Customising PN

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Sculptor

Customising PN

Post by Sculptor »

Does anyone know if you can custimoze the appearance of PN.
I also contribute to https://onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/ which is also blue and has an almost identical page.

The trouble with this is that the moderation is completely anal and I often forget that I am not on the more liberal monded PN and end up falling foul of moderation.
If I could chage the colour from blue or the font I'd would make life easier.
Lacewing

Re: Customising PN

Post by Lacewing »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:06 am I also contribute to https://onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/ which is also blue and has an almost identical page.

The trouble with this is that the moderation is completely anal and I often forget that I am not on the more liberal monded PN and end up falling foul of moderation.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:07 pm
Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:06 am I also contribute to https://onlinephilosophyclub.com/forums/ which is also blue and has an almost identical page.

The trouble with this is that the moderation is completely anal and I often forget that I am not on the more liberal minded PN and end up falling foul of moderation.
I'll take that as a "no" then.
On the other forum you cant even use BOLD to make emphasis!
I've been on probationary moderation for months.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:39 pm

The trouble with this is that the moderation is completely anal and I often forget that I am not on the more liberal minded PN and end up falling foul of moderation.
I'm laughing at your circumstance. Yes, the two sites do look a lot alike! I haven't been over on that site for a long time... exactly because it was more rigid, and I imagined myself getting kicked off too. 8) I just went to check it out, and it appears that I still have some minor moderator privileges over there (I've been wondering about that)... so I just approved several of your posts that I could see were waiting in the queue. Looks like their approval queue is backed up quite a bit.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:38 pm
I'm laughing at your circumstance. Yes, the two sites do look a lot alike! I haven't been over on that site for a long time... exactly because it was more rigid, and I imagined myself getting kicked off too. 8) I just went to check it out, and it appears that I still have some minor moderator privileges over there (I've been wondering about that)... so I just approved several of your posts that I could see were waiting in the queue. Looks like their approval queue is backed up quite a bit.
THat was YOU?? Thanks!
One of those posts had been gathering dust since september 25th
It's really fucking annoying, because stuff I say just gets buried.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:53 pm THat was YOU?? Thanks!
Yes, it kind of ruins taking part in discussion when your posts sit for a week or two without being seen. :|
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:53 pm
Lacewing wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:38 pm

THat was YOU?? Thanks!
...well, in a Well as it should, (get buried in water)

including "Lacewing" attempting to proselytise atheists into "spiritualism" --- woteva the fuck that is.. lmfao (for an atheist like **** ****)
Last edited by attofishpi on Sat Oct 09, 2021 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Ahhh....just PISSING in the face of obscure ridiculousness,,,

ps..CW i'm always up for the 'challenge'..U may have noticed. *: )
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:12 am Ahhh....just PISSING in the face of obscure ridiculousness,,,

Why don't you fuck off and take a doggy poo in the park rather than stalking me and shitt1ng on my thread?
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:48 am including "Lacewing" attempting to proselytise atheists into "spiritualism" --- woteva the fuck that is..
It's another delusional thought you've come up with, that's why it doesn't make any fucking sense. Go draw some nipples on continents or something.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:34 pm
attofishpi wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:12 am Ahhh....just PISSING in the face of obscure ridiculousness,,,

Why don't you fuck off and take a doggy poo in the park rather than stalking me and shitt1ng on my thread?
Sorry, thought we were in a different thread.

Most of these forums are from generic PHP that's freely available. So unless you convince whoever manages the PHP script to permit it - I suppose you could have your own script, edit the incoming HTML generated by the PHP to have a slightly different colour. (whenever yer browser clicks the above domain)

Personally, I wish this site would allow <embed> for youtube videos - rather than forcing people to just have a link.

Er ..woof woof!
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:06 am I also contribute to https://onlinephilosophyclub.com/

btw.

What is this, anuva place for muppets to talk muppetry?

...as in, I have no clue, nor do U, so we R definitely in the same closet of STUPIDITY.
Sculptor

Post by Sculptor »

attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:21 am
Sculptor wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:06 am I also contribute to https://onlinephilosophyclub.com/

btw.

...as in, I have no clue, nor do U, so we R definitely in the same closet of STUPIDITY.
Fuckoff and chew your bones elsewhere.
attofishpi

Post by attofishpi »

Sculptor wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 12:13 pm
attofishpi wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 10:21 am

btw.

Fuckoff and chew your bones elsewhere.
By "bones" are you certain that is all you R worth.Y?