There's a lot of talk about nuclear missiles in the news

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Dontaskme

Re: There's a lot of talk about nuclear missiles in the news

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:52 pm
Do you, really, think or believe that 'you' could have lived forever anyway?

No one lives forever, because no one ever dies. Jesus is an imagined fictional. A character I have created in my consciousness.

What is my consciousness? I have absolutely no idea, except in my / this conception.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 am
So, there exists somewhere information about how "china" fired a missile 'that defies the laws of physics' or there is not. I care neither way. I am curios to see if you can back up and support your claim here. So far you have not done so.
But I have never made the claim, I have only informed the data.

And yes, there exists somewhere information about how "china" fired a missile 'that defies the laws of physics'

The data can be researched through the medium of Google, as I've already informed you of.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:18 am
Age wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:20 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:55 am

I understand the purpose, but the question was asking, would the bombs be used?
They have already been used, correct?

As pointed out, and PROVED, with 'Hiroshima'. And with

'Nagasaki'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sat Oct 23, 2021 6:55 am Would the unthinkable actually happen. Would someone be crazy enough to press the red button?

I'm not so sure, it's very easy to make threats, but to actually strike out and make the threat an actual action, is never absolutely certain.

But, in the days when this was being written, it has ALREADY been done.
Yes, I agree, that in the days when this was being written, it has ALREADY been done. I understand this statement to be true.

Now what about America? do you think that the country America could possibly become a nuclear target?
Yes.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:35 am
Yes.
Horrible way to die, quite a painful experience, do you agree?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 am
So, there exists somewhere information about how "china" fired a missile 'that defies the laws of physics' or there is not. I care neither way. I am curios to see if you can back up and support your claim here. So far you have not done so.
But I have never made the claim, I have only informed the data.
What does "informed the data" actually mean?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 am And yes, there exists somewhere information about how "china" fired a missile 'that defies the laws of physics'
Well obviously you have actually read that somewhere, or you have just made it up.

Now, if it is the former, then you could very easily and very simply inform of where you read that, correct?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 am The data can be researched through the medium of Google, as I've already informed you of.
WHY do so many of 'you', adult human beings, resort to this "find your own information" when 'trying so hard' to DEFLECT when being CHALLENGED or QUESTIONED in regards to the claims you make?

Let us NOT forget that it was you who wrote, " China fired second missile 'that defies the laws of physics' ".

Now, I consider this you making a claim, although you might not. And, AGAIN, I will suggest that if one makes a claim (or informs the data), then it is much better if they have the ACTUAL PROOF, which backs up and supports the claim/data, BEFORE, they make the claim or share the data, in the first place.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:38 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:35 am
Yes.
That would depend on how one "dies", EXACTLY?

Also, and by the way, 'APPEARED to defy the laws of physics' is VERY DIFFERENT to 'THAT defied the laws of physics'.

This may be the very reason WHY you did not want to and/or did NOT provide the link.

SEE, the ACTUAL words 'you', human beings, use can CHANGE things around COMPLETELY.

By just adding, leaving out, or replacing a word can CHANGE a story from being ACTUALLY True to be ACTUALLY False. As SHOWN and PROVED above.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 am But I have never made the claim, I have only informed the data.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:59 amWhat does "informed the data" actually mean?
Inform means to make known what was not previously known. It's known as reporting.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 am And yes, there exists somewhere information about how "china" fired a missile 'that defies the laws of physics'
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:59 amWell obviously you have actually read that somewhere, or you have just made it up.

Now, if it is the former, then you could very easily and very simply inform of where you read that, correct?
It's up to you if you want to see the information in written form again. I've already supplied the link to where you can see the information again. That other place is google. Google is everywhere at once, it's on yours and anyone elses computer desktop, it really is, I'm not kidding, it's there everytime you switch on your computer, in plain sight, waiting for you to discover 24/7 whatever it is you want to know. There is always a copy of information stored here, which is actually inside the brain, but you cannot see the brain, you can only see it's effects in the form of images. These words are basically just images upon that which can never be seen, only known.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 am The data can be researched through the medium of Google, as I've already informed you of.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:59 amWHY do so many of 'you', adult human beings, resort to this "find your own information" when 'trying so hard' to DEFLECT when being CHALLENGED or QUESTIONED in regards to the claims you make?

Let us NOT forget that it was you who wrote, " China fired second missile 'that defies the laws of physics' ".
I didn't make the claim that China fired second missile that defies the laws of physics... I simply reported the information by copy and pasting the information to this forum. The information is already here. Here,can also be found there at the google search engine, which is Here.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:59 amNow, I consider this you making a claim, although you might not. And, AGAIN, I will suggest that if one makes a claim (or informs the data), then it is much better if they have the ACTUAL PROOF, which backs up and supports the claim/data, BEFORE, they make the claim or share the data, in the first place.
I have no idea who claimed the data that China fired second missile that defies the laws of physics. I'm simply reporting that data, by copy and pasting that data from there to here. Although you can never get there from here, you can only get here from there.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:03 amThat would depend on how one "dies", EXACTLY?
Radiation sickness. It's not a nice sensation. Proof of which can be seen in cancer patients, vomitting and such, I hate the sensation of barfing up all over the place, don't you?

The doses of radiation we will be exposed to will be much higher of course after a nuclear explosion. So it doesn't look very appealing does it?
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:03 amAlso, and by the way, 'APPEARED to defy the laws of physics' is VERY DIFFERENT to 'THAT defied the laws of physics'.
Yes, I agree with you, 100%
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

''The light of divine knowledge and heavenly grace hath illumined and inspired the essence of all created things, in such wise that in each and every thing a door of knowledge hath been opened, and within every atom traces of the sun hath been made manifest.''

~ Baha'u'llah, The Kitab-i-Iqan, p. 29

Radiation is all around you, and in you. In other words there is no you because there is no other than you.

What is born will die, but what is unborn will never die.

Knowledge can only point to the illusory nature of reality.

You are both the creator and destroyer of worlds, yet neither.

We either love life and say love life is enough, or we can hate life and say that's enough of hate life.

Ultimately, we choose which life we prefer.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:16 am
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:28 am But I have never made the claim, I have only informed the data.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:59 amWhat does "informed the data" actually mean?
Inform means to make known what was not previously known. It's known as reporting.
But I was NOT asking what the word 'inform' means. I CLEARLY asked what do the words "informed the data" mean?

Also, could you have been False reporting, or MISLEADING, information/data?
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:59 amWell obviously you have actually read that somewhere, or you have just made it up.

It's up to you if you want to see the information in written form again.
I KNOW.

ABSOLUTELY EVERY thing is 'up to me' if I want some thing.

BUT, my question asked you that IF you read the information somewhere, then you could VERY EASILY and VERY SIMPLY link us to that, supposed and alleged, 'information'.

But you are under NO obligation AT ALL to do so. However, let us NOT FORGET you did CLAIM some 'thing' here. And, if you can not or do not back up and support that CLAIM, then this sort of goes against the unwritten INTENTION of what 'arguing' is about.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:16 am I've already supplied the link to where you can see the information again.
WHERE is that 'link'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:16 am That other place is google.
Writing the word 'google' is NOT an ACTUAL 'link'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:16 am Google is everywhere at once, it's on yours and anyone elses computer desktop, it really is, I'm not kidding, it's there everytime you switch on your computer, in plain sight, waiting for you to discover 24/7 whatever it is you want to know.
Could the REASON WHY you do NOT want to provide an ACTUAL 'link' to the ACTUAL WORDS, which you based your CLAIM on, be because what you CLAIMED here is NOWHERE to be found on the internet?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:16 am There is always a copy of information stored here, which is actually inside the brain, but you cannot see the brain, you can only see it's effects in the form of images. These words are basically just images upon that which can never be seen, only known.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:59 amWHY do so many of 'you', adult human beings, resort to this "find your own information" when 'trying so hard' to DEFLECT when being CHALLENGED or QUESTIONED in regards to the claims you make?

I didn't make the claim that China fired second missile that defies the laws of physics... I simply reported the information by copy and pasting the information to this forum.
If you wrote words, which are making a claim, then IT IS 'you' who is MAKING THE CLAIM.

Now, I can NOT find ANYWHERE on the internet ANY words that say the EXACT SAME 'thing' as you SUPPOSEDLY "copied and pasted".

And, because you will NOT provide a link to those ACTUAL WORDS, has left the readers to SEE that you are being VERY DECEPTIVE here.

Which, by the way, is NOT very uncommon at all. Especially when I question and/or challenge people on the CLAIMS they make.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:16 am The information is already here. Here,can also be found there at the google search engine, which is Here.
LOL But that, alleged, "information" is NOT "Here" NOR "There".

That "information" was and is of your OWN MAKING.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:59 amNow, I consider this you making a claim, although you might not. And, AGAIN, I will suggest that if one makes a claim (or informs the data), then it is much better if they have the ACTUAL PROOF, which backs up and supports the claim/data, BEFORE, they make the claim or share the data, in the first place.
I have no idea who claimed the data that China fired second missile that defies the laws of physics.[/quote]

I KNOW EXACTLY who made that CLAIM, and who that was was 'you', "dontaskme", and from what I have found so far NO one "else" but 'you'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:16 am I'm simply reporting that data, by copy and pasting that data from there to here.
LOOK, you NEVER informed us that 'this information' is what is being reported, NOR will you even provide a link to where 'this information' is or came from. What you CLEARLY WROTE, however, was:
Rocket failure delays US hypersonic glide missile test in Alaska after China fired second missile 'that defies the laws of physics' and increased panic in the West

Which, thee ACTUAL Truth IS, and which can be CLEARLY SEEN is a CLAIM that 'you', "dontaskme", wrote for us to READ and SEE.
Although you can never get there from here, you can only get here from there.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:25 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:03 amThat would depend on how one "dies", EXACTLY?
Radiation sickness. It's not a nice sensation. Proof of which can be seen in cancer patients, vomitting and such, I hate the sensation of barfing up all over the place, don't you?
Not when the body is riding itself of toxins/poisons.

What would, probably, be a worse sensation is holding and keeping within a human body toxins/poisons for an extended period of time.

"Barfing" can just be a VERY NATURAL process of the human body cleansing itself. Which, I think, it would be unwise to prevent or stop.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:25 am The doses of radiation we will be exposed to will be much higher of course after a nuclear explosion. So it doesn't look very appealing does it?
Well if that is what 'you', human beings, want to create and do to "yourselves", then so be it.

I can only TELL you WHY there is NOT much absurdness nor stupidity you can do, which you ALL already KNOW this anyway, but I can NOT stop you creating more weapons and using them on "yourselves".

As I keep informing 'you', human beings, you are absolutely FREE to do whatever you want, to "yourselves", and to your One and ONLY home, that is; earth.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:25 am
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:03 amAlso, and by the way, 'APPEARED to defy the laws of physics' is VERY DIFFERENT to 'THAT defied the laws of physics'.
Yes, I agree with you, 100%
So, is there ANYWHERE on the internet, besides under your name, here in this forum, where ANY one has CLAIMED that:
" China fired second missile 'THAT defies the laws of physics' ".

If yes, then who wrote/claimed that, and whereabouts EXACTLY?

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:48 am ''The light of divine knowledge and heavenly grace hath illumined and inspired the essence of all created things, in such wise that in each and every thing a door of knowledge hath been opened, and within every atom traces of the sun hath been made manifest.''

~ Baha'u'llah, The Kitab-i-Iqan, p. 29

Radiation is all around you, and in you. In other words there is no you because there is no other than you.
This does NOT logically follow.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:48 am What is born will die, but what is unborn will never die.
True. EVERY thing besides thee Universe, Itself, was created/born, AND evolves, until its death or passing.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:48 am Knowledge can only point to the illusory nature of reality.
Some knowledge can be about what is ACTUALLY REAL, like facts.

Some knowledge can be IRREFUTABLE, again, like facts.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:48 am You are both the creator and destroyer of worlds, yet neither.
If that is what 'you' want to SEE and/or BELIEVE, then that is PERFECTLY FINE, with me.

You are, after all, absolutely FREE to SEE and DO whatever you so wish.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:48 am We either love life and say love life is enough, or we can hate life and say that's enough of hate life.
Or, you CAN love some things in Life, like good or well behaving, AND, hate some things in Life, like wrong or abusive behavior. All at the exact same time if you want to.

Just like just about EVERY thing in Life it is NOT a case of "one" OR "the other". But, BOTH play a part in Life.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 11:48 am Ultimately, we choose which life we prefer.
Yes, 'you', adult human beings, can and do choose what kind of 'life' you want for "yourselves". Children, however, do NOT have this choice. They have absolutely NO choice AT ALL in what 'life' they are born into and brought up in.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

But what I wanted was to see if you could provide a link to the claim that you made.
I never made a claim. I never even mentioned the concept, you did.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 amI can NOT make you do this. I can only inform you of what it is that I am curios about. Whether you do that or not is your choice ALONE.
You can satisfy your curiosity by going to the link I've already provided you, which is found at google. I cannot make any claim to be the original author of the information you have read here on this forum made known to you, as you read, you have to make any claimer known for yourself, by following the breadcrumbs I have left for you in the form of the google search engine that is right with you always, if you have a computer, which you obviously do.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 9:23 amSo, there exists somewhere information about how "china" fired a missile 'that defies the laws of physics' or there is not. I care neither way. I am just curios as to whether you can actually back up and support your claim here. So far you have not done so.
The information you are curious about can be found at google, if you want to look at it again, in fact any information you wish to look at again to satisfy your curiosity can be found by typing into google whatever it is you want to know. And the amazing thing about knowledge is that anything known can never be made unknown.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Ultimately, we choose which life we prefer.
Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:42 pmYes, 'you', adult human beings, can and do choose what kind of 'life' you want for "yourselves". Children, however, do NOT have this choice. They have absolutely NO choice AT ALL in what 'life' they are born into and brought up in.
No child ever chooses to be born. The unborn does not choose anything. Every living adult came from the exact same choiceless unborn state.

Choice can only be made known, in the one who knows it is born. The knower is the one who knows it is born.

So already knowing that an unborn child does not have a choice, then why make the choice to procreate a child into existence at all, already knowing what state of a world we have chosen to live by?

For example: Why choose to make another child live our choices, the ones we have made, why impose our chosen reality on another. Do we choose to procreate because we like what we have chosen, and then believe the unborn will just accept what state of life we have chosen to live whether they like it or not? we can never know if the unborn born will accept our choices, so do we just expect them to accept our choices? and is that fair to do so?

If we care so much about our unborn children's choicelessness, then why do we happily procreate them into existence at all, already knowing they might not like the choices we have made? but by then it's too late, the unborn born will just have to live in the world we have created whether they like it or not.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 12:42 pmSome knowledge can be IRREFUTABLE, again, like facts.
It is a fact that fire burns your skin, and the sensation of burnt skin is a very unpleasant experience. That's a fact.

An Unpleasant sensation is just what it is. Fact. The fire doesn't care that it's effects are painful. There's just the sensation of pain.

The awareness of that pain, the one who knows sensation, is the carer, therefore it is incumbent upon the knower of sensation to stop it from happening again by imposing it upon more children who may or may not be fires next victim.

Fire will just keep on burning, because that's it's nature, it does not care about your feelings. Only you do, because you are the knower of sensation.