General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: LBGTQ

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:41 pm
Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:12 am
Gary Childress wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:21 pm

As a Christian, I believe it's best for us to trust in God that God will get our souls through this trying time with his grace. I feel like that's all we can do. We must remain Christians and try to allow God and the acts of Christ to lead us through this and not let the enemy lead us away from Christ. That's what I honestly believe right now. Maybe I'm wrong, though. But it feels like maybe the right thing to do.
When you say "follow God", how do you decide which of the many apparent directions to go?
So you advice is all very well, but when Hitler followed God's path it lead to the death of 85 million people.
Even children of a lesser God such as American presidents in the post war period have collectively killed as many on their mission.

Whilst we are on the topic of God. Why would he give LGBTQ people their tendancies, whilst at the same time giving some of his followers the tendancy to hate LGBTQ people?
How is that working out for you? Where would you "follow" here?
You're probably right, Sculptor. If there is a God, then God doesn't want some of us to be happy in this world. He's forsaken some of us. I think he's forsaken me. I can't be a Christian. I'm too hung up on desire and angry and bitter over this world. I was going to get baptized but I don't think I will. I can't love God and I can't love Jesus. The only one I can love is a woman who doesn't care one iota about me one way or the other.
FFS. STill going on about that. No wonder she's not interested. Who wants a self-pitying whiner?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:21 pm

As a Christian, I believe it's best for us to trust in God that God will get our souls through this trying time with his grace. I feel like that's all we can do. We must remain Christians and try to allow God and the acts of Christ to lead us through this and not let the enemy lead us away from Christ. That's what I honestly believe right now. Maybe I'm wrong, though. But it feels like maybe the right thing to do.
When you say "follow God", how do you decide which of the many apparent directions to go?
So you advice is all very well, but when Hitler followed God's path it lead to the death of 85 million people.
Even children of a lesser God such as American presidents in the post war period have collectively killed as many on their mission.

Whilst we are on the topic of God. Why would he give LGBTQ people their tendancies, whilst at the same time giving some of his followers the tendancy to hate LGBTQ people?
You're probably right, Sculptor. If there is a God, then God doesn't want some of us to be happy in this world. He's forsaken some of us. I think he's forsaken me. I can't be a Christian. I'm too hung up on desire and angry and bitter over this world. I was going to get baptized but I don't think I will. I can't love God and I can't love Jesus. The only one I can love is a woman who doesn't care one iota about me one way or the other.
Baptism is a waste of water.
Sorry about that woman. I've been there. Do you have children in common?
If not you can completely move on: do it!
Find another fish.
I have a woman that loves me. That's all I need.
Last edited by Sculptor on Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:11 pm Me 'n Gary are only interested in two things, and that's titties and beer
Titties and beer are overrated.
Here is the best FZ ever did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A8HMCfXmVc0
vegetariantaxidermy

A person is a 'who', not a 'that'. Did any of these people actually go to school?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Here is the best FZ ever did."

I saw Project Object do that song flawlessly in a bar. Xylophones on stage and everything.

If it's not the best, then it's certainly right on up there, haus. Most would say the 'Don't Eat The Yellow Snow' suite (off Apostrophe... three songs run together) is the best. Hard to argue with that, but it can be done.
Veganman

Post by Veganman »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:08 am
Veganman wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:15 pm With the apparent rise in LBGTQ people around the world, are we heading for a more polyamorous society, or will couples, LBGTQ or not, remain the norm?
Have you any evidence or reason to think that LBGTQ has a polyamorous tendancy?
You may be mistaking a indirect correlation .
Men will stick their cocks somewhere as often and in as many holes as are willing to accomodate. Heteros find it much more difficult to find a mate than male homos since they have to convince a person of the opposite sex.
But this tendancy does not follow for lesbians, trans and other groups. Lesbians, being women, have a more likley tendancy to form long term relationships, and since their partners are also women, this could well lead to greater monomgamy.
A good proportion of trans, can have deep psychological bridges to cross and are not necessarily in it for the sex, but looking to "be" who they think they ought to be.
But all this is, is a set of generalisations, based on my limited experience in life, set against a sensationalist and often prurient judgemental media.

I just wondered what brought you to this question?
I must be an exception to men then because I wouldn't stick my cock in any hole available, I'm quite particular in that respect. Lol. Anyway, I raised the question because I was doing some research on changing sexual attitudes around the world and noticed that there seems to be a number of polyamorous groups coming up on social media. I also found that far more people were coming out these days and experimenting with alternative lifestyles. In my experience, like is attracted to like, so if say a man or woman is bi-sexual the possibility of them being in a relationship of three or more may be very appealing. The same could be said of say three people who are of the same sex but with shared beliefs about things, such as ethical vegans. My theory is really based on the idea that with more people liberating their sexuality, they may also want to change the more conformist views of what being in a relationship means. Why be with one person when being with two can provide them with more in many respects.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:14 pm

FFS. STill going on about that. No wonder she's not interested. Who wants a self-pitying whiner?
I can't help being a "self-pitying whiner". It's who I am. If women can't love me then that just makes me feel even worse. Therefore, I figure that makes me more than justified in being a "self-pitying whiner."
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:45 am

I can't help being a "self-pitying whiner". It's who I am. If women can't love me then that just makes me feel even worse. Therefore, I figure that makes me more than justified in being a "self-pitying whiner."
Of course you can help it. Just don't do it.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:54 am

All women seem to want are men who neither need, nor deserve them. You all serve no constructive role in a man's life other than to bring us into this lonely POS world. You fail us at every opportunity.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Women should love men who are in need of their love. But instead, women call such men "needy" as though that in itself were reason to reject them. Find the loneliest man on earth and then deny him what he needs. That's all women are good for. They don't stand by you when you're down. They only want you when you're rich, fun to be with and on top of the world. Then they dump you when a man takes a fall and needs them most.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:56 am

All women seem to want are men who neither need, nor deserve them. You all serve no constructive role in a man's life other than to bring us into this lonely POS world. You fail us at every opportunity.
Yep, misogyny is a really good way to win a woman over :roll: So she's not attracted to you. Find someone who is if you are that desperate to be in a relationship, although being in a successful relationship requires a perfect balance of mutual lust, mental well-being, empathy, tolerance, compassion, insight, thoughtfulness.... Have luck navigating THAT lot.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:02 am Women should love men who are in need of their love. But instead, women call such men "needy" as though that in itself were reason to reject them. Find the loneliest man on earth and then deny him what he needs. That's all women are good for. They don't stand by you when you're down. They only want you when you're rich, fun to be with and on top of the world. Then they dump you when a man takes a fall and needs them most.
Fuck off. You sound like a serial killer in the making.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:08 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:02 am Women should love men who are in need of their love. But instead, women call such men "needy" as though that in itself were reason to reject them. Find the loneliest man on earth and then deny him what he needs. That's all women are good for. They don't stand by you when you're down. They only want you when you're rich, fun to be with and on top of the world. Then they dump you when a man takes a fall and needs them most.
Oh, yes. I forgot, lonely men who have been dumped into the waste basket by women and kicked to the curb are all "serial killers." I've never even struck another human being in anger, thank you very much!!
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:11 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:08 am
Oh, yes. I forgot, lonely men who have been dumped into the waste basket by women and kicked to the curb are all "serial killers." I've never even struck another human being in anger, thank you very much!!
Do you think women are never dumped? You are so self-indulgent!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:07 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:56 am
Yep, misogyny is a really good way to win a woman over :roll: So she's not attracted to you. Find someone who is if you are that desperate to be in a relationship, although being in a successful relationship requires a perfect balance of mutual lust, mental well-being, empathy, tolerance, compassion, insight, thoughtfulness.... Have luck navigating THAT lot.
NONE of you are attracted to me. WTF am I supposed to do, just roll over and die?????