LBGTQ

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

FlashDangerpants

Re: LBGTQ

Post by FlashDangerpants »

Phil8659 wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:45 pm The work I do I was asked to do, charity, ya' know?

And, please don't ask me who asked me, I am too tired to start this all over again, when it just ain't no use.

I don't put people on my shit list to punish them, I do it because I got too much work I was asked to do.
Just to be clear, the force that tasked you to elevate humanity to a higher plane of existence was God - which is perversely a metaphor for some divinely guided evolution when you say the word.

We can see why you don't want to discuss that in a thread which has drifted into discussion of mad bastards, and who is the madest and bastardest of them.

You put people on your foe list to make a big point, that's why you always advertise each new entry somwehere. If you were doing it just to get people out from under your feet, you wouldn't bother with the performative excess.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:32 pm
attofishpi wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:32 am
Astro Cat wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:24 am I wish we used "nutter" in American English because it's such a delightful word.

This guy's an absolute nutter. I hope he at least has a supportive family. I don't like mental illness, I don't like the stigma the mentally ill get. But it's no excuse for being so damn rude.
Sshh...don't mention "American English", you may have to deal with the wrath of Veg (which of course is hilarious)

..and yeah! I AM a certified 'nutter', I've got the paperwork to prove it too. But do I get a men shun from Dangerpants? nope, no credit where credit is due :D
Sorry bud, but you know that critter in Jurassic Park that doen't eat the kids because he has movement based vision?
T-Rex? Apparently they got that wrong based on the size of the critters eye socket (size of its eyes).

FlashDangerpants wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:32 pm Well the notorious bastard PlopDoodooPants has arsehole based vision. He only speculates about the psychiatric deficiencies of nutters when he is wondering what makes them so fucking annoying and stupid. You seem to be the happy kind of mad :)
Mad? How dare you! :)

You would have loved the conversation I had with a shrink with the specific purpose of getting the govt off of my back insisting I return to the office (after quitting NEC)
It went something like this:
atto - "So for me to get a certificate to keep the government from forcing me to get another job, I've got to take these pills, I can't just deal with a psychologist?"
shrink - "That's right, So you don't think there is anything wrong with you?"
atto - "No. There is nothing wrong with my brain. I am being fucked over by the pantheistic 3rd-party intelligence entity that is the construct to reality, God, to do this art project."
shrink - "Well. I have to put something down on this certificate."
atto - "Well then, define schizophrenia, maybe it's God fucking with people."
shrink - Looks at atto "So I'll put that down then?"
atto - smiles, "Fine. What can I say, IT works in mysterious ways."

So.

If I am not being reasonable here (am being mad) feel free, jump in and state Y?
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=33214

If that does not instill 'faith' in people, then they are not particularly wise, rather contradictory to one's quest for "philosophy".
Toppsy Kretts

Post by Toppsy Kretts »

gays have always been a thing,

but giving yourself a month, along with the blacks getting a month

but the veterans get a day?? That my friend i do not agree with
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Toppsy Kretts wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 3:01 am gays have always been a thing,

but giving yourself a month, along with the blacks getting a month

but the veterans get a day?? That my friend i do not agree with
And what do cretins over there do with that 'day'? Spend it congratulating thuggish morons and calling them 'heroes' for their ability to kill lots of humans?