The Problem with War

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The Problem with War

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:29 am Oh come on. The Absolute. Nothing.

These are not just words. These are your speciality.

The problem with war ain't that there's not enough wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

The problem with war is uncaring folks.

Folks too uncaring too explore new avenues of thought with the intent of exposing the root of suffering.

The "fuck you," attitude is a common expression of, "uncaring."

In this case, uncaring to relinquish egotistical control over ... The Gist.

For you, the gist is the wailing and gnashing of teeth, and the repetition in so many different ways, with sadness and outrage and pictures, that war is a problem, and bad.

That has philosophical limitations, Missy.
Still complaining are you?

Why is that?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:29 am

For you, the gist is the wailing and gnashing of teeth, and the repetition in so many different ways, with sadness and outrage and pictures, that war is a problem, and bad.

What's wrong with expressing wailing and sadness and outrage that war is bad using pictures and words to illustrate this obvious knowing?

Are you trying to deny the obvious? are you trying not to look at the obvious?

By saying you are not interested? and that expressing the obvious is too mundane for you listener and watcher?

Ok then, thats' fine lets just keep ignoring the obvious, lets just keep throwing our babies on the BBQ, because it's fun right? Jesus will save us, right?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:14 am
WHY would that picture so-call "blow a mind"?

Disregarding what a 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, and that 'It' could NEVER be "blown", what is unexpected about that picture?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:02 pm Image

No one has seen the light. No one has seen the dark.

Both dark and Light exist as one whole. There is only wholeness one without a second.

Concepts ARE known...NOT SEEN. That which is known knows nothing...except in this conception.
When a 'concept' is written down in 'words', then can 'that concept' be SEEN?

When a 'concept' is understood, then can 'that concept' be SEEN?

If no to either or both, then WHY NOT?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:02 pm
Dont ask me, ask your self.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:02 pmDisregarding what a 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, and that 'It' could NEVER be "blown", what is unexpected about that picture?
Dont ask me ask, ask yourself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:05 pm
A concept is known, never seen.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:05 pmWhen a 'concept' is understood, then can 'that concept' be SEEN?

Known but never seen.

Why, because the idea of a seer has never been seen, the seer is only a known concept.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:53 am The problem with posturing for a war in this day and age with all the sophisticated weaponry at our disposal is a pointless pursuit.

We can't have any more wars, not like the ones we've known in the past, because another world war would mean total chaos that we will never recover from.
Do 'you', human beings, ACTUAL 'recover' from 'war' of ANY kind?

AND, just because 'you', human beings, would NEVER recover from 'another war', which caused 'total chaos', (whatever that actually means), then that is NO reason AT ALL that 'you can NOT have ANY more wars'.

Until 'you', human beings, CHANGE for the better, 'you' WOULD and COULD 'war' over just ANY STUPID 'thing'.

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:53 am So, already knowing the world will never recover from another world war is why we cannot have another world war.
I do NOT KNOW, EXACTLY, when 'a war' is classed as 'a world war', but from since you wrote this it only took less than six weeks for 'another war' to break out, which some say WILL be 'another world war'.

So, I would NOT be too hasty with your, "We cannot have any more wars", views.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:53 am I do not think human beings are ready to go extinct, and if there is another world war, it will amostly certainly guarantee the extinction of the human species.

Which, is the scale of 'things', is of absolutely NO significance AT ALL.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:12 pm
When a 'concept' is written down in 'words', then 'that concept' is SEEN, by 'Me'.

And, when a 'concept' is expressed in 'words', then 'that concept' is HEARD, by 'Me'.

If 'you' can NOT SEE NOR HEAR 'concepts', then so be it.

But, 'you' will then HAVE TO ADMIT that the ONLY 'known' 'concepts' to 'you' are ONLY those 'ones' inside 'that head'.

SEE, if 'you' can NOT SEE NOR HEAR 'concepts' from "other" bodies, then 'you' can NOT 'know' those 'concepts'.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:05 pmWhen a 'concept' is understood, then can 'that concept' be SEEN?

Known but never seen.
When you use the word 'seen', what do you 'mean'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:12 pm Why, because the idea of a seer has never been seen, the seer is only a known concept.
You keep repeating the SAME CLAIM over and over, but you have NEVER explained NOR proven YOUR CLAIM, which, by the way, is just ANOTHER 'concept' SEEN, VERY CLEARLY, HERE, in written words.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:10 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:02 pm
Dont ask me, ask your self.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:02 pmDisregarding what a 'Mind' IS, EXACTLY, and that 'It' could NEVER be "blown", what is unexpected about that picture?
Dont ask me ask, ask yourself.
So, the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE ANSWER IS; There is absolutely NOTHING UNEXPECTED about that picture AT ALL.

So, whoever made the CLAIM that that picture continues to "blow their mind", was NOT able to SEE and DISCERN thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', from the Falsehoods, which exist because of the 'thinking' and 'concepts' within human bodies.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:14 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:53 am The problem with posturing for a war in this day and age with all the sophisticated weaponry at our disposal is a pointless pursuit.

We can't have any more wars, not like the ones we've known in the past, because another world war would mean total chaos that we will never recover from.
Conventional warfare using conventional weapons, we can recover from, but not if the war turns nuclear, which it is possible in this day and age. But not so much back during world war 2 when no country except America had nuclear weapons.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:14 pmI do NOT KNOW, EXACTLY, when 'a war' is classed as 'a world war', but from since you wrote this it only took less than six weeks for 'another war' to break out, which some say WILL be 'another world war'.

Sorry, but I do not live in time, I just say things as I see them coming down the pipe. I know world wars can happen because history informs us they can. So fuck you with your annoying sanctimoniousism crap.
Last edited by Dontaskme on Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:20 pm
When a 'concept' is written down in 'words', then 'that concept' is SEEN, by 'Me'.
Nope, no concept is ever seen, only known. Do you want me to keep repeating that no concept is seen, only known... to you?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:30 am According to Putin Russia and Ukraine are one people.

Reports today: ''All these people will die because of you': Zelensky slams NATO's refusal to establish a no-fly zone over Ukraine and says that it gives Russia the 'green light' to carry out more attacks as Kremlin declares limited ceasefire in Mariupol''

If only someone knew what the hell is going on here.

One thing I do know is there is no ENDGAME for humanity until we all make the same realisation that when one of us is hurting, we are all hurting. How complicated do we have to make what is very simple.
What's the difference between wrong and right...?

WRONG

But what is behind "him" is: HATRED for the, IMAGINED, "other side".
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:30 am ____________

RIGHT

How many more innocent babies are we going to sent to their horrible bloody deaths before we realise we've had enough of all the hurting?
But I thought 'life' was all about death and destruction anyway, correct?

If yes, then 'you', fighting and killing human beings, are just doing what 'life', itself, does, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:30 am Either we stop making babies, or we stop making bombs and guns, and soldiers to launch the bombs and gunfire.
Why do you have to do either of these?

Why can you NOT just keep making babies and bombs, and just keep killing each other?

After all, 'Life' is all about DEATH and MISERY, to you, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:30 am It's that simple. Reality is very simple, until it's made complicated.
But 'Reality', to you, is about PAIN and SUFFERING, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 10:30 am If you need to defend yourself...then that SELF was never free....no matter how much you try to delude yourself into believing the contrary.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:22 pm
So, the ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE ANSWER IS; There is absolutely NOTHING UNEXPECTED about that picture AT ALL.

So, whoever made the CLAIM that that picture continues to "blow their mind", was NOT able to SEE and DISCERN thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things', from the Falsehoods, which exist because of the 'thinking' and 'concepts' within human bodies.
I have no idea what the heck you are talking about, and quite frankly I do not care, nor do I want to know what you are talking about.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:32 pm
But 'Reality', to you, is about PAIN and SUFFERING, correct?
Yes, reality to me, is about pain and suffering.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:30 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:14 pm

Conventional warfare using conventional weapons, we can recover from, but not if the war turns nuclear, which it is possible in this day and age. But not so much back during world war 2 when no country except America had nuclear weapons.
What does the 'conventional' word refer to, EXACTLY, in relation to 'warfare'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:30 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 3:14 pmI do NOT KNOW, EXACTLY, when 'a war' is classed as 'a world war', but from since you wrote this it only took less than six weeks for 'another war' to break out, which some say WILL be 'another world war'.

Sorry, but I do not live in time, I just say things as I see them coming down the pipe. I know world wars can happen because history informs us they can. So fuck you with your annoying sanctimoniousism crap.
I was just POINTING OUT and SHOWING how QUICKLY 'you', adult human beings, can TURN TO 'WAR'.

The VERY LAST 'thing' I was SAYING or DOING was being "sanctimonious".