When a cat meows it means lick my arse.
Yes it does, you are quite right. :lol:

I've got two of them.

Cats, i mean...
vegetariantaxidermy

Re: Fantasy Island

Post by vegetariantaxidermy »

When a cat meows it means lick my arse.
Shows how much this idiot knows. When a dog barks it means ''my owner is a kunty, selfish control freak with no empathy or self awareness''.

Why is it that so many dog owners feel superior to those who have cats? Someone mentioned this to me the other day. Their theory was that because it's usually males who do this, it's because they like/need the feeling of power and control that dogs give them so they've come up with this nonsensical idea that dogs are somehow more 'masculine' and cats more 'feminine'. It's pathetic the lengths humans will go to in order to feel superior to others-- in even the most petty and ridiculous ways.

And pssst, dog owners, your dogs stink, and no, the rest of the world is not necessarily going to love your dog :|
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 6:36 am
Gary Childress wrote: Wed Nov 03, 2021 9:20 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:36 am Just for fun, for those of you who can bare a bit of fun.. :lol: :shock:

If you were trapped on a desert island with one other person forever with no hope of ever being rescued. Who would you like the other person to be?

Someone I hate really badly because I wouldn't wish me on anyone forever.
Sounds pretty bleak, does that mean you hate being with yourself?
No.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:46 pm Why is it that so many dog owners feel superior to those who have cats? Someone mentioned this to me the other day. Their theory was that because it's usually males who do this, it's because they like/need the feeling of power and control that dogs give them so they've come up with this nonsensical idea that dogs are somehow more 'masculine' and cats more 'feminine'. It's pathetic the lengths humans will go to in order to feel superior to others-- in even the most petty and ridiculous ways.

And pssst, dog owners, your dogs stink, and no, the rest of the world is not necessarily going to love your dog :|
Er, hang on woman.

Are you trying to tell me, my dog Donnie is not THE most adorable loveable entity in the universe (after me of course).

vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 3:45 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Sun Nov 07, 2021 7:46 pm Why is it that so many dog owners feel superior to those who have cats? Someone mentioned this to me the other day. Their theory was that because it's usually males who do this, it's because they like/need the feeling of power and control that dogs give them so they've come up with this nonsensical idea that dogs are somehow more 'masculine' and cats more 'feminine'. It's pathetic the lengths humans will go to in order to feel superior to others-- in even the most petty and ridiculous ways.

Er, hang on woman.

Are you trying to tell me, my dog Donnie is not THE most adorable loveable entity in the universe (after me of course).

Yes he looks adorable (but he might stink and have annoying habits), but everyone is not necessarily going to think that.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:49 am

Er, hang on woman.

Yes he looks adorable (but he might stink and have annoying habits), but everyone is not necessarily going to think that.
Cats suck. The only reason a cat should exist is outside killing vermin.
vegetariantaxidermy

attofishpi wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:23 am
vegetariantaxidermy wrote: Mon Nov 08, 2021 6:49 am

Er, hang on woman.

Cats suck. The only reason a cat should exist is outside killing vermin.
And dogs are manipulative parasites that stink and can't keep still and really know how to appeal to the human ego. They are geniuses :lol:

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/op ... story.html
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

..well, you're just a poopy head.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Dontaskme wrote: Fri Oct 22, 2021 10:36 am Just for fun, for those of you who can bare a bit of fun.. :lol: :shock:

If you were trapped on a desert island with one other person forever with no hope of ever being rescued. Who would you like the other person to be?

I already live with that person.
Can I take our dog too?

small doggy.jpg
small doggy.jpg (55.2 KiB) Viewed 1012 times
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 7:28 pm ..well, you're just a poopy head.
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/op ... story.html
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 12:59 pm

I already live with that person.
Can I take our dog too?

small doggy.jpg
In fantasy land, you can invite absolutely any thing you can possibly conceive of to live with you.

Humans have been fantasizing about other things for as long as they've existed. One of their favorite fantasies is God.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Cats and Dogs have negative.

Cats have all the negatives that dogs have.

There are, however positives, and dogs have those in buckets, but cats have none.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Sculptor wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 1:15 pm Cats and Dogs have negative.

Cats have all the negatives that dogs have.

There are, however positives, and dogs have those in buckets, but cats have none.
Well anything is possible in this conception.

But trying to give birth to your self, is the impossible, contrary to popular belief, you simply wasn't there at your conception. 8)