Fantasy Island

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Fantasy Island

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

Men who complain about 'nagging' are often just men who are horrible to live with. They should try listening to the woman and perhaps tweak their habits to make life more pleasant for her. They might just find that the 'nagging' disappears.
Veganman

Post by Veganman »

What nagging? I can hardly put the vacuum cleaner round can I, make the bed or do the washing up. Poor woman will probably die from not having anything to nag me about ... apart from not catching enough fish for the day maybe? Lol.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:46 pm Men who complain about 'nagging' are often just men who are horrible to live with. They should try listening to the woman and perhaps tweak their habits to make life more pleasant for her. They might just find that the 'nagging' disappears.
Shut up Veg...!

See what i mean. Nag nag nag ...
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:43 pm
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:46 pm Men who complain about 'nagging' are often just men who are horrible to live with. They should try listening to the woman and perhaps tweak their habits to make life more pleasant for her. They might just find that the 'nagging' disappears.
Shut up Veg...!

I take it you have grubby habits that no woman can put up with :lol:
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:18 am
attofishpi wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 11:43 pm
Shut up Veg...!

I take it you have grubby habits that no woman can put up with :lol:
There u go again, I'm trying to watch the football replays and there is the grandma from NZ prattling on!

Once you give a woman multiple orgasms it's all over. Nag nag nag nag nag nag nag...shag me shag me shag me. I don't get a minutes peace. I get the vacuum out, next minute there's a tap on the door, some girl I can't remember wants a shag and she wants it grubby like last time.

Well, wot kind of Christian would I be to deny her the unfathomable pleasure that is atto, my only concern is one day I might get a blister on my tongue... :P

ps. Halloween is the worst day for atto - it brings out all the gothic chicks i've f,'d
Dontaskme

Re: Whatever next!!

Post by Dontaskme »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vegetariantaxidermy

Yay. That's xmas dinner sorted then. A can each :mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:03 am Yay. That's xmas dinner sorted then. A can each :mrgreen:
Yeah, yum yum, I can eat a Can whole, no probs. :wink:
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:36 am Just for fun, for those of you who can bare a bit of fun.. :lol: :shock:

If you were trapped on a desert island with one other person forever with no hope of ever being rescued. Who would you like the other person to be?

Someone I hate really badly because I wouldn't wish me on anyone forever.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:20 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:36 am Just for fun, for those of you who can bare a bit of fun.. :lol: :shock:

If you were trapped on a desert island with one other person forever with no hope of ever being rescued. Who would you like the other person to be?

Someone I hate really badly because I wouldn't wish me on anyone forever.
Sounds pretty bleak, does that mean you hate being with yourself?

The reason I would pick Jesus, is because I consider someone like him to be a true genuine soulmate for life.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:15 am Image

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I tried a can yesterday and was left dissapointed since there was no Christmas pudding.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:40 am
I tried a can yesterday and was left dissapointed since there was no Christmas pudding.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I had been wondering the same thing, would the contents include the whole enchilada.

But that would be silly, and could you imagine trying to fit everything in that one can, including the cheeseboard and wine? :lol: 8)
attofishpi

Fantasy Island

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:30 am

I had been wondering the same thing, would the contents include the whole enchilada.

But that would be silly, and could you imagine trying to fit everything in that one can, including the cheeseboard and wine? :lol: 8)
Enchilada?? Is that an Aardvark in Spanish? Never want that in my tin.

NE way, apparently it's my turn to cook Christmas dinner, so I just need to work out how many cans to buy and obviously cheese and wine, and pudding.

I think the family will be very impressed this year...thanks so much for sharing this Heinz goody!

What a relief...for a moment I thought I would not be getting pissed b4 the oven went on...Heinz u done it again...yippy...i'll be half way thru a bottle of whiskey by the time ive heated the last can.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:34 pm

NE way, apparently it's my turn to cook Christmas dinner, so I just need to work out how many cans to buy and obviously cheese and wine, and pudding.

I think the family will be very impressed this year...thanks so much for sharing this Heinz goody!

What a relief...for a moment I thought I would not be getting pissed b4 the oven went on...Heinz u done it again...yippy...i'll be half way thru a bottle of whiskey by the time ive heated the last can.
Looks like you'll be enjoying your usual jolly merry (slightly and good-humouredly drunk) christmas then, yah! :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 4:18 pm
attofishpi wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 1:34 pm

Looks like you'll be enjoying your usual jolly merry (slightly and good-humouredly drunk) christmas then, yah! :mrgreen: :lol: 8)
**drunken drivel deleted**

*nobody died
**i don't think
***i can't remember
****thank fuck
Last edited by attofishpi on Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.