Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: LBGTQ

Post by attofishpi »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:05 am
Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:03 am

Did you loose your rubber ducky?
I think you mean "lose" fuckwit...learn to spell, then learn grammar before telling everyone how great u r @ it.
Nope, you missed another joke, you want me to punctuate too, so you get it, or maybe that will not help.
I am still waiting for you to explain what is humourous about: "Did you loose your rubber ducky?"
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:13 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:05 am

I think you mean "lose" fuckwit...learn to spell, then learn grammar before telling everyone how great u r @ it.
Nope, you missed another joke, you want me to punctuate too, so you get it, or maybe that will not help.
I am still waiting for you to explain what is humourous about: "Did you loose your rubber ducky?"
Another contestant has won another cherished chair on my shit list for being intolerably stupid.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:17 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:13 am

Another contestant has won another cherished chair on my shit list for being intolerably stupid.
I'd imagine any list you write would be a "shit list". In fact, you strike me as the type of chap that would stumble across last month's shopping list and head straight up the shops with it. :mrgreen:
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

I wish we used "nutter" in American English because it's such a delightful word.

This guy's an absolute nutter. I hope he at least has a supportive family. I don't like mental illness, I don't like the stigma the mentally ill get. But it's no excuse for being so damn rude.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:24 am I wish we used "nutter" in American English because it's such a delightful word.

This guy's an absolute nutter. I hope he at least has a supportive family. I don't like mental illness, I don't like the stigma the mentally ill get. But it's no excuse for being so damn rude.
Sshh...don't mention "American English", you may have to deal with the wrath of Veg (which of course is hilarious)

..and yeah! I AM a certified 'nutter', I've got the paperwork to prove it too. But do I get a men shun from Dangerpants? nope, no credit where credit is due :D
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:19 am

Holy crap, you are really gonna try an weasel your way out of that one, by suggesting "it was a joke"!!
Perhaps he meant it as a euphemism? As in ' did you let your 'rubber ducky' (nudge nudge wink wink) loose', set it free from the constraints of your Y fronts?
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:08 am

Holy crap, you are really gonna try an weasel your way out of that one, by suggesting "it was a joke"!!
Perhaps he meant it as a euphemism? As in ' did you let your 'rubber ducky' (nudge nudge wink wink) loose', set it free from the constraints of your Y fronts?
Are you out of your mind, women are not even to suspect the solution to a joke. Shame on you.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

:lol:

Hey, I think you could be right there Veg, maybe I am finally getting my own stalker!
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:13 am

Hey, I think you could be right there Veg, maybe I am finally getting my own stalker!
See what I mean about stupidity, any one can examine the trail of our discourses. God you are stupid.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:20 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:13 am

See what I mean about stupidity, any one can examine the trail of our discourses. God you are stupid.
God gets pissed off with people when they call 'Him' stupid, not sure why you are blaming him anyway.

Now you are giving me mixed signals here Phil, do you actually want to bonk me or not? I have to tell you, I am an arse virgin so if you do start stalking me, and you are the rapey type of stalker...please be gentle on me.
Astro Cat

Post by Astro Cat »

I mean I laughed at Phil's masturbation joke for what that's worth. That was Phil at his most lucid. Good job Phil
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:32 am
Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:24 am I wish we used "nutter" in American English because it's such a delightful word.

Sshh...don't mention "American English", you may have to deal with the wrath of Veg (which of course is hilarious)

..and yeah! I AM a certified 'nutter', I've got the paperwork to prove it too. But do I get a men shun from Dangerpants? nope, no credit where credit is due :D
Sorry bud, but you know that critter in Jurassic Park that doen't eat the kids because he has movement based vision? Well the notorious bastard PlopDoodooPants has arsehole based vision. He only speculates about the psychiatric deficiencies of nutters when he is wondering what makes them so fucking annoying and stupid. You seem to be the happy kind of mad :)
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:57 am I mean I laughed at Phil's masturbation joke for what that's worth. That was Phil at his most lucid. Good job Phil
I ain't got no job! I'm retired. The work I do I was asked to do, charity, ya' know?

And, please don't ask me who asked me, I am too tired to start this all over again, when it just ain't no use.

I don't put people on my shit list to punish them, I do it because I got too much work I was asked to do.

See, I never found a help meet for me. I tried four times.

I even tried one of those Sex bots, but sure enough, she ran off with Electric Bill.

Why things are so bad, not even rabbits are having rabbits, nope, they be called Energizer Bunnies,
And you cannot even get a foot or a stew outta them.

Why, they use to teach about the birds and the bees, but now bees are becoming rare, and birds just dropping shit out of the sky, if they aint dead already from starvation.

I use to envy the little guy on Fantasy Island and tried to emulate him, but I could never get the knack of saying, "Boss, its de plane, its de plane." the best I could do is raise my eyes to the skies and say, "Fucking pigeons."

So, even though I was told that with my intelligence, the sky was the limit, Fantasy Island made me realize I had to be a Nob of manual labor, and later, I learnt it was also the Socratic choice. I just have to make sure I got a lot of soap and water.

The moral of this tedious story telling is that, even though you are told that the sky is your limit, it takes real intelligence to know the difference between the perceptible and the intelligible sky. It takes real intelligence to know what help for mankind really is. You can let other's tell you what you are living for, or you can know it as biological fact. We are all born with the exact same responsibilities, but so has always been the very very few who have ever known what and why the are.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

If fish pie is a nutter then imagine the convoluted mess that phil8shio's mind must be :shock:
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:51 pm If fish pie is a nutter then imagine the convoluted mess that phil8shio's mind must be :shock:
Well the best fish pie, as they say, is found between the legs of a beautiful woman.