The Book of Questions

General chit-chat

Moderators: AMod, iMod

attofishpi

Re: The Book of Questions

Post by attofishpi »

henry quirk wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:15 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:08 am
henry quirk wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:13 pm DAM: I'd rather spend a billion years with Henry and Atto locked up in a stuck elevator than spend one day on an hawaiian beach with you.
DAM would like to spend a billion years with me and Henry locked up in a stuck elevator...lol.

As long as there is a gun in my pocket so at first I could shoot DAM, then me and Henry, having an ounce of intelligence of how to get out of an elevator, will kindly exit - said, stuck elevator.
Nah...you and me, we'll escape and leave her there.
Yeah, ok if you insist...a doubt she would be able to work out after watching us escape how to get out anyway - so at least that is one irrational bimbo off of the forum, when we get back to our compoooters. :D
henry quirk

Post by henry quirk »

attofishpi wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:25 am
henry quirk wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:15 am
attofishpi wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:08 am

DAM would like to spend a billion years with me and Henry locked up in a stuck elevator...lol.

As long as there is a gun in my pocket so at first I could shoot DAM, then me and Henry, having an ounce of intelligence of how to get out of an elevator, will kindly exit - said, stuck elevator.
Nah...you and me, we'll escape and leave her there.
Yeah, ok if you insist...a doubt she would be able to work out after watching us escape how to get out anyway - so at least that is one irrational bimbo off of the forum, when we get back to our compoooters. :D
Well, she claims she's just waitin' to die...doin' that, alone, in a stuck elevator, would, I think, be ideal for her.

But not for you and me. Death will get us, but not with our pants down, not sittin' around moping and moaning about the futility of it all. We're men of action, of purpose. We got things to do.
Walker

Post by Walker »

henry quirk wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:10 pm 5. If a new medicine were developed that would cure arthritis but cause a fatal reaction in 1 percent of those who took it, would you want it to be released to the public?
Nope. Hysterical women, likely made hysterical and irrational through a lack of sex, would just find something else to bitch about, then you'd have to theoretically sacrifice more lives to cure the next ailment that isn't fatal.

It's like abortion, that sacrifices another life so that yours isn't inconvenienced.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:24 pm
Nah, I'm celibate ...
You once showed a picture of your giant dildo.

Can a woman who uses a giant dildo claim celibacy?
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:44 pm Are you serious?
Of course. The minority in the world who are atheists think they are more highly evolved and thus have a clearer vision of reality, than the majority of people in the world who are religious folks (numbers already provided through links).

However, the difference between the minority and the majority is that atheists would not exist without the existence of religion, however the religious would certainly exist even if there were no atheists, seeing as folks have the God-gene in them*, as evidenced by atheists worshiping things other than God, such as The Party.

* aka The Worship Gene
Walker

Post by Walker »

Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:20 pm I'd rather spend a billion years with Henry and Atto locked up in a stuck elevator than spend one day on an hawaiian beach with you.
That reaction is evidence of more penetrating comments than your own attempts to touch a nerve.
Walker

Post by Walker »

Lacewing wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:28 pm
Walker wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:32 pm A human who loves a pig gives to that pig the attention that an animal cannot give to the pig because humans are made in the image of God, and animals are not. That is the reasoning.
So you're assuming that any greater capability of goodness, love, compassion, and generosity in a human MUST BE due to a god??? And you call that sound reasoning, as opposed to personal belief and irrelevant noise?
Don't confuse yourself. Those are human qualities, not animal qualities.

They are human qualities because humans are made in the image of God, and animals are not.
Those qualities are certainly not made in the image of animals.

If you see these qualities in animals, you are anthropomorphizing.
Dubious

Post by Dubious »

Walker wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:03 am
They are human qualities because humans are made in the image of God, and animals are not.
So, this is what god used to look like before the plastic surgery?

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:34 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:24 pm
Nah, I'm celibate ...
You once showed a picture of your giant dildo.

Can a woman who uses a giant dildo claim celibacy?
It was meant as a joke, but never mind. I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain to blockheads like you, what joking around on the internet is. If you want to take everything you read on the internet all soooo very seriously, then that's just your own dreamt up fantasy world.... not mine.

I'm celibate. You'll just have to take my word for it, or not, doesn't make any difference to me. I don't really care what you believe.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:03 am

Being in denial of your raw, real animal nature is a fools game.

I'm actually embarrassed to call you a human. You are an absolute insult to human intelligence.

Just man up and admit it, you are just another bug on a bug infested planet.

There is no reaching the other side, fool.

The only reason humans made up the ridiculous idea there is an omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent creator God, was because their brains got too big. Having a big brain, meant they were able to make sense using language as a communication tool.

They learnt to use words, and they learnt to apply meaning by association to those words. The words became beliefs, and beliefs became reality. But words were only story telling, they were nothing literal, or real about them, except belief. Humans became knowledgable through their capacity to apply meaning to their words. They became aware they existed as seperate entities, they became aware they were going to die, they became aware they were born, and therefore must die. They became aware through knowledge that pain and suffering is a horrible bad experience.
They became aware of fear and dread...all because of their capacity to believe in their words to be real.

So as they become self aware - they simultaneously despised their knowledge. It was too much for them to bare. So they invented an omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient, benevolent creator God who they believed was responsible for every living sentient being to have reason to be, to have value, be perfect and right, endowed with abundant optimum purpose and meaning, and sensiblity. They believed this master of the universe was the only real authoritive power in the world, in full charge and control of everything that happens, and that idea comforted and made them feel better about the actual reality of how things really were, which were bleak and hopeless, senseless, and meaningless, they were able to see the actual truth of the reality, but could not accept it, they lived in denial, as they became aware they were caught up in something they had no control over, so they invented a controller in their inferior fear.

Humans are such pussies, they really are pathetic.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:30 am
It's like abortion, that sacrifices another life so that yours isn't inconvenienced.
It takes two to make a baby. Did you forget your part ? :? :x

Why are you having sex with women knowing they could get pregnant, also knowing you are deliberately imposing the potential for another life to enter into someone who never even consented to it, but you didn't care about that as long as the act convenienced your desire for self gratification and pleasure.

You really are one dull ignorant fucktard.

But then it's not really your fault, you were conditioned to behave like that.

Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:52 am
Dontaskme wrote: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:20 pm I'd rather spend a billion years with Henry and Atto locked up in a stuck elevator than spend one day on an hawaiian beach with you.
That reaction is evidence of more penetrating comments than your own attempts to touch a nerve.
That reaction is what's known as normal harmless banter. Something you are incapable of understanding because you are too serious and cannot get over yourself. Please do not flatter yourself into believing I had any intention of ever touching your nerves.

I would not touch your nerve if I had a 50 foot long barge pole, that's how much I despise you. You are an ugly despicable vile disgusting human being, and you are in total denial of it. Fuck off Narc.

Walker

Post by Walker »

Oh go on with yourself.
Dontaskme

Post by Dontaskme »

Walker wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:49 pm Oh go on with yourself.
Lacewing

Post by Lacewing »

Walker wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:47 am The minority in the world who are atheists... {blah, blah, blah}... than the majority of people in the world who are religious folks
Do you think there's significance to majorities... such as the ones who have voted overwhelmingly (in the popular vote) for democratic candidates? Or is that different somehow because it doesn't serve your needs/beliefs?
Walker wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 2:47 am as evidenced by atheists worshiping things other than God, such as The Party.
Party worship? :lol: Do you also think that theists do such a thing?

Are you aware that there are a lot of people who don't worship anything? It is possible to have viewpoints without worshipping them. It is possible to have gratitude and appreciation for all things without turning anything into an idol to be worshipped.

Your claims are being distorted and skewed to serve your needs, whether by foolishness or dishonesty. And yes, of course, there is much more to be seen and recognized beyond that. It's only sensible that the truth is much more vast and diverse than any story.