LBGTQ

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

promethean75

Re: LBGTQ

Post by promethean75 »

"Why would I give a fuck what he said?"

"By 'giving a fuck', I understand that involvement by which, compelled to find pleasurable or alarming by the effects of a certain determinate order of causes acting upon the body, the mind takes up a matter of thought and interest" - Promedict Spinoza
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history

You can see that transgenderism has a rich history and by no means is something new. Even as far back as the pedophile paradise of ancient Greece, folks were parading around the market in full drag. It is even reported that many men were found to be better adept than women at the preparation of various cheese and grape assortments, as well as the fondling of goats during the milking process. Moreover, many women, disappointed by the performance and reputation of the homosexual Spartan soldiers while on their war campaigns, would pretend to be males so they could be drafted into the army and show fancy-pants how it's supposed to be done.

But in any event, we can probably and rather safely advance the theory that transgenderism must result from the building of tremendous sociological pressures on the individual's sense of identify, causing a degree of psychogical turmoil and confusion about one's role in society and the family. These pressures can in turn probably be reduced to the manner in which a particular society organizes its divisions of labor, modes of material production, and political affairs. If we find in such organizations a propensity for structural conflict and competition among different classes of people, we might expect such unusual behavior to become more frequent.

But today, in a world that has not only maintained such rigorous structural conflict, but has also commodified cultural trends, fads, and other symbolic identifiers that are propagated through the overwhelming presence of media advertisement, we might find more and more people seeking gender reassignment as a way of dealing with the artificially exaggerated pressure put on them by the capitalist/consumerist system... particularly in how it sublimates class warfare through emphasizing the importance of material wealth and property, and the hyper-sexualized atmosphere this produces in the commercial industries.

We conclude that unless we design a society run and controlled by a single working class, and rid the world completely of religious superstition (a strong contributor to identity confusion), we can expect the great historical deluge of strangely curved and copius creatures to continue coming out of the shadows as if straight out of the Greek marketplace.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Walker wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:59 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:36 pm I think I see where this is going...
The woman trivia champ who Amy dethroned congratulated Amy on her womanly achievement.

Interesting that a woman trivia champ would support the fiction.

On a related note, a woman out of U. of Penn in Philly is suddenly smashing woman swimming records, and having lunch while waiting for second place to catch up to the finish. Some speculate on the potential of every woman swimming record being smashed, except maybe long-distance ocean swimming.

Reports are that the smashing new woman swimmer is supported by her women team-mates and they celebrate her victories for the team, but there are reports that these other woman swimmers are conflicted about this new woman grabbing all the gold.

Life imitates satire.

Keyword: woman.
Amazing. These women have done so much to improve women's sport. Sporty women everywhere must be thrilled to bits :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 5:35 pm https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_history

You can see that transgenderism has a rich history and by no means is something new. Even as far back as the pedophile paradise of ancient Greece, folks were parading around the market in full drag. It is even reported that many men were found to be better adept than women at the preparation of various cheese and grape assortments, as well as the fondling of goats during the milking process. Moreover, many women, disappointed by the performance and reputation of the homosexual Spartan soldiers while on their war campaigns, would pretend to be males so they could be drafted into the army and show fancy-pants how it's supposed to be done.

But in any event, we can probably and rather safely advance the theory that transgenderism must result from the building of tremendous sociological pressures on the individual's sense of identify, causing a degree of psychogical turmoil and confusion about one's role in society and the family. These pressures can in turn probably be reduced to the manner in which a particular society organizes its divisions of labor, modes of material production, and political affairs. If we find in such organizations a propensity for structural conflict and competition among different classes of people, we might expect such unusual behavior to become more frequent.

But today, in a world that has not only maintained such rigorous structural conflict, but has also commodified cultural trends, fads, and other symbolic identifiers that are propagated through the overwhelming presence of media advertisement, we might find more and more people seeking gender reassignment as a way of dealing with the artificially exaggerated pressure put on them by the capitalist/consumerist system... particularly in how it sublimates class warfare through emphasizing the importance of material wealth and property, and the hyper-sexualized atmosphere this produces in the commercial industries.

We conclude that unless we design a society run and controlled by a single working class, and rid the world completely of religious superstition (a strong contributor to identity confusion), we can expect the great historical deluge of strangely curved and copius creatures to continue coming out of the shadows as if straight out of the Greek marketplace.
Crossdressing isn't the same thing (well it is, but not according to today's wankocracy), and I'm sure those people had the intelligence to know that they were 'just pretending' and weren't literally changing sex...
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 4:48 pm "Why would I give a fuck what he said?"

"By 'giving a fuck', I understand that involvement by which, compelled to find pleasurable or alarming by the effects of a certain determinate order of causes acting upon the body, the mind takes up a matter of thought and interest" - Promedict Spinoza
Am I supposed to be impressed? Did you get that from the 'bullshit generator' website?

'Paedophilia' is sexual desire for children. It's very important not to misuse such a word because that can dilute the actual meaning, which when acted on is the most disgusting and depraved of crimes. Of course, this is to the delight of actual paedophiles.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Did you get that from the 'bullshit generator' website?"

Bro. Why would I go all the way to that website when I can just stop by [insert favorite philosophy forum] and copy some random post?

"Am I supposed to be impressed?"

No, but you are supposed to be edified. I provided a spinozean ontological demarcation of what the nature of the emotion of giving-a-fuckedness is, and what it entails.

"It's very important not to misuse such a word because that can dilute the actual meaning"

I'd rather just simplify the classification and describe anyone who has a sexual attraction to a person who is even a fraction of a second younger than the age of consent established by that person's country or state, a goddamn pedophile. So, for example, in Nigeria, a person sexually attracted to a person younger than 11, is a pedophile.... while a person in California attracted to a person younger that 18, is a pedophile. I don't pay any attention to the pre-pubescent and post-pubescent stuff because they're all monsters if you ask me.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:10 pm "Did you get that from the 'bullshit generator' website?"

Bro. Why would I go all the way to that website when I can just stop by [insert favorite philosophy forum] and copy some random post?

"Am I supposed to be impressed?"

No, but you are supposed to be edified. I provided a spinozean ontological demarcation of what the nature of the emotion of giving-a-fuckedness is, and what it entails.

"It's very important not to misuse such a word because that can dilute the actual meaning"

I'd rather just simplify the classification and describe anyone who has a sexual attraction to a person who is even a fraction of a second younger than the age of consent established by that person's country or state, a goddamn pedophile. So, for example, in Nigeria, a person sexually attracted to a person younger than 11, is a pedophile.... while a person in California attracted to a person younger that 18, is a pedophile. I don't pay any attention to the pre-pubescent and post-pubescent stuff because they're all monsters if you ask me.
Then you are a fuckwit (and probably a hypocrite). The age of consent is 21 in some places. Legalities over age of consent have nothing to do with the meaning of 'paedophile'.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Wait a minute at which part am I a fuckwit? Like the whole post, or just some parts of it? If the former, then I accept your evaluation... but if the latter, I would ask that you call me a partial-fuckwit instead.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Oh I got ya. You just edited the post. Yeah but no I'm agreeing with you. Society and I find it easier just to call em all pedophiles, even though the classification pertains only to the pre-pubescent ones. I'd also rather not mention those 'normal' adults subjected to explicit media depicting pre-pubescent children, who showed very subtle physiological signs of sexual arousal. I mean shit man, if I do that, the cats out of the bag.

Better for society to keep its secrets to itself and just pretend that not acting on the impulse is enough to exclude one from technically being a pedophile.
vegetariantaxidermy

promethean75 wrote: Fri Dec 31, 2021 11:33 pm Oh I got ya. You just edited the post. Yeah but no I'm agreeing with you. Society and I find it easier just to call em all pedophiles, even though the classification pertains only to the pre-pubescent ones. I'd also rather not mention those 'normal' adults subjected to explicit media depicting pre-pubescent children, who showed very subtle physiological signs of sexual arousal. I mean shit man, if I do that, the cats out of the bag.

Better for society to keep its secrets to itself and just pretend that not acting on the impulse is enough to exclude one from technically being a pedophile.
It doesn't exclude someone from being a paedophile, but it would be very difficult to prosecute someone for their thoughts.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Indeed, but note the irony; the paraphilia originates in the arousal, not acting on it. It's almost like they got it assbackwards. Wait no that wouldn't work, cuz if we prosecuted for the paraphilia itself, we'd run out of prison room.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Here’s a new variant.
It affects the mind, causing legal attacks on women’s sports.
The jury is out as to whether or not it’s the cause or effect of Wokeness.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2022/0 ... ia-thomas/

Apparently, the man/woman who was outswimming women/women, is now being outswimmed* by a woman/man, although I wouldn’t swear to the labeling for obvious reasons.

* outswum?
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Outswummed. Wait... outswam?
vegetariantaxidermy

Walker wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:01 pm Image

Here’s a new variant.

Apparently, the man/woman who was outswimming women/women, is now being outswimmed* by a woman/man, although I wouldn’t swear to the labeling for obvious reasons.

* outswum?
Yet one is a 'man' and the other a 'woman' (or vice versa), so why would they be competing against each other? You need to read something other than 'Brietbart'. I gave up on trying to read it. I couldn't work out who was supposed to be the 'woman' and who the 'man' or whether a man was beating a woman or a woman/man was beating a man/woman/woman or a woman/man/man or a AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 2:46 am
Walker wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 9:01 pm Image

Here’s a new variant.

* outswum?
Yet one is a 'man' and the other a 'woman' (or vice versa), so why would they be competing against each other? You need to read something other than 'Brietbart'. I gave up on trying to read it. I couldn't work out who was supposed to be the 'woman' and who the 'man' or whether a man was beating a woman or a woman/man was beating a man/woman/woman or a woman/man/man or a AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!!
I think they are the same dude (pre-wookie (prepubescent))