Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: LBGTQ

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 4:32 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:46 am
Walker wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:01 pm Image

Here’s a new variant.
It affects the mind, causing legal attacks on women’s sports.
The jury is out as to whether or not it’s the cause or effect of Wokeness.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/0 ... ia-thomas/

Apparently, the man/woman who was outswimming women/women, is now being outswimmed* by a woman/man, although I wouldn’t swear to the labeling for obvious reasons.

* outswum?
Yet one is a 'man' and the other a 'woman' (or vice versa), so why would they be competing against each other? You need to read something other than 'Brietbart'. I gave up on trying to read it. I couldn't work out who was supposed to be the 'woman' and who the 'man' or whether a man was beating a woman or a woman/man was beating a man/woman/woman or a woman/man/man or a AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
I think they are the same dude (pre-wookie (prepubescent))
I can see that the photos are of the same person, but if you read the article (and I don't think it's satirical) one transperson has beaten another transperson from the other side of the fence.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Here’s a picture from another source that tells the tale. Apparently the woman/man is competing against women/women, and against a man/woman, but not against women/men, and not against men/men.

That should cover all the possibilities, but it probably doesn’t.

Too bad too sad for the defeated women/women who had a chance for a scholarship, before the rules changed and they started losing competitions.

vegetariantaxidermy

Fascinating. There must have become a point where humanity reached its peak of sanity and was as sane as it was ever going to be (not sure when that would have been), and all subsequent steps in social evolution are simply pushing society further and further into insanity. One has to wonder where it's all leading us. Perhaps right back to where it all began (the jungle?)? Oh no, there are hardly any jungles left. Perhaps a 'Mad Max' (the one where Mel Gibson was young and handsome) apocalyptic world?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:05 am Fascinating. There must have become a point where humanity reached its peak of sanity and was as sane as it was ever going to be (not sure when that would have been), and all subsequent steps in social evolution are simply pushing society further and further into insanity. One has to wonder where it's all leading us. Perhaps right back to where it all began (the jungle?)? Oh no, there are hardly any jungles left. Perhaps a 'Mad Max' (the one where Mel Gibson was young and handsome) apocalyptic world?
One would always have to be insane to be into insanity.

Personally, I'd rather just not be in what I think I'm in. And there lies my sanity.

As for being labeled insane. One would literally have to carry my dead carcass in a body bag before I ever agreed to committing myself to an insane asylum.
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:13 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:05 am Fascinating. There must have become a point where humanity reached its peak of sanity and was as sane as it was ever going to be (not sure when that would have been), and all subsequent steps in social evolution are simply pushing society further and further into insanity. One has to wonder where it's all leading us. Perhaps right back to where it all began (the jungle?)? Oh no, there are hardly any jungles left. Perhaps a 'Mad Max' (the one where Mel Gibson was young and handsome) apocalyptic world?
One would always have to be insane to be into insanity.

Personally, I'd rather just not be in what I think I'm in. And there lies my sanity.

As for being labeled insane. One would literally have to carry my dead carcass in a body bag before I ever agreed to committing myself to an insane asylum.
I don't think insane asylums even exist any more. Political Correctness tells us that we need to be kind to the criminally insane--they just have a 'unique perspective' on the world...
vegetariantaxidermy

I know the world is gettier nuttier because I keep reading stuff that I assume is satirical and then find out it's not...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Well I don't know what to believe anymore and I'm sick of all the fighting, so fuck it. I'm going for it.

Blonde or brunette?
rsz_1screenshot_20220119-014110.png
rsz_1screenshot_20220119-014110.png (132.98 KiB) Viewed 942 times
rsz_screenshot_20220119-012938.png
rsz_screenshot_20220119-012938.png (123.82 KiB) Viewed 942 times
Walker

Post by Walker »

Aren't there more letters to that alphabet?

What word does the "B" signify?

Butch? Boy? Bitch? Binary?

What the hell is binary?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Walker wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:16 am Aren't there more letters to that alphabet?

What word does the "B" signify?

Butch? Boy? Bitch? Binary?

What the hell is binary?
B = bisexual (most of the planet, just ask Kurt Kobain)

Well, it's supposed to be LGBTQ as in Lifes Good BT Queue
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:51 am Well I don't know what to believe anymore and I'm sick of all the fighting, so fuck it. I'm going for it.

Blonde or brunette?

rsz_1screenshot_20220119-014110.png

rsz_screenshot_20220119-012938.png
Since you didn't shave, definitely brunette.

I've decided to become a lesbian which means demontying myself. Apparently I can get a cheaper operation if I trade in my willy to some woman that wants a willy.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:16 am

What the hell is binary?
Something having two parts.

Always be yourself, the real/fictional character. One appearing as the many.

The female is smarter than the male because she swings both ways... < symbolic of God in drag.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:52 am
Walker wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:16 am

What the hell is binary?
Something having two parts.

Always be yourself, the real/fictional character. One appearing as the many.

The female is smarter than the male because she swings both ways... < symbolic of God in drag.
I doubt if it's a shiva/shakti reference.

It's probably more of a functional reference and involved with body plumbing apparatuses (apparati?).
Walker

Post by Walker »

How many letters are required to identify and taxonomize this into the spectrum?
Vanna, is there a G? What about vowels?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLl9GERTMYg
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:36 pm How many letters are required to identify and taxonomize this into the spectrum?

That's hilarious. None of them can dance :lol: But to be fair the Americans excel at that kind of dancing.

Check out the nerdy looking guy with glasses:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf55gHK ... chipsbilly
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Thu Jan 20, 2022 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Walker

Re: LBGTQPSP

Post by Walker »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:45 pm
Walker wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 7:36 pm How many letters are required to identify and taxonomize this into the spectrum?

This is hilarious. None of them can dance :lol: But to be fair the American excel at that kind of dancing.

Check out the nerdy looking guy with glasses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf55gHK ... chipsbilly
Wow. All of them, precision speed and power. PSP.

Not so for the Japanese greasers.