Fantasy Island

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Fantasy Island

Post by Dontaskme »

Just for fun, for those of you who can bare a bit of fun.. :lol: :shock:

If you were trapped on a desert island with one other person forever with no hope of ever being rescued. Who would you like the other person to be?

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Fantasy Island

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

It would have to be Bear Grylls because he's useful and practical and would know what to eat :)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

It would have to be Bear Grylls wife, because Bear Grylls would have taught her as much as would be required, she's useful and practical and would know what to eat. :)
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

I would like the other person to be Jesus. Yeah, that's defo a no brainer. πŸ€΄πŸ‘ΆπŸŽ…πŸ‘
vegetariantaxidermy

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am I would like the other person to be Jesus. Yeah, that's defo a no brainer. πŸ€΄πŸ‘ΆπŸŽ…πŸ‘
I can't work out if you are a religious nut or not. Perhaps that's a good indicator of another person's level of insanity :shock:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:58 am
Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:49 am I would like the other person to be Jesus. Yeah, that's defo a no brainer. πŸ€΄πŸ‘ΆπŸŽ…πŸ‘
I can't work out if you are a religious nut or not. Perhaps that's a good indicator of another person's level of insanity :shock:
I am not religious. :wink:

Remember, this is Fantasy Island we are talking about.. :D

The truth cannot trouble you, but imagination can.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:13 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 9:58 am
I am not religious. :wink:

Remember, this is Fantasy Island we are talking about.. :D

The truth cannot trouble you, but imagination can.
Makes sense JesΓΊs Manuel Corona is a bloody good football player, perhaps he can entertain with coconuts.

Which brings me to a question:- What is available on the Island (apart from 1 other human being)?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:48 am
Which brings me to a question:- What is available on the Island (apart from 1 other human being)?
Whatever you can conceptually conceive I suppose, it's your fantasy.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:24 am
Oh! Well then. (you may need to change the OP to "deserted" island, rather than desert then)

I defintitely don't need Bare Grylls or his wife. Anyway, she's most likely to be rather large i'd imagine, just in case Bare needs a liferaft or runs out of food. Such forward thinking chaps these SAS dudes are. Not that there is anything wrong with large women, some men like big butts and they can't deny, me, I like the more slender type - just personal preference.
So.
My island is going to exist already and i've been there - Borneo. So gotta think of what squeeze to pick? Mmm, I'll think about the dame i'm gonna name lata, time to design the contents of my island.

First of course there are no other humans, I don't want to be on the menu of those dudes down south, or be bothered with those Muslims that won't let me have a beer, up North.
So since the North is typical Malay\Indo crap buildings - they no longer exist. The disgusting Palm Oil plantations on the northern fringe of the rainforest - they're gone, replaced with a roller-coaster theme park, some of which jettisons me and my good lady through the canopy deep into the forest, and back out of course where it stops at an English pub, next door to an Irish pub (and maybe an Aussie pub - just in case i pick Nicole Kidman or that other chick).
The towns up North afforementioned are replaced with a futuristic Utopian city with towering glistening buildings that twist up towards the clouds.
On the top of most of the buildings is of course our Penthouse living quaters, equipped with teleportation units that permit us to instantly port to many other locations dotted around the large island. I may have to hack it if there is an Aussie pub, so that it states computer says 'No' if Nicole or that other chick decide they want a 'snitty'.
Mmm, now then the difficult decision...which chick to pick?

Duh, sometimes i forget i'm a fucking genius. The teleportation device can morph the chick into anyone! Shit, I could be Brad Pitt or that ugly bloke (in comparison) with the great personality, Charlie Sheen.
The stumbing block remains, even though I am a genius, the teleportation device, even with such apparent unlimited potential, cannot change a womans personality. As all women will attest, they are unmutable...woops, wrong word - i think that's the chicks that don't stop talking...immutable.
Mmm..think atto think, a women with a great personality is ALL i need..

Faaaarfrrrkkkkkk!!!!!

At first it was Jo Brand, but i'll have to settle for Sara Pascoe. Jo might get pissed off if I try to morph her into Sara, and I know i'd never hear the end of it.

[wanka]<<<<< AD BREAK >>>>>
If you want a trip into the year 2105 - my Sci-Fi (cyberpunk) novel Alpha Two is now FREEEEE!!! ..I assure you the quality of writing is far superior to that drivel above.
Spam it out to yer friends, and make sure you write me a review.
https://www.androcies.com/alphatwo.php
Sorry, my website still looks shit on mobile devices - I HATE Web "programming"..
<<<<< AD BREAK >>>>>[/wanka]

Faaaarfrrrkkkkkk!!!!!

Just saw that Sara's a vegan, ah well at least we won't be going to the Ozzy pub for a 'snitty'...and more pig for me!
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:05 pm
Dontaskme wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 11:24 am
Oh! Well then. (you may need to change the OP to "deserted" island, rather than desert then)

I defintitely don't need Bare Grylls or his wife. Anyway, she's most likely to be rather large i'd imagine, just in case Bare needs a liferaft or runs out of food. Such forward thinking chaps these SAS dudes are. Not that there is anything wrong with large women, some men like big butts and they can't deny, me, I like the more slender type - just personal preference.
So.
My island is going to exist already and i've been there - Borneo. So gotta think of what squeeze to pick? Mmm, I'll think about the dame i'm gonna name lata, time to design the contents of my island.

First of course there are no other humans, I don't want to be on the menu of those dudes down south, or be bothered with those Muslims that won't let me have a beer, up North.
So since the North is typical Malay\Indo crap buildings - they no longer exist. The disgusting Palm Oil plantations on the northern fringe of the rainforest - they're gone, replaced with a roller-coaster theme park, some of which jettisons me and my good lady through the canopy deep into the forest, and back out of course where it stops at an English pub, next door to an Irish pub (and maybe an Aussie pub - just in case i pick Nicole Kidman or that other chick).
The towns up North afforementioned are replaced with a futuristic Utopian city with towering glistening buildings that twist up towards the clouds.
On the top of most of the buildings is of course our Penthouse living quaters, equipped with teleportation units that permit us to instantly port to many other locations dotted around the large island. I may have to hack it if there is an Aussie pub, so that it states computer says 'No' if Nicole or that other chick decide they want a 'snitty'.
Mmm, now then the difficult decision...which chick to pick?

Duh, sometimes i forget i'm a fucking genius. The teleportation device can morph the chick into anyone! Shit, I could be Brad Pitt or that ugly bloke (in comparison) with the great personality, Charlie Sheen.
The stumbing block remains, even though I am a genius, the teleportation device, even with such apparent unlimited potential, cannot change a womans personality. As all women will attest, they are unmutable...woops, wrong word - i think that's the chicks that don't stop talking...immutable.
Mmm..think atto think, a women with a great personality is ALL i need..

Faaaarfrrrkkkkkk!!!!!

At first it was Jo Brand, but i'll have to settle for Sara Pascoe. Jo might get pissed off if I try to morph her into Sara, and I know i'd never hear the end of it.

[wanka]<<<<< AD BREAK >>>>>
If you want a trip into the year 2105 - my Sci-Fi (cyberpunk) novel Alpha Two is now FREEEEE!!! ..I assure you the quality of writing is far superior to that drivel above.
Spam it out to yer friends, and make sure you write me a review.
https://www.androcies.com/alphatwo.php
Sorry, my website still looks shit on mobile devices - I HATE Web "programming"..
<<<<< AD BREAK >>>>>[/wanka]

Faaaarfrrrkkkkkk!!!!!

Just saw that Sara's a vegan, ah well at least we won't be going to the Ozzy pub for a 'snitty'...and more pig for me!
Jo Brand and Sara Pascoe. Both very funny. Mind you, professional comedians can be deceiving. They are often miserable, unfunny drags in reality.
Plus, they might not feel like being funny when they are hungry.

I'm 'quoting' you because I've noticed how you 'drink post' and then delete it afterwards. This way it's still here for posterity 8)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

You're hilarious. As I scrolled down on my TV, I noticed you had quoted me and 'ooo noo' popped into my head - Veg has got a point to make here! *: )

'drink post' and then delete it afterwards!!?

So actually, post drink i post, and then in the morning once i've had about 10 cups of tea, so post tea, post hangover when the memories of my post start to shatter my previous Dutch courage, i delete.

You know me too well.
:oops:

ps. Facebook is worse!! - they're actually people i know, they both get really annoyed sometimes.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 pm You're hilarious. As I scrolled down on my TV, I noticed you had quoted me and 'ooo noo' popped into my head - Veg has got a point to make here! *: )

So actually, post drink i post, and then in the morning once i've had about 10 cups of tea, so post tea, post hangover when the memories of my post start to shatter my previous Dutch courage, i delete.

You know me too well.

ps. Facebook is worse!! - they're actually people i know, they both get really annoyed sometimes.
:lol:
I just read that the Queen has been told to stop drinking 'for her health'. Can anyone else see the irony in telling a 95 year old to 'stop drinking for health reasons'?? That's so funny. I always thought she was so prim and proper that she had probably never touched a drop of liquor in her life.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: ↑Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:03 am
attofishpi wrote: ↑Sat Oct 23, 2021 10:41 pm You're hilarious. As I scrolled down on my TV, I noticed you had quoted me and 'ooo noo' popped into my head - Veg has got a point to make here! *: )

You know me too well.

:lol:
I just read that the Queen has been told to stop drinking 'for her health'. Can anyone else see the irony in telling a 95 year old to 'stop drinking for health reasons'?? That's so funny. I always thought she was so prim and proper that she had probably never touched a drop of liquor in her life.
..ya ironic

Wacky thing is, doctors sometimes are wrong. If her body is accustomed to sumfin such as liquor, the moment she stops, she will likely drop dead.
Oh, arn't those studious UNI types that indoctrinate their souls to conform to that of their teacher so wise..!

My 95 yr old Grandmother in England (bless her) smokes more in a day than an average Ozzy bushfire. If she listened to everyone around her insisting she stopped smoking - she too would drop dead. My Grandfather used to call her the ol' battle axe!!

woe those that confront her! Aud. Prince. x
Veganman

Post by Veganman »

My wife, because there's no way I'm having her spend all my money while I'm stuck on a desert island ... just in case I do manage to get off. πŸ€”
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Veganman wrote: ↑Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:50 pm My wife, because there's no way I'm having her spend all my money while I'm stuck on a desert island ... just in case I do manage to get off. πŸ€”
...makes sense, but wot about all the nagging?