Taking a break.

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Taking a break.

Post by Dontaskme »

Hi.. I'm posters.

Just to let you know in case you think I've died.

I'm taking a one month break from posing as an im-poster @ this forum...from the 1st of December, tomorrow, until the 1st of January 2022 to be precise, but maybe longer...who knows eh.

See you in the new year, later gators, in awhile crocodile, lets never forget our horrific beastly roots. 8) :wink:

Oh My God, my spelling is atrocious.
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Taking a break.

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

That's thoughtful. I often wonder if posters who have suddenly disappeared from here have actually died. There's no way of ever knowing. I know of only one death on here. One of my favourite posters actually.

ps It's good that you have such a robust ego 8)
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Dontaskme wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:44 pm I'm taking a one month break
Cool. Enjoy your break! I understand, as I've done the same thing a few times previously, and have been considering doing it again too.

Wishing you clear skies and lots of love... away from the heat of the kitchen and the overflowing salad bowl. :lol:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Hey guys what’s up….

I’m taking another break from posing, I mean posting.

Probably be away for a couple of months, need a rest from philosophical thinking and talking crap about stuff I basically just make up out of thin air….either Or I’ve just repeated what I’ve read in a book, or believed what someone else has told me.

I’m no professional scientist so have no actual authority to know anything in regards to the physical material universe which definitely exists, it’s not like it’s some kind of invisible force called God.

Byeeeeee!
Caio 🫡