Is Reality Stranger than Fiction?

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Is Reality Stranger than Fiction?

Post by Dontaskme »

Now compare the actual shape of La palma island seen here, to the one in the Simpsons Cartoon.

Did The Simpsons Show La Palma With A Chunk Of Land Missing From The Western Side? Canary Islands.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIFo1I-Ii5o

Make up your own mind. Fail to prepare, or prepare to fail.

Or is there really nothing to see here.
Dontaskme

Re: Is Reality Stranger than Fiction?

Post by Dontaskme »

Bye the way, for all those who believe in the word ''confusion''

Everything that you are witnessing in the world right now, has already happened. You are literally watching a re-play of the movie of your life....Hope that clears up any confusion.

Everything that is happening now was all present in the big bang. This movie is the unfurling in real time and space, of everything that has already happened, simply because time and space is what stops everything happening all at once.
stevie

Post by stevie »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:53 am Everything that is happening now was all present in the big bang. This movie is the unfurling in real time and space, of everything that has already happened, simply because time and space is what stops everything happening all at once.
That appears like confusion. But hey, if these fantasies bring you benefit and don't harm others, keep at it. However I don't understand why are you making these public in this forum? Trying to provoke some conversation you are in need of?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

stevie wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 5:20 am

That appears like confusion. But hey, if these fantasies bring you benefit and don't harm others, keep at it. However I don't understand why are you making these public in this forum? Trying to provoke some conversation you are in need of?
Just reporting my surround.

I couldn't careless if no one ever replied to any of the data that I post. I'm here for the same reason everyone else is here. A need if that's what you want to call it, is the same need that applies to everyone else here. Data sharing is not a crime.

Where Ego I go.

Seems like your attraction to provocative thread titles is what gets you out of bed in the morning. :lol:

What an idiotic response, but most philosophers are idiots, so no suprise there.

Don't tell me you've never indulged in general chit-chat :roll:

This is the Lounge, it's like a place for open minded people to open their minds to others.