LBGTQ

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Walker

Re: LBGTQ

Post by Walker »

Brinton, Brandon's pick, from the same link as above.

Although, the outfit ain't as flashy ...
FlashDangerpants

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Walker wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:15 pm this is a serious, philosophical topic.
Seriously, and philosophically, is your obsession with trannies based on envy because they are living the life you had to deny yourself?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Gary Childress wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 12:03 pm
I think kids are going to pick up on this sort of stuff when they are given role models like this. We're going to have a very odd generation of children after all this.
- Look at the influence.
- He is inappropriate … just as some folks come to this thread corrupted by inappropriate intent.
- Logically, it appears that he, and those corrupted by inappropriate intent, likely share a common influence.

- Since half of the right answer is the right question, then in principle if not specifically, what is the nature of this common influence that effects inappropriateness?
- This same cause could be influencing the little children, even now, before their views have ossified.
- Hopefully the fact that they haven’t become set in their ways will save them from PTSD when the masks come off.
Walker

Post by Walker »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:38 pm
Seriously, and philosophically ...
Seriously, philosophically, and objectively speaking, FlashDangerpants sounds rather flamboyant, if not exhibitionistic.

Just sayin' ...

And your irrational, off-topic aggression could be a defense. A defense of your intent, or perhaps your cause.

:|
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

promethean75 wrote: Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:32 pm Is this true, Gary? Can you be an arsehole?

Oh yeah? Prove it.

I want you to hit me as hard as you can
Yes. I can be an "arsehole" sometimes. It's OK to call me one when I'm being one.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Seriously, and philosophically, is your obsession with trannies based on envy because they are living the life you had to deny yourself?
Seriously, and philosophically, I hope our society doesn't reach a point where we're all coming unglued in order to accommodate a prominent public official who seems to choose his outfits for no other reason than shock value. I mean, what happens when the shock value wears off? Will he seek some other inappropriate means of notoriety? Will he be satisfied that he sent God only knows how many Christians into the fire of judgmental sin as they protested his behavior? What is the point of his behavior? Is he just "genetically pre-programmed" to like red dresses and can't help it? Is he doing this with some kind of malicious intent?
Last edited by Gary Childress on Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Walker wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:36 pm
Seriously, philosophically, and objectively speaking, FlashDangerpants sounds rather flamboyant, if not exhibitionistic.

Just sayin' ...

And your irrational, off-topic aggression could be a defense. A defense of your intent, or perhaps your cause.

As a Christian, I believe it's best for us to trust in God that God will get our souls through this trying time with his grace. I feel like that's all we can do. We must remain Christians and try to allow God and the acts of Christ to lead us through this and not let the enemy lead us away from Christ. That's what I honestly believe right now. Maybe I'm wrong, though. But it feels like maybe the right thing to do.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:46 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 11:24 pm
promethean75 wrote: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:15 pm I'm sensing a lot of judgement in your tone, Gary, and that's not Christian.
'Not christian'? That's hilarious. Being judgemental is what christians are all about. I wouldn't put Gary in that category though. He's one of the few objective people around (when he's not too busy apologising).

I have no idea what the dipshit in the photo is trying to prove btw. He's welcome to ruin his big, hairy male feet in ill-fitting, uncomfortable, back-destroying high heels though.

These boats that Brinton* is wearing in the image look big enough for the job, although take it from a walker, Canadian Red Wing boots are the best for hiking and standing on cold concrete for 12-hour shifts. (steel arch, baby.)

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck. The question is, what kind of duck?

How about: One distinguished by ignorance of appropriateness?

Even the ugly duckling, which in this case is a rather apt analogy, knew to clam up until realized that he was he wasn't who he thought.

* No lie, man. Biden tapped Brinton. (Spelling correction #2, Brandon tapped Brinton.)
Those are hideous. It's only a tiny minority of women who wear stilettos anyway. They always look vaguely ridiculous to me. It's only men who obsess over them.
vegetariantaxidermy

How dare you call their a 'tranny'. Their is a fluid!
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:21 pm

Just sayin' ...

As a Christian, I believe it's best for us to trust in God that God will get our souls through this trying time with his grace. I feel like that's all we can do. We must remain Christians and try to allow God and the acts of Christ to lead us through this and not let the enemy lead us away from Christ. That's what I honestly believe right now. Maybe I'm wrong, though. But it feels like maybe the right thing to do.
:roll:
Last edited by vegetariantaxidermy on Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Veganman wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:15 pm With the apparent rise in LBGTQ people around the world, are we heading for a more polyamorous society, or will couples, LBGTQ or not, remain the norm?
Have you any evidence or reason to think that LBGTQ has a polyamorous tendancy?
You may be mistaking a indirect correlation .
Men will stick their cocks somewhere as often and in as many holes as are willing to accomodate. Heteros find it much more difficult to find a mate than male homos since they have to convince a person of the opposite sex.
But this tendancy does not follow for lesbians, trans and other groups. Lesbians, being women, have a more likley tendancy to form long term relationships, and since their partners are also women, this could well lead to greater monomgamy.
A good proportion of trans, can have deep psychological bridges to cross and are not necessarily in it for the sex, but looking to "be" who they think they ought to be.
But all this is, is a set of generalisations, based on my limited experience in life, set against a sensationalist and often prurient judgemental media.

I just wondered what brought you to this question?
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Just sayin' ...

When you say "follow God", how do you decide which of the many apparent directions to go?
So you advice is all very well, but when Hitler followed God's path it lead to the death of 85 million people.
Even children of a lesser God such as American presidents in the post war period have collectively killed as many on their mission.

Whilst we are on the topic of God. Why would he give LGBTQ people their tendancies, whilst at the same time giving some of his followers the tendancy to hate LGBTQ people?
How is that working out for you? Where would you "follow" here?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Why would he give LGBTQ people their tendancies, whilst at the same time giving some of his followers the tendancy to hate LGBTQ people?"

Actually the devil makes them have those desires. Then, if they can bear an entire life of celibacy and miserable depression as a result of the shame and alienation they experience in a society that rejects them for having those desires, they get to go to heaven after they die. But if they don't... say maybe they putt a little from the rough one night after the disco tech... well then they go to hell.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Sculptor wrote: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:12 am

Just sayin' ...

When you say "follow God", how do you decide which of the many apparent directions to go?
So you advice is all very well, but when Hitler followed God's path it lead to the death of 85 million people.
Even children of a lesser God such as American presidents in the post war period have collectively killed as many on their mission.

Whilst we are on the topic of God. Why would he give LGBTQ people their tendancies, whilst at the same time giving some of his followers the tendancy to hate LGBTQ people?
How is that working out for you? Where would you "follow" here?
You're probably right, Sculptor. If there is a God, then God doesn't want some of us to be happy in this world. He's forsaken some of us. I think he's forsaken me. I can't be a Christian. I'm too hung up on desire and angry and bitter over this world. I was going to get baptized but I don't think I will. I can't love God and I can't love Jesus. The only one I can love is a woman who doesn't care one iota about me one way or the other.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Me 'n Gary are only interested in two things, and that's titties and beer