We all understand WAR...ok, get it?
But what has this got to do with what I ACTUALLY QUESTIONED 'you' about?

I asked you to define a 'word' that you used, so that I could then GAIN an UNDERSTANDING of what is the 'context' that you were LOOKING AT and SEEING 'things' here.

But, you would just prefer NOT TO, and just keep going on.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:14 pm There is nothing that can not be understood about WAR, ok?
I have NOT asked you ANY thing about 'war', itself. Okay?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:14 pm War is dumb and stupid...
This is BECAUSE of the Fact that the ONLY 'thing' in the WHOLE of the 'known' Universe that CREATES 'war' is the "dumb AND stupid" adult human being. Of which 'you' are ONE OF.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:14 pm and if we claim to know that, which we are doing, then we can just as easily stop making more claimers, aka making babies that grow up to be right pains in the arse, like we already know through experience.
WHY do 'you' KEEP 'trying to' TELL "others" what they SHOULD BE DOING?

WHO do 'you' think or BELIEVE 'you' ARE?

LOOK, if 'you' WANT TO STOP MAKING BABIES, then just STOP DOING IT.

But 'trying to' TELL the MOST NATURAL COMPLETELY BUILD-IN INSTINCT WITHIN A SPECIES, "Do NOT do what is PERFECTLY NATURAL", is NEVER GOING TO WORK. UNDERSTOOD?

Boys are GOING TO 'ejaculate', AND, girls are GOING TO 'ovulate', AND, girls and boys are GOING TO want to get TOGETHER and 'make babies', or 'fuck' as some would say. NO matter what 'you' SAY or WANT.

How are you going to STOP teenagers and young adults from 'ejaculating' and 'ovulating', and her wanting to feel his penis inside her vagina and him wanting to feel her vagina around his penis?

EVERY species WANTS to SURVIVE and STAY ALIVE, and EVERY species WILL DO what is NEEDED to FIT, IN BEST, with 'Nature' AND 'Reality'.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:24 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:13 pm

FFS, knowledge that pain and suffering is bad,
BUT, 'pain and suffering' is NOT 'wanted'. And, 'pain and suffering' is 'good' because of what is LEARNED from 'it'. And, when what is LEARNED is put INTO PRACTICE, then there is FAR LESS 'pain' and NO 'suffering' AT ALL.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:24 pm and that war is never a good idea, rather it the main cause of all pain and suffering, known by direct experience.
There are MILLIONS of MILLIONS of children who have gone through completely UNNECESSARY 'pain' AND 'suffering' who have NOT experienced 'war', directly.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:24 pm No one needs to forget that pain and suffering is bad...why keep saying coming to, or coming back to knowledge when we already KNOW RIGHT HERE AND NOW...
BECAUSE that is NOT the 'knowledge' that I was REFERRING TO. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True above.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:24 pm My argument is why do we think it is ok to keep repeating by having more children to come and live in a world that we already know as bad, because of war ..huh!!
That is A QUESTION, and NOT AN ARGUMENT.

The REASON 'you', human beings, keep have MORE children is BECAUSE having children is as NATURAL as BREATHING and EATING, and like making children, human beings are NOT going to STOP ANY of these 'things' here. This is BECAUSE they are NATURALLY IN-GRAINED WITHIN, and can NOT be gotten rid of NOR removed.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:34 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:18 pm
But it is YOU who SAYS; Life and Reality are nothing but just PAIN, SUFFERING, and MISERY.
Yes, I said that because I know that through experience.

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:18 pmSo, to you, creating wars and killing innocent children, to put them out of their MISERY, SHOULD be a GOOD THING, correct?
No. That's a terrible thing to do.
BUT, if it is IN Life WHERE, to you, MISERY, PAIN, and SUFFERING EXISTS, AND IS NATURAL, then CREATING 'wars', which CAUSES and CREATES PAIN, SUFFERING, and MISERY is ALSO NATURAL, and would RELIEVE all of those MILLIONS of SUFFERING children of their PAIN and MISERY.

So, ALL GOOD, correct?

If no, then 'you' are just CONTRADICTING "yourself" here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:24 pm I'm saying what's the point imposing a life of pain and suffering on a child by bringing into a world that we already know is pain and suffering.
Have you FORGOTTEN ALREADY that what you CLASS and CALL 'pain and suffering' is NOT 'pain and suffering' to EVERY one else or even ANY one else?

Also, have you FORGOTTEN that what 'experiences' 'you' have had personally does NOT mean that ANY one else has had those EXACT SAME experiences.

Like, for example, just because your parents HATED 'you', "dontaskme", this does NOT mean that "others" have experienced the SAME 'things'. Is this YET UNDERSTOOD, by you?

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:18 pmAfter all you WISH you were DEAD, and PROCLAIM that 'you', adult human beings, SHOULD NOT be BREEDING MORE CHILDREN.
Yes, I wish I did not have to live this life of pain and suffering. I also happen to think that it is selfish to impose a life of pain and suffering on an unborn child when we already know what a shitstorm they will be being born into.
Okay, that is what YOU 'think'. We KNOW this ALREADY. But please do NOT FORGET that just what YOU 'think' is NOT necessarily true, right, NOR correct, NOR has ANY resemblance on what is ACTUALLY True, Right, AND Correct.

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:18 pmBecause of the PAIN and SUFFERING that they would have ENDURE THROUGH. So, WAR and KILLING, besides just be a NATURAL PART OF Life and Reality, to you, would ALSO relieve all of this INNOCENT CHILDREN of their FORCED SUFFERING through just being ALIVE, correct?
Correct.

Makes logical sense to me, not knowingly creating more suffering in the world, unless we do not care about the suffering in the context we actually have no problem with pain and suffering which seems to be the case, since pregnant women are everywhere, you can usually know when a woman is pregnant when their belly is the size of a huge beach ball.
This does NOT logically follow, and so does NOT make 'logical sense'.