Funny things in your life involving you or friends

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: Funny things in your life involving you or friends

Post by attofishpi »

commonsense wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:11 pm Does watching Mrs. Doubtfire for the first time count?
I suppose so, and that then goes possibly for people reading funny things in this thread, and I suppose this could go on ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, ad infinitum, etc, etc, etc...
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

Speaking of the death star, I told you I led rebel forces in a strike against the republic once, didn't I?

https://streamable.com/0cm2lw

p.s. I don't have those boobs anymore. I turned em into muscle on planet fitness.

Pectoral muscles are rarely used in my line of work. You never really push anything away from yourself, see. You hold, raise, carry and lift stuff, so the pecs rarely get activated, while all other muscle groups get the most development.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

You must get freaked out in the supermarket surrounded by glass doors where the Storm Troopers are!

-STORM TROOPER-
Attachments
StormTrooper.jpeg
StormTrooper.jpeg (4.79 KiB) Viewed 2304 times
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

In Secondary School I used to have to catch 2-3 buses to get across town to my school - all boys - ergo nobody worth impressing.

I was waiting on a very cold morning next to a park in the town for my second bus, about age of 12. A group of older kids threw me over the fence of the park when the bus pretty much arrived, hence I missed the bus - I did see the funny side of that.

The double decker bus on the way home could be a lot of "fun". On both floors the ages grew toward the back of the bus, thus those in the final year were always at the back. Upstairs at the back, you had to pick your seat wisely, and if you definitely were not in the mood for the psycho session, you would sit downstairs and have a more 'normal' ride home.
As the bus would charge down a hill there was a slight kink in the road where it had to negotiate a small roundabout before heading up the opposite side of the small valley. At least once a week, can't remember what would trigger it, but pretty much everyone upstairs would pile over to the left side of the bus, punching crap out of those bundled against the windows as we would attempt to tip the bus over at the moment it hit the roundabout.
One day I was certain we had accomplished this, at least for a few seconds. A window fell out once, luckily nobody was waking along the pavement. The bus driver pulled over and called the fuzz, and a lad heroically took the wrap (clearly a lad that had a normal dad) and was excorted off in a paddy wagon.
One day on the way from town to school two French kids got on the bus and came upstairs (the buses were public but sometimes by the shear numbers of us the public would attempt to avoid buses around school finishing time). French people stuck out like a sore thumb in summer, brightly dressed against us in our drab gear. So when these French kids got to the top of the stairs we were all jeering them as they sat down at the front, then one of them stood up and turned, gesturing with two clenched fists like a snout and said "You English pigs" -honk honk ...I just thought wow, that kids got balls as I think we all did while we laughed hysterically.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

When I was a young miscreant, my buddies and I used to sneak out at night, meet up at Sanderson high school, and steal all the fire extinguishers out of the school buses. What we'd do is stake out north hills drive and right before a car would come over the hill, one of us would discharge the extinguisher and create a huge cloud in the middle of the road. we had walkie-talkies so we'd set one guy up the road who'd let us know when a car was coming.

We weren't trying to cause any accidents... just wanted to freak the drivers out. They saw the cloud long in advance so it's not like they hit the brakes. But it looked like that Stephen king movie 'the fog' or 'the mist'... whatever that one was called where they were all trapped in the grocery store.

But that shit was funny man. Imagine what you would think if you were driving down a quiet road at midnight, and all of a sudden you see this enormous, dense white cloud of mist in the middle of the road. What would you think caused that? Lol I bet to this day some of those drivers thought they had a paranormal experience.

They'd slow down but eventually drive through it. We'd be in the bushes on the side of the road giggling away.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

It's all ok I spose, until the school arsonist gets on the bus :D
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

My dude Ron. This nigga is fuckin retarded. He'll find the fattest, ugliest, oldest redneck in that bar and start twerking on em. Have the whole place rollin with laughter.

https://streamable.com/7sobi7
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

promethean75 wrote: Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:16 am My dude Ron. This nigga is fuckin retarded. He'll find the fattest, ugliest, oldest redneck in that bar and start twerking on em. Have the whole place rollin with laughter.

https://streamable.com/7sobi7
You should tell him to stop 'twerking' (whatever that means) on you then.
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

He ain't twerking on me, bro! That's against my policy.
vegetariantaxidermy

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

I'm not your 'bro' (or anyone else's for that matter).
promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

You're really gonna say that to me, taxi? After everything we've been through together?
Walker

Post by Walker »

promethean75 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:34 pm When I was a young miscreant ...
Were you a crank-yanker as a kid?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNQ98VirM78

(wall of sound steamrolling)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

I forgot about Crank Yankers - loved that stuff!

When I was very young, my first car was Ford Falcon XB Coupe, a massive car.

Out with a few mates one night everyone had the munchies...for some reason...and I didn't.

So we went to a burger drive-through and since I wasn't hungry and was not in the mood to deal with a woman in a window, i decided to reverse my heafty machine backwards, negotiating a few difficult turns to ensure I didn't scrape my beloved XB on any brickwork etc..

When we got to the window, of course everyone in the car were laughing hysterically. The girl at the window said "You pull a stunt like this again and I'm going to call the police"
To which I replied, "What's the problem? I'm not hungry but the bloke sitting shotgun is."

We got food. :mrgreen:

promethean75

Post by promethean75 »

"Were you a crank-yanker as a kid?"

Absolutely. Prank calls were standard procedure, but it was rather short lived because we longed for greater adventure and better action. From this we evolved into the 'ring and run' stage. That bit where you ring the doorbell and then scamper off and hide. The real test was whether or not you had the minerals to go up there and ring it AGAIN right after the person closed the door.

Another one was putting smoke bombs in the mailbox. Also, stink bombs in public places. But that didn't last long because we noted that they didn't actually smell like human flatulence, but rather like some kind of chemical gas... in which case nobody would be genuinely suspicious that someone had farted right beside them.... which was the whole point of the experiment.

That's one mean machine btw, atto. I had'a 1970 oldsmobile cutless sport when I was 19. Had the 350 rocket in it, three speed with a shift kit. You could chirp the tires comin outta second. Paint job was all faded tho so it was far from mint condition.
reasonvemotion

Post by reasonvemotion »

Went to a school production, it was one of those hideous Gilbert and Sullivan operas.

The Gondoliers had on tights pulled way up to their armpits leaving nothing to the imagination.

We were in fits of laughter, but silent fits our shoulders were going up and down, tears coming out of our eyes and desperately trying to suppress the snorts of laughter.

The people sitting next to us were laughing too, but had to eventually leave as their self control was beyond salvaging.

Sometimes we bring it and collapse into fits again, I don't know to this day how we managed to sit through that production.