LBGTQ

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: LBGTQ

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Don't you just love it when a clown claims to have someone on their 'ignore list' then admits that they sneak a peek at their posts anyway? :lol: :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Phil8659 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:39 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:27 pm Using children as political tools is despicable and hands down the lowest form of politics.
But that implies, as the ability to use grammar systems is used to test mental age, that you agree with me with a trite quote, but wholly heatedly deny the biological fact, is measured by literacy, itself.
A trite phrase does not make an adult mind.
Agree with you? About what? Your posts seem to be attempts at metaphor but they just come across as insane.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:49 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:27 pm Using children as political tools is despicable and hands down the lowest form of politics.
But that implies, as the ability to use grammar systems is used to test mental age, that you agree with me with a trite quote, but wholly heatedly deny the biological fact, is measured by literacy, itself.
Agree with you? About what? Your posts seem to be attempts at metaphor but they just come across as insane.
Yes, just like a child, it is everyone's else's fault, the devil make you do it.
vegetariantaxidermy

Phil8659 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:19 pm

Yes, just like a child, it is everyone's else's fault, the devil make you do it.
That makes no sense. This is why good grammar and punctuation skills are so important--they enable one to get one's point across to others without confusion. Lives and fortunes have been lost because of poor grammar and incorrect punctuation.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:21 pm
Phil8659 wrote: Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:19 pm

That makes no sense. This is why good grammar and punctuation skills are so important--they enable one to get one's point across to others without confusion. Lives and fortunes have been lost because of poor grammar and incorrect punctuation.
See what I mean, a child.
Your body reads the environment, processes that information, and writes behavior back to the body. '
In metaphor, which by your own admission is over your head. You shall love the lord thy God, with your whole body, mind, and soul.
It is a simply biologically factual metaphor, the destiny of human evolution. And a provable fact.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

So answer me this, is it not true, the attempt to discourage disrespect for one's own body, factually an expression for the respect of life itself?

The degenerate mind, cannot think.

Is not, the so called homo phobia, a biologically correct response to helping people try and learn to love themselves?

And this is why, you critique all wrong behavior, because, as Socrates said, he was a master of Love, not love of the body, but the love of what man is supposed to be.

A lot of people believe that love means telling a lie.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Now, let us put things together, like a puzzle.

Let us take the biological fact, that every form of life is composed of some number of life support systems.
In other words, to each other, they are individual, working together for a common goal. Can you develop what some dumb asses call political or social theory out of that biological fact? Yes, you can even, as was done, develop the whole of psychology from it.

Now, what happens when one or more individual life support systems fail to do their job? The whole body dies either very quickly, or even very slowly.

Now, if we use what is called psychology, what happens if a mind does not do its job? Same thing.

So, when one life support system refuses to do its job, such as the mind, is it not a fact that a person is sociopathic first towards their own body?
What you have done to others, you most certainly do to yourself.
Now you can dig up all the fancy names, all the pretty initials, acronyms ect., by simply psychopathology does not change because you change the name.
If you are willing to kill your own body, you will kill anybody.

Now people may not be able to understand why they feel animosity but they are certainly justified in expressing it, to within the limits of law.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Phil8659, we may have to kill you like we did with all the other 8658 "Phils".. :twisted:
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:59 am Phil8659, we may have to kill you like we did with all the other 8658 "Phils".. :twisted:
Did you loose your rubber ducky?
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:03 am
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:59 am Phil8659, we may have to kill you like we did with all the other 8658 "Phils".. :twisted:
I think you mean "lose" fuckwit...learn to spell, then learn grammar before telling everyone how great u r @ it.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:05 am
I think you mean "lose" fuckwit...learn to spell, then learn grammar before telling everyone how great u r @ it.
:lol:
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

Nope, you missed another joke, you want me to punctuate too, so you get it, or maybe that will not help.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 am

Nope, you missed another joke, you want me to punctuate too, so you get it, or maybe that will not help.
Holy crap, you are really gonna try an weasel your way out of that one, by suggesting "it was a joke"!!

Shall I bother, please do explain this joke as thus far with every post you have made in your short PHN forum life it appears the YOU are in fact, the joke.

Go ahead, explain your joke as clearly I am either too stupid to see the humour, or you have one of those insane senses of what humour actually is.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:19 am
Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:07 am

Holy crap, you are really gonna try an weasel your way out of that one, by suggesting "it was a joke"!!

Shall I bother, please do explain this joke as thus far with every post you have made in your short PHN forum life it appears the YOU are in fact, the joke.

Go ahead, explain your joke as clearly I am either too stupid to see the humour, or you have one of those insane senses of what humour actually is.
Missed it again. Here we are, on an informal forum, and a dumbass, unable to follow the intelligible, which is what philosophy is about, nitpicking, unproofed typing, like a 12 year old retard. You are the joke, and do not even get yourself.
Phil8659

Post by Phil8659 »

attofishpi
Or do you insist on being punished and told to shut the phuck up if you do not have the least wit to contribute a valid thought?
So here it is stupid.

I have put in the earliest rendition of the complete Works of Euclid, in English which is incomprehensible to most, I put it into today's American Spelling. Would you like to proof that for me?

Or, do you imagine, that those who study original or my edit of it, spend all day whining about the grammar and spelling of that era?

You are just another whiny ass sociopath.