General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Gary Childress

Re: LBGTQ

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:12 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:11 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:08 am

Fuck off. You sound like a serial killer in the making.
Oh, yes. I forgot, lonely men who have been dumped into the waste basket by women and kicked to the curb are all "serial killers." I've never even struck another human being in anger, thank you very much!!
Do you think women are never dumped? You are so self-indulgent!
You're the one who has to sit here and snipe at a guy who is at his lowest point. Maybe you should look in the mirror.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Oh yeah, and if women only wanted rich men then the human race would have died out long ago :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:14 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:11 am

Oh, yes. I forgot, lonely men who have been dumped into the waste basket by women and kicked to the curb are all "serial killers." I've never even struck another human being in anger, thank you very much!!
You're the one who has to sit here and snipe at a guy who is at his lowest point. Maybe you should look in the mirror.
You are the one spilling your guts on here. You should blacklist me then, and only listen to those who indulge you or preach to you, like Mr. Can.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:13 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:07 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:56 am

All women seem to want are men who neither need, nor deserve them. You all serve no constructive role in a man's life other than to bring us into this lonely POS world. You fail us at every opportunity.
Yep, misogyny is a really good way to win a woman over :roll: So she's not attracted to you. Find someone who is if you are that desperate to be in a relationship, although being in a successful relationship requires a perfect balance of mutual lust, mental well-being, empathy, tolerance, compassion, insight, thoughtfulness.... Have luck navigating THAT lot.
NONE of you are attracted to me. WTF am I supposed to do, just roll over and die?????
There is nothing wrong with the way you look, therefore you must be putting them off in some other way, and I am just telling you what I've observed!
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:18 am

You are the one spilling your guts on here. You should blacklist me then, and only listen to those who indulge you or preach to you, like Mr. Can.
I'm spilling my guts because I'm in emotional pain and your response is to attack me for spilling my guts like it's some kind of great put-off to you to hear a man in pain. It's like being in a hospital bed with a broken back and the nurse telling you to shut up when you moan in agony.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:29 am

I'm spilling my guts because I'm in emotional pain and your response is to attack me for spilling my guts like it's some kind of great put-off to you to hear a man in pain. It's like being in a hospital bed with a broken back and the nurse telling you to shut up when you moan in agony.
We are all in pain, some of us just keep it to ourselves. I lost patience when you started being misogynistic. Women love men who love women. If you don't like or respect women, then why would you want to be with one? That makes no sense.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:21 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:07 am

Yep, misogyny is a really good way to win a woman over :roll: So she's not attracted to you. Find someone who is if you are that desperate to be in a relationship, although being in a successful relationship requires a perfect balance of mutual lust, mental well-being, empathy, tolerance, compassion, insight, thoughtfulness.... Have luck navigating THAT lot.
NONE of you are attracted to me. WTF am I supposed to do, just roll over and die?????
There is nothing wrong with the way you look, therefore you must be putting them off in some other way, and I am just telling you what I've observed!
Yes. It seems to be the standard for women when they encounter a man who is clinically depressed to treat me like I'm a "loser". We all know how much women are fond of the "L" word when referring to men around them who aren't as biologically successful as other men. Again, you all like the men who don't need your affection, who are self-assured because of their own successes. You all treat those of us with issues as though we're broken and unlovable.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:33 am

We are all in pain, some of us just keep it to ourselves. I lost patience when you started being misogynistic. Women love men who love women. If you don't like or respect women, then why would you want to be with one? That makes no sense.
I don't like you all because you all refuse me the love that every human being needs.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:33 am

Yes. It seems to be the standard for women when they encounter a man who is clinically depressed to treat me like I'm a "loser". We all know how much women are fond of the "L" word when referring to men around them who aren't as biologically successful as other men. Again, you all like the men who don't need your affection, who are self-assured because of their own successes. You all treat those of us with issues as though we're broken and unlovable.
Blame evolution then. And you clearly don't want to listen so we will end this pointless discussion.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:34 am

I don't like you all because you all refuse me the love that every human being needs.
No woman owes you anything.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:36 am

Then don't wonder why some men are mysogynistic. You all made us that way.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:35 am
Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:33 am

Blame evolution then. And you clearly don't want to listen so we will end this pointless discussion.
You clearly won't listen either, so we're even. Stop being a hypocrite.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:39 am

So easy to blame women when they aren't attracted to you. That must mean that there is something wrong with THEM. Of course. You are really showing your true colours now Gary. What about the fact that so many women are dumped by their husbands for a younger model? That most men cheat? That men in their forties seem to think that 16 year old girls find them attractive?
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:57 am

So easy to blame women when they aren't attracted to you. That must mean that there is something wrong with THEM. Of course. You are really showing your true colours now Gary. What about the fact that so many women are dumped by their husbands for a younger model? That most men cheat? That men in their forties seem to think that 16 year old girls find them attractive?
I wouldn't know anything about cheating on women. And I wouldn't know anything about dumping women for younger women. You'd have to ask some of the men you've chosen to date about that.
vegetariantaxidermy

Gary Childress wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:00 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 2:57 am

I wouldn't know anything about cheating on women. And I wouldn't know anything about dumping women for younger women. You'd have to ask some of the men you've chosen to date about that.
See? You can't even imagine that I could be aware of anything beyond my own personal experience. That's really sad actually.