9/11: One day in America

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

Re: Age the Rage Sage

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pmBut because you are INCAPABLE of just being Honest here, we will NOT get to what I was going to GET TO.
But no one on this forum gives a shit about getting to what you've got to.
I NEVER even IMPLIED that ANY one did.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am People have a hard enough time understanding their own sense of being here in life without then having to try and understand your sense of being here in life too.
But there is REALLY NOT MUCH AT ALL to 'understand' in relation to WHY 'we' ARE HERE.

And, ONLY 'those' who are Truly INTERESTED come-to-KNOW.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am Breaking news Age, no one on this forum understands you ok, also, no one cares about understanding you, and why would they care, it's hard enough understanding ourselves without the extra burden of having to carry you on their back along their personal journey.
WHY do 'you' KEEP FORGETTING that MY TARGET AUDIENCE is NOT for 'you', posters, here NOR for 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am Do everyone a favor, lighten their load and get off their back.
IF ANY one of 'you' do NOT want 'I' on "your back", as you say, then just write 'things' that ARE IRREFUTABLY True.

And, do NOT FORGET what I suggest, which is: That you can NOT back up and support what you SAY and CLAIM, BEFORE you SAY and CLAIM them in out loud or in public, like in this forum.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am If you know what you are talking about and are absolutely certain you have thee actual truth of things, then so will others, it's not your job to help others find what they already know, ok.
And this is WHY I just SAY, I KNOW what thee ACTUAL Truth of 'things' IS, ALREADY, and, HOW 'you' can ALSO FIND and SEE thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' is REALLY VERY SIMPLE and VERY EASY, INDEED.

I just SAY 'this' to BRING OUT the Truly INTELLIGENT 'ones'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am Now allow people their space to breathe easy ok, there is no room in ONE MIND for two, ok. .in other words, why don't you just get out of other peoples heads and mind your own business for a change.
SO, 'you', so-called "adult people", here in this forum, according the one known as "dontaskme" here, WANT to EXPRESS YOUR views and opinions, but do NOT WANT to be QUESTIONED NOR CHALLENGED about 'them', CORRECT?

'I' COME and GO absolutely ANYWHERE I WANT TO, UNDERSTAND?
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pmBut because you are INCAPABLE of just being Honest here, we will NOT get to what I was going to GET TO.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 amBut no one on this forum gives a shit about getting to what you've got to.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pmI NEVER even IMPLIED that ANY one did.
Yes you did, liar liar pants on fire.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am People have a hard enough time understanding their own sense of being here in life without then having to try and understand your sense of being here in life too.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pmBut there is REALLY NOT MUCH AT ALL to 'understand' in relation to WHY 'we' ARE HERE.
Except when you COME and GO absolutely ANYWHERE you WANT TO leaving your pawprints in the form of reams and reams and reams of words, of what you believe to be understanding. Even though in your own words, there is REALLY NOT MUCH AT ALL to 'understand'

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 am If you know what you are talking about and are absolutely certain you have thee actual truth of things, then so will others, it's not your job to help others find what they already know, ok.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pmI just SAY 'this' to BRING OUT the Truly INTELLIGENT 'ones'.
That's not your job to bring out the intelligence of other people, it's their own job..
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pm'I' COME and GO absolutely ANYWHERE I WANT TO, UNDERSTAND?
But,but, but, holy but, there is not REALLY MUCH AT ALL to understand. You've already reminded us of that irrefutable truth.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pm
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:51 amBut no one on this forum gives a shit about getting to what you've got to.
You just MADE THE CLAIM. Now PROVE WHERE and WHEN did 'I' SUPPOSEDLY IMPLIED ANY one did.

Until you DO, your CLAIM here does NOT 'stand up'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pm People have a hard enough time understanding their own sense of being here in life without then having to try and understand your sense of being here in life too.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pmBut there is REALLY NOT MUCH AT ALL to 'understand' in relation to WHY 'we' ARE HERE.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pmExcept when you COME and GO absolutely ANYWHERE you WANT TO leaving your pawprints in the form of reams and reams and reams of words, of what you believe to be understanding.
AGAIN, YOUR use of the 'BELIEVE' word just DEMOLISHES what you are TRYING TO SAY and CLAIM.

I do NOT 'believe' ANY 'thing'. So, EVERY time you SAY and CLAIM I DO, then the rest of what you write is SELF-REFUTED.

ALSO, how MANY 'words' did it take to just EXPLAIN that 'E=MC2' WAS UNDERSTOOD.

Or, how MANY reams and reams of words were written BEFORE 'you', people, UNDERSTOOD that REALLY the sun does NOT revolve around the earth?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pm Even though in your own words, there is REALLY NOT MUCH AT ALL to 'understand'
There is NOT.

And, as 'you' also have a VERY STRONG INCLINING TO, thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' is JUST HERE, for ALL to SEE and KNOW.

'you' just SAY and CLAIM that EXPRESSING and EXPLAINING 'this Truth' in 'words' and 'language' is IMPOSSIBLE, AND, 'I' just SAY and CLAIM that ACTUALLY 'it' is ALL VERY EASY and VERY SIMPLE to EXPRESS and EXPLAIN in 'words' and 'language'.

But, as ALREADY PROVED True, it sometimes takes reams and reams and reams of 'words' to just EXPLAIN the SIMPLEST of 'things'.

Someone once SAID; 'a split-second of inspiration can take a life time to explain'.
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pmI just SAY 'this' to BRING OUT the Truly INTELLIGENT 'ones'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pmThat's not your job to bring out the intelligence of other people, it's their own job..
'you' SEEM to 'think' 'you' KNOW the jobs of 'individuals'. So, what is 'my' and what is 'you' job?
Age wrote: Sat Mar 12, 2022 11:28 pm'I' COME and GO absolutely ANYWHERE I WANT TO, UNDERSTAND?
But,but, but, holy but, there is not REALLY MUCH AT ALL to understand. You've already reminded us of that irrefutable truth.
WHY 'try to' CHANGE what I was OBVIOUSLY REFERRING TO here?

'you' made the STATEMENT, which was 'trying to be' HIDDEN in an ATTEMPT at a QUESTION, that "I get out of other people's heads and mind my own business for a change".

And my reply to this was; I do WHATEVER I WANT, WHENEVER I WANT, UNDERSTAND?

In other words, you can TELL me what I can or can NOT do, but if you continue you WILL BE just WASTING YOUR TIME.

Also, considering the Fact that you have WHINED and WHINGED when you have ASSUMED that I had been TELLING "others" what to do, which I NEVER have, and YET here you are CLEARLY 'trying to' TELL me WHAT TO DO. The HYPOCRISY continues.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:57 pm
You just MADE THE CLAIM. Now PROVE WHERE and WHEN did 'I' SUPPOSEDLY IMPLIED ANY one did.

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pm People have a hard enough time understanding their own sense of being here in life without then having to try and understand your sense of being here in life too.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pmExcept when you COME and GO absolutely ANYWHERE you WANT TO leaving your pawprints in the form of reams and reams and reams of words, of what you believe to be understanding.
AGAIN, YOUR use of the 'BELIEVE' word just DEMOLISHES what you are TRYING TO SAY and CLAIM.

I do NOT 'believe' ANY 'thing'. So, EVERY time you SAY and CLAIM I DO, then the rest of what you write is SELF-REFUTED.

Or, how MANY reams and reams of words were written BEFORE 'you', people, UNDERSTOOD that REALLY the sun does NOT revolve around the earth?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pm Even though in your own words, there is REALLY NOT MUCH AT ALL to 'understand'
There is NOT.

And, as 'you' also have a VERY STRONG INCLINING TO, thee ACTUAL and IRREFUTABLE Truth of 'things' is JUST HERE, for ALL to SEE and KNOW.

'you' just SAY and CLAIM that EXPRESSING and EXPLAINING 'this Truth' in 'words' and 'language' is IMPOSSIBLE, AND, 'I' just SAY and CLAIM that ACTUALLY 'it' is ALL VERY EASY and VERY SIMPLE to EXPRESS and EXPLAIN in 'words' and 'language'.

But, as ALREADY PROVED True, it sometimes takes reams and reams and reams of 'words' to just EXPLAIN the SIMPLEST of 'things'.

Someone once SAID; 'a split-second of inspiration can take a life time to explain'.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pmThat's not your job to bring out the intelligence of other people, it's their own job..
'you' SEEM to 'think' 'you' KNOW the jobs of 'individuals'. So, what is 'my' and what is 'you' job?

'you' made the STATEMENT, which was 'trying to be' HIDDEN in an ATTEMPT at a QUESTION, that "I get out of other people's heads and mind my own business for a change".

In other words, you can TELL me what I can or can NOT do, but if you continue you WILL BE just WASTING YOUR TIME.

Also, considering the Fact that you have WHINED and WHINGED when you have ASSUMED that I had been TELLING "others" what to do, which I NEVER have, and YET here you are CLEARLY 'trying to' TELL me WHAT TO DO. The HYPOCRISY continues.
I have absolutely no idea what you are saying to me.

Thankfully, I am not in your head, I am only in my head, and that's all that I care about, I would not trade my own head for your head in a billion years.

What I talk about in the form of words just stream out of my being totally spontaneously without any effort whatsoever, what comes out of my mouth is just what spills out naturally...I do not care what other people think about what I say, simply because what I say just comes out like an arrow..and once out can never be unsaid...so that's all that's happening here when I speak.

I have absolutely no interest in what you speak Age, because after years of reading it here on this forum, I come to the same conclusion every time I read you, and that is ...what the fucking jesus christ is this person actually trying to say, so on that note, I usually just speed read your replies and think oh my sweet mary here we go again with the absolute what the fuck is Age talking about now...nothing you say ever to me makes any sense whatsoever, it's like trying to understand theJapanese language which I don't and never will, nor will I ever want to in the near future, if my life depended on it, I'd rather die.
Gary Childress

Post by Gary Childress »

Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:48 pm WHY do 'you' KEEP FORGETTING that MY TARGET AUDIENCE is NOT for 'you', posters, here NOR for 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written?
In other words, you're trying to make everyone who talks with you look bad as you ploy coy with us. And you want to be "remembered" by posterity (those after the "days when this was written") but don't want to talk to anyone around you? Sounds pretty vain and pathological to me.

Post by Age »

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:24 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:57 pm

There is NOT.

Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 3:38 pm But,but, but, holy but, there is not REALLY MUCH AT ALL to understand. You've already reminded us of that irrefutable truth.

I have absolutely no idea what you are saying to me.
Okay, fair enough.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:24 pm Thankfully, I am not in your head, I am only in my head, and that's all that I care about, I would not trade my own head for your head in a billion years.

What I talk about in the form of words just stream out of my being totally spontaneously without any effort whatsoever, what comes out of my mouth is just what spills out naturally...I do not care what other people think about what I say, simply because what I say just comes out like an arrow..and once out can never be unsaid...so that's all that's happening here when I speak.
So, WHY do 'you' think 'you' are DIFFERENT here?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:24 pm I have absolutely no interest in what you speak Age, because after years of reading it here on this forum, I come to the same conclusion every time I read you, and that is ...what the fucking jesus christ is this person actually trying to say, so on that note, I usually just speed read your replies and think oh my sweet mary here we go again with the absolute what the fuck is Age talking about now...
THANK YOU PROFUSELY for SAYING and EXPLAINING EXACTLY WHY it took SO LONG for 'you', human beings, in the days when this was being written, to Truly UNDERSTAND "one another" or "one and other".

And, do NOT FORGET I am NOT written for 'you', "dontaskme" and the other posters here, to UNDERSTAND what I am writing. This is because MY TARGET AUDIENCE is NOT 'you'.

REMEMBER, I am USING 'you', posters, here to SHOW and REVEAL how the Mind and the brain WORKS, and so EXPLAIN WHY it took SO LONG for human beings to evolve OUT OF 'that stage' and move UP and INTO the NEXT STAGE of Life.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:24 pm nothing you say ever to me makes any sense whatsoever,
Here we ONCE AGAIN WITNESS CONTRADICTION and HYPOCRISY in its greatest form.

So, you want to CLAIM, this time, that absolutely NOTHING that I have EVER SAID has made absolutely ANY sense whatsoever to you.

Which is completely CONTRARY to what you have also CLAIMED.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:24 pm it's like trying to understand theJapanese language which I don't and never will, nor will I ever want to in the near future, if my life depended on it, I'd rather die.
Okay. So, you WILL 'go to your grave', as they say, NEVER UNDERSTANDING, thus NOR KNOWING, 'I'.

Which is FAIR ENOUGH. Absolutely NO one has said nor claimed that 'you' HAD TO.

Post by Age »

Gary Childress wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:36 pm
Age wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:48 pm WHY do 'you' KEEP FORGETTING that MY TARGET AUDIENCE is NOT for 'you', posters, here NOR for 'you', adult human beings, in the days when this is being written?
In other words, you're trying to make everyone who talks with you look bad as you ploy coy with us.
NO, NOT AT ALL.

Do you look at those who have just NOT YET come to learn or know 'things' as 'bad'?

If no, then WHY ASSUME that this is what I am doing?

But if yes, then WHY do you LOOK AT 'those' as 'bad'?
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:24 pm And you want to be "remembered" by posterity (those after the "days when this was written") but don't want to talk to anyone around you?
Wrong, Wrong, AND Wrong.
Dontaskme wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 4:24 pm Sounds pretty vain and pathological to me.
I am NOT the one here using a personal name.

So, OBVIOUSLY, I do NOT want to be REMEMBERED.