Fucked up!

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Fucked up!

Post by Dontaskme »

£100million fighter jet lying at the bottom of the sea.

What a waste of money, while millions of human beings live in conditions that are conducive to dire desperate poverty.
Dontaskme

Re: Fucked up!

Post by Dontaskme »

If we cannot find the intelligence to do better than this, then we might as well just go extinct and put this paltry striving to be an evolved species to bed once and for all.

Personally, I'm happy to go extinct.
Belinda

Post by Belinda »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 10:03 am If we cannot find the intelligence to do better than this, then we might as well just go extinct and put this paltry striving to be an evolved species to bed once and for all.

Personally, I'm happy to go extinct.
We all share your feelings, DAM!
Veganman

Post by Veganman »

I can't say I really share these feelings because we are going to become extinct, simply because we don't have any intelligence. As for the money spent on the fighter jet, I sympathise with this view, but if we didn't have such fighter jets we'd be under the control of China by now, assuming they allow us to live that is? Unfortunately, money spent on defence is a sad reality of the human race, and one that I, personally, can see no way out of.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veganman wrote: Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:38 pm I can't say I really share these feelings because we are going to become extinct, simply because we don't have any intelligence. As for the money spent on the fighter jet, I sympathise with this view, but if we didn't have such fighter jets we'd be under the control of China by now, assuming they allow us to live that is? Unfortunately, money spent on defence is a sad reality of the human race, and one that I, personally, can see no way out of.
I hear you.

But even if humans extinct, there's still other sentient life forms that will continue to survive as long as the planet is fit for sustaining them. So the horror of life for other sentient feeling creatures will continue even after we are gone. The torture will continue until the earth is swallowed by the sun. But then what, what if it all just starts up again... when you look at it from that point of view, the torture will seem as though it's never going to end.

Oh well, at least when the sentient living creature who can suffer torment, pain and torture has at least one rest bite from the horror, and that is when it dies. So at least there is one good salvation here, and that is death.

Personally, I do not think human beings like each other, they only pretend to like each other as a self-serving survival tactical advantage strategy. It's all pretty much hopeless, reminds me of when dinosaurs lived on earth, all they did all day was rip into each other, it was just one big horrendous blood and gore fest. Nothing much has changed really.
Walker

Post by Walker »

It could always be worse ...

Australian TOTALITARIAN Tourism Commercial – 14 Reasons to Visit!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJqyKEWg6cg
Veganman

Post by Veganman »

Yes, I agree with you, "dontaskme" but what I can't quite understand is this evolution business they keep talking about, coz it seems to me that evolution stopped several thousand years ago? 🤔
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Veganman wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 5:14 pm Yes, I agree with you, "dontaskme" but what I can't quite understand is this evolution business they keep talking about, coz it seems to me that evolution stopped several thousand years ago? 🤔
Yes I agree, evolution has stopped. It's turtles all the way down from now on in. Devolution more like. :D

If only I could just jump that little bit higher, then I'll be able to out-shadow my shadow and be just like the amazing God all fucking mighty. :lol: It'll be like going from one small step for man, and one giant leap for Godman. :D Sorry, just ignore the last part of this response.