The Problem with War

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: The Problem with War

Post by Dontaskme »

Makes logical sense to me, not knowingly creating more suffering in the world, unless we do not care about the suffering in the context we actually have no problem with pain and suffering which seems to be the case, since pregnant women are everywhere, you can usually know when a woman is pregnant when their belly is the size of a huge beach ball.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:18 pmThis does NOT logically follow, and so does NOT make 'logical sense'.
I know and that's why discussing anything with you is an absolute horrific nightmare.

Goodbye, until we meet again, when I fancy having another horrific nightmare.

We not knowingly know that life is pain and suffering, and so we just keep repeating it over and over again through procreation. Why, because we're idiots.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 pm
Age wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:28 pmBecause the INSTINCTUAL DRIVE to PROCREATE and KEEP the species ALIVE overrides ALL 'thinking'.
Sorry, have to disagree with the instinctual drive to procreate.
How could you, logically, 'disagree' with an INSTINCTUAL DRIVE?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 pm Animals instinctively mate, yes, but they have no clue they are making babies out of that instinct to mate.
Are human beings 'animals' or NOT?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 pm They do not say to each other, hey come here you, how about the two of us get together, and make a baby, come on now, open up for me, it's about time we made some babies... not like humans do, who know how babies are made and where they come from.
'you' KNOW the words and languages human beings use to communicate with each other. 'you' do NOT know the words or languages that OTHER animals use to communicate with each other. So, you do NOT know what they are SAYING to each other.

And, OF COURSE, OTHER animals do NOT speak and say 'things', like human beings do.

ALSO, NONE of what you say here as ANY 'thing' to do with the INSTINCTUAL DRIVE within ALL 'species' to PROCREATE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 pm Intelligence does not deliberately create a new life already knowing the pain and suffering that new organism will experience within the sentient feeling organism...
WHY do you ONLY LOOK AT and SEE 'life' through the eyes of 'you' ONLY?

Because 'you' have been PUT IN 'pain' and IN 'suffering' does NOT mean that "others" WILL PUT their OWN children through such 'pain' AND 'suffering', AS WELL.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 pm in fact it's very cruel of nature to create pain and suffering organisms in the first place.
you have such a SHORT-SIGHTED and NARROW perspective of 'things' here.

Nature, Itself, was NOT some 'thing' that 'thought' of 'things' BEFOREHAND.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 pm But nature does not care about that aspect of sentience, it care only to reproduce and replicate, it has no idea that pain and suffering is part of the deal, no more than a cat knows it is inflicting pain and suffering on the mouse it tortures to death in a slow and painful way, eventually snapping off it's brain with it's teeth.
So, this completely and utterly CONTRADICTS your previous CLAIM, in the quote before this one.

If 'Nature', Itself, has NO IDEA, then 'It' can NOT be 'cruel'. And to CLAIM otherwise ONLY CONTRADICTS what you are saying here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 pm Nature is a barbaric serial killer.
This is what you keep SAYING, and LOOKING AT. Without EVER mentioning that it is 'Nature' that ALSO PROVIDES and CREATES 'life'.

WHY ONLY LOOK AT the VERY SMALL, NARROWED, and/or SHORT-SIGHTED view and picture of 'things'?

WHY NOT LOOK AT ALL and EVERY 'thing' INSTEAD?
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 4:45 pm Intelligence is knowing this, and then doing something about it.
LOL
LOL
LOL

And besides whinging and complaining, and TELLING EVERY one else to NOT procreate, what are 'you' ACTUALLY DOING?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:17 amThis is what you keep SAYING, and LOOKING AT. Without EVER mentioning that it is 'Nature' that ALSO PROVIDES and CREATES 'life'.
Life is a barbaric serial killer. There is only life, and life is nothing and everything combined to exist as one simultaneous reality here now..

And yes, In my narrow minded personal opinion, I think being alive sucks real bad, it's totally disgusting and humiliating, and the work of deaf dumb and blind force, that knows itself as and through the sophisticated consciously aware sentient organism that is the thought process that evolution put here for no reason or purpose except to say it could, and did, and nothing that is created had any choice in the matter whatsoever, because life is living itself all alone one without a second...nothing started it and so nothing can end what nothing started.

No word can define reality, and yet, every word defines reality, so the word God, to me, is just another word for oneness all alone one without a second.

You can respond however which way you like to my ideas, I'm not ever going to change them. You can say they are wrong, right, contradictive or whatever else you think about them, your responses will never change my view.

In my opinion, nature is interested in one thing only and that is perfecting the most efficient and resilient killing machine as and through biological sentient organisms. Life is utterly the most dangerous event that ever took place in this universe that is reality. The crocodile is a perfect example of evolutionary success. Humans are the the most imperfect creation, in my opinion.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am
Age wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:17 amThis is what you keep SAYING, and LOOKING AT. Without EVER mentioning that it is 'Nature' that ALSO PROVIDES and CREATES 'life'.
Life is a barbaric serial killer.
This is just YOUR OPINION, which is based solely on what 'that body' HAS EXPERIENCED.

'Life', Itself, is ALSO other 'things', to other people.

And, can you REALLY NOT YET SEE the CONTRADICTION in saying; It is 'Life', which is the KILLER?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am There is only life, and life is nothing and everything combined to exist as one simultaneous reality here now..
Okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am And yes, In my narrow minded personal opinion, I think being alive sucks real bad, it's totally disgusting and humiliating, and the work of deaf dumb and blind force, that knows itself as and through the sophisticated consciously aware sentient organism that is the thought process that evolution put here for no reason or purpose except to say it could, and did, and nothing that is created had any choice in the matter whatsoever, because life is living itself all alone one without a second...nothing started it and so nothing can end what nothing started.
The "logic" here does NOT follow. Although the conclusion might still be Correct.

Anyway, does YOUR OPINION REALLY matter here?

And, are you even YET AWARE that LOOKING and SEEING 'the world', or 'Life', Itself, through the experiences of ANOTHER body, then 'you' would have a VERY DIFFERENT OPINION?

If yes, then WHY keep TELLING 'us' YOUR OPINION, as though YOURS is somehow better or more right than "anothers"?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am No word can define reality,
Do you MEAN 'words' here?

If you only MEANT 'word', then 'reality' has ALREADY been defined. As can be CLEARLY SEEN and PROVED True here.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am and yet, every word defines reality, so the word God, to me, is just another word for oneness all alone one without a second.
Okay.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am You can respond however which way you like to my ideas, I'm not ever going to change them.
LOL Okay.

Also what 'idea' are you referring to here?

From my perspective you are just expressing YOUR OPINIONS only.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am You can say they are wrong, right, contradictive or whatever else you think about them, your responses will never change my view.
LOL YOUR VIEWS are CHANGING, ALL THE TIME. As can be SEEN and PROVED True, ALSO.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am In my opinion, nature is interested in one thing only and that is perfecting the most efficient and resilient killing machine as and through biological sentient organisms.
So, to "dontaskme's" OPINION 'Nature', Itself, is just interested in KILLING Itself, ONLY.

Okay. Now that that is settled, we can move along.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am Life is utterly the most dangerous event that ever took place in this universe that is reality.
It is also the ONLY 'Thing' existing, and eternally.

Which is Truly CONTRADICTORY, considering you also CLAIM that 'Nature' is interested in ONE THING ONLY, and that is; PERFECTING "a resilient killing machine" AGAINST ITSELF.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am The crocodile is a perfect example of evolutionary success.
But they can be wiped out VERY SIMPLY and VERY EASILY.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 6:28 am Humans are the the most imperfect creation, in my opinion.
Okay. And, it might be because of this IMPERFECTION that 'you', the human being known as "dontaskme" here, has some VERY CONTRADICTORY views and opinions.

When the human beings evolve past the stage that they are in, when this was being written, that is; the IMPERFECT STAGE, then we can and WILL SEE what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' REALLY IS.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age...life sucks in my opinion, it's disgusting, and I cannot wait to go back to sleep.

Nothing you say to me will change my opinion.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

I found a neo-schopenhauerian for ya, dontaxme. You'll love this guy. He's the life of the party. Not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Mainl%C3%A4nder
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:49 pm I found a neo-schopenhauerian for ya, dontaxme. You'll love this guy. He's the life of the party. Not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philipp_Mainl%C3%A4nder
Thanks promethean..

I think bahman hit the nail on the head when he wrote ...

bahman wrote: You cannot choose otherwise. We are trapped in the illusion forever.

This ultimate truth from bahman will stick with me forever. I resonated with that statement so much.

In other words, there is no way out of what we never entered.

There's just 'what is' infinitely for eternity...and ''what is'' can never be ''what isn't''. It's all the same one unconditional love dreaming difference where there is none...including Putins war.