There's a lot of talk about nuclear missiles in the news

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: There's a lot of talk about nuclear missiles in the news

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 pmBut you are under NO obligation AT ALL to do so. However, let us NOT FORGET you did CLAIM some 'thing' here. And, if you can not or do not back up and support that CLAIM, then this sort of goes against the unwritten INTENTION of what 'arguing' is about.
But I did not make any such claim.

If you assume or believe I did make the claim, then it is incumbent upon the ''assumer'' or the ''believer'' to prove that.

Good luck.

I fully understand the games you are playing here AGE

As for me, I love playing games with myself. There is no winner without a loser, there is no loser without a winner, the game of life is like a game of chess. There is no player without the pieces. There are no pieces without a player. So no game without a player, and no player without a game.

Game over...is when you stop playing the game.

Intention is the rider of the will...if you will the game, it will be done, if you do not will the game, it will not be done.

:mrgreen:
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:34 pm
So, is there ANYWHERE on the internet, besides under your name, here in this forum, where ANY one has CLAIMED that:
" China fired second missile 'THAT defies the laws of physics' ".

If yes, then who wrote/claimed that, and whereabouts EXACTLY?
Age, if some event wasn't / isn't recorded. Did it ever happen. No, IT never happened...as far as your personal knowing is concerned.

That's what knowledge is. You can only know something, after whatever is happening, is made known to have happened.
If what is happening isn't recorded at the exact same time happening is happening, then it cannot be known to have happened. In other words, nothing is making anything happen, nothing is being claimed to have happened, not until it becomes known to have happened after the fact. Happenstance is all that is known to be happening, for without a knower there is nothing known. You only become aware of something after that something has already happened. That's what informing means, it means knowledge on demand, the brain is a recorder of information, it archives all incoming information, then plays it back to you - it is in forming you, every time there is a demand for it.

Whether something happens or not, there is no one to know, except in this reconstruction, the demand for knowledge.

No one claims anything, things just happen, there's no one making things happening, and so it's only when those happenings are recorded,can any proof be blindingly self evident, that anything happened. No claimer need apply for what is obviously self evident in the direct evidence of it's recording, that informs itself on demand for it via the memory where it is stored, believed to be in the hominoid brain, but in fact, is everywhere and nowhere all at once.

Otherwise known as the INNER net. Or, if you want to look for it on the outside of you, it's called the INTER NET

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 1:29 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 am
But what I wanted was to see if you could provide a link to the claim that you made.
I never made a claim. I never even mentioned the concept, you did.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 amI can NOT make you do this. I can only inform you of what it is that I am curios about. Whether you do that or not is your choice ALONE.
You can satisfy your curiosity by going to the link I've already provided you, which is found at google. I cannot make any claim to be the original author of the information you have read here on this forum made known to you, as you read, you have to make any claimer known for yourself, by following the breadcrumbs I have left for you in the form of the google search engine that is right with you always, if you have a computer, which you obviously do.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 amSo, there exists somewhere information about how "china" fired a missile 'that defies the laws of physics' or there is not. I care neither way. I am just curios as to whether you can actually back up and support your claim here. So far you have not done so.
The information you are curious about can be found at google, if you want to look at it again, in fact any information you wish to look at again to satisfy your curiosity can be found by typing into google whatever it is you want to know. And the amazing thing about knowledge is that anything known can never be made unknown.
I can NOT find what you CLAIMED. Therefore, from my perspective, it seems even MORE unlikely now that human beings have created some thing, THAT defied the laws of physics.

However, I did find where it was written that human beings have created some thing, which APPEARED to defy the laws of physics.

Which, we both agree, is a VERY DIFFERRNT scenario.

And one that is Truly feasible.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:07 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:42 pmSome knowledge can be IRREFUTABLE, again, like facts.
It is a fact that fire burns your skin, and the sensation of burnt skin is a very unpleasant experience. That's a fact.
So, you agree, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:07 pm An Unpleasant sensation is just what it is. Fact. The fire doesn't care that it's effects are painful. There's just the sensation of pain.

The awareness of that pain, the one who knows sensation, is the carer, therefore it is incumbent upon the knower of sensation to stop it from happening again by imposing it upon more children who may or may not be fires next victim.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:07 pm Fire will just keep on burning,
Not if it is put out, or runs out of fuel.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:07 pm because that's it's nature, it does not care about your feelings. Only you do, because you are the knower of sensation.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:24 pmBut you are under NO obligation AT ALL to do so. However, let us NOT FORGET you did CLAIM some 'thing' here. And, if you can not or do not back up and support that CLAIM, then this sort of goes against the unwritten INTENTION of what 'arguing' is about.
But I did not make any such claim.
Did you or did you NOT write the words:
Rocket failure delays US hypersonic glide missile test in Alaska after China fired second missile 'that defies the laws of physics' and increased panic in the West? Those words were, after all, under the label "dontaskme".

If you did write those words, then, to me, you are CLAIMING that "china" fired a missile 'THAT defies the laws of physics'.

Now, if you want to CLAIM that that is NOT a claim, then what is 'it', to you?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 pm If you assume or believe I did make the claim, then it is incumbent upon the ''assumer'' or the ''believer'' to prove that.

Good luck.
I NEITHER ASSUMED nor BELIEVED you made the claim. I just PROVED you did.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 pm I fully understand the games you are playing here AGE
What "game" do you think, assume, or believe I am playing here?

Look, you wrote some words, which, to me, were making a claim. I just asked you a clarifying question about those words/claim. To me, this is me just being CURIOS.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 pm As for me, I love playing games with myself. There is no winner without a loser, there is no loser without a winner, the game of life is like a game of chess. There is no player without the pieces. There are no pieces without a player. So no game without a player, and no player without a game.

Game over...is when you stop playing the game.
Is that the 'game of life', to you?

The 'game of Life', to me, is played on a level playing field, where the game is, literally, played, for fun only. So, there are NO winners NOR losers AT ALL.There is NO competition. There are only players. And like ALL games this game is for fun ONLY.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 pm Intention is the rider of the will...if you will the game, it will be done, if you do not will the game, it will not be done.

:mrgreen:
Life will be done, on earth, as it is, in heaven.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 3:09 pm
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:34 pm
So, is there ANYWHERE on the internet, besides under your name, here in this forum, where ANY one has CLAIMED that:
" China fired second missile 'THAT defies the laws of physics' ".

If yes, then who wrote/claimed that, and whereabouts EXACTLY?
Age, if some event wasn't / isn't recorded. Did it ever happen. No, IT never happened...as far as your personal knowing is concerned.

That's what knowledge is. You can only know something, after whatever is happening, is made known to have happened.
If what is happening isn't recorded at the exact same time happening is happening, then it cannot be known to have happened. In other words, nothing is making anything happen, nothing is being claimed to have happened, not until it becomes known to have happened after the fact. Happenstance is all that is known to be happening, for without a knower there is nothing known. You only become aware of something after that something has already happened. That's what informing means, it means knowledge on demand, the brain is a recorder of information, it archives all incoming information, then plays it back to you - it is in forming you, every time there is a demand for it.
Are you ABSOLUTELY SURE the brain archives ALL incoming information then plays it back to you?

If you are SURE, and/or could back up and support this NEW CLAIM here, then PROVE how the brain inside that body archives ALL incoming information, and then plays 'it' back to you?

The recall rate of this one would be astonishing to observe.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 pm Whether something happens or not, there is no one to know, except in this reconstruction, the demand for knowledge.
You have spend quite I LOT of time AND effort so far, just to 'try to' DETRACT from the Fact that you wrote; "China fired second missile 'that defies the laws of physics".
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 2:18 pm No one claims anything, things just happen, there's no one making things happening, and so it's only when those happenings are recorded,can any proof be blindingly self evident, that anything happened. No claimer need apply for what is obviously self evident in the direct evidence of it's recording, that informs itself on demand for it via the memory where it is stored, believed to be in the hominoid brain, but in fact, is everywhere and nowhere all at once.

Otherwise known as the INNER net. Or, if you want to look for it on the outside of you, it's called the INTER NET
It would have been FAR EASIER and SIMPLER to just ADMIT that the words you copied and pasted were just from a media source and were NOT from "scientists", "themselves".

OBVIOUSLY, the 'media' provides False and MISLEADING information. They do this because the owners/bosses of media outlets are driven by their love of money, and DO just sensationalize 'things', Wrongly and Incorrectly.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

EVIDENCE THAT LA PALMA ERUPTION & EARTHQUAKES ARE ARTIFICIAL ATTACK

That’s almost a perfect grid pattern. There is no way that’s natural. No possible way at all.

It looks as though LaPalma is being attacked. It appears some type of technology is being used to specifically target the island and CAUSE earthquakes, and the attack pattern indicates it is intended to deliberately weaken the same southwest flank where the unstable land mass is located.

https://seemorerocks.is/evidence-that-l ... al-attack/
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Non-violence is Violence :shock:

La Palma volcano poses new threats after crater partly collapses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9J-QuqbKro